Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 5:58 pm

Oh.. oh dear Jeebus... Kilts?

"Um... I don't know... actually," she scratched her head on that one. "The Irish don't wear kilts, right? Or do they? Eh, Alex is Irish-American. So..."

Facepalm.

"Probably. You can ask Jamie that and let me know, huh? That way I don't offend him with the face I make? He's already said I have to wear white."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:02 pm

"Because you think I am soooo likely not to make a face?" honestly Cassiel, come on! "And psh, as if he gets to decide what you wear. Your wedding, your day, your dress. I'll come hit him over the head with a rolled up news paper if he thinks otherwise" she smiled at her. You know, one of those smiles that said she was serious. "If he gets to choose your dress, you get to choose what he's gonna wear too. Fair's fair"
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:03 pm

She tried not to crack a smile but... well, Cass fell over laughing.

"I'll make him wear the same dress!"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:05 pm

"Perfect!"
She threw her hands up with a grin.
"And I'm sure Alex can wear a kilt. Don't all the boys from around there wear skirts? It's cross dressing country I swear. Just make sure they lay off the mini kilt versions. At least if they're going with the traditional underwear" which was nothing.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:07 pm

"But... apparently it's not traditional to wear underwear," she chuckled as she laid in the grass. "It has to be commando or it doesn't count. And, honestly? Alex is too well dressed, I can't... I can't picture him in a kilt! I will die laughing, I swear!! NO KILTS!"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:14 pm

"There will be kilts, you realize this right?" the blond, who was all too pleased to have her friend laughing and smiling, said with a wide grin as she grabbed her ankles with her hands, still sitting in a lotus position. "At the very least Jamie might show up in one. Mmm... maybe I could pay him to force Alex into one too...." if for no other reason then to watch Cassiel break down in laughter over it.

See? You could talk about things and still smile. And Teddy was glad to have gotten to talk about at least one thing without it ending in tears when really, there was no reason for it to hang over anyone's head like it had done.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:16 pm

"You would pay him to do that, wouldn't you?!" She stuck her tongue out at her.

"Though, I'm convinced you just want Medwyn in kilt. Admit it, go on," she grinned, poking Teddy's leg with her foot.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:19 pm

Now there was an.... interesting thought. The way her eyes briefly strayed in that "Teddy is thinking" kind of way suggested as much.
"Don't give me ideas..." she muttered under her breath somewhat distracted before snapping back to reality and clearing her throat as she looked to Cassiel. No, no she totally didn't space out. She so totally didn't have her mind instantly take a right turn off the road and into the gutter.
"I mean..."
Damn.
Out of replies!
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:21 pm

Cass was laughing hard, her hands over her face.

"HAHA!! Join me on the darkside. Where my mind comes up to the gutter for air. I can see your face going about four shades of red, girl!"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:29 pm

Damn, damn, damn. She was actually up to five shades of red.
"Can you blame me?!" Teddy exclaimed and poked the evil laughing Rose in the ribs. "I haven't been with a man in twelve years and I come here and I meet him and I suddenly turn into this... this.... teenager! because that was really what she felt like around him. Like a teenager.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:30 pm

"Baby, I hate to break it to you... But when you and I are around each other, we're teenagers. All the time," she stuck her tongue out at Teddy.

"But no, I don't blame you. Not one bit. If you didn't turn all shades of red? Then I'd worry."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:35 pm

"I think he's turning it into a hobby you know? Making me blush" she smirked, a low chuckle escaping her. "Dont tell him, but... I kinda like it" no telling. Seriously!
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:36 pm

"Of course he is! He's a man, just trying to get a rise out of you!"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:06 am

"And he does it so easily" she laughed again before letting herself fall sideways into the grass so she could look at Cass. "Feeling better?" the blind asked, holding up her rhumb and index finger to indicate at least a little better.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:07 am

"Yeah, of course I am," she smiled, rolling onto her side so she could look at Teddy. "What about you? You've been under some stress to. How are you feeling?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:13 am

"I'm okay" the smiling blond said, pouting her lips to push a lock of hair from her face. "I still worry about his nightmares" and other things. "But he's stronger than me. I think... I think we'll be okay together" she said softly. "I love him so much... and he loves me..." and just saying that made her go all soft.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:14 am

"You'll need both of your strength, you know that," she smiled, leaning over to help her friend with that pesky strand of hair.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:29 am

"Anything for him..." came the softly spoken reply from a Caitiff that looked almost a bit shy, even if she wasn't. She was just head over heels truly. And it seemed to reflect in in her body language as much as in her eyes.
"Which is also why it's important to me that you two are okay. Because you both mean so much to me"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:31 am

"I'm okay. I don't hold anything against Medwyn at all, I really don't. When I say he's a good guy, I mean it. He is," she said truthfully, looking Teddy in the eye.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:35 am

"You should tell him you know" the blond drew her breath with a smile and let out a low sigh, meeting Cassiel's eyes with her own bright blue ones. "I think... I think he'd appreciate it if you did. Because he's so much better than I deserve... I still sometimes wake up wondering if tonight will be the night I find out it was all a dream"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:36 am

"I promise, I'll tell him." She said, letting her hand rest on Teddy's cheek. "Just... try not to start dreaming, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:40 am

She closed her eyes for a moment with a happy smile at the touch of her friend's hand.
"I don't think I get to decide whether or not I dream" the blond said with a soft chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:40 am

"Just tell someone the moment you start? Don't run away," this was important.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:42 am

Okay, now she made a slightly confused look though in the end? she didn't question it, she simply nodded. Because you know what? She trusted Cassiel.
"Promise" she said simply.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:45 am

She let out a slow breath and fell back to the ground, looking up at the sky. "Good. Very good."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach   Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roses and Sunflowers and Turtles (Cass, open) - Sunflower Beach
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next