Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

While in town - Creator's Workshop

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

While in town - Creator's Workshop Empty
PostSubject: While in town - Creator's Workshop   While in town - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 1:44 pm

Medwyn was home or possibly out looking at places. She'd told she wanted a home with him and she'd meant it, someplace that would be theirs and not just hers or his, but their together. And while she loved spending time with him as much as possible, it wasn't healthy for anyone to constantly be hanging around someone else. Not even the person they loved the most, so a breather, just a short little time apart to each do their thing was good. If only because she knew she got to come home to him.

So the Caitiff? She was out, picking up some things they needed, though it was the sheets she'd picked up first because... well... It for him really, so he wouldn't feel so self conscious about it when he woke up sweating.
The nightmares bothered her. Not because of the ruined sheets and the blood sweat, but because they bothered him, they drained him. Her love, and she couldn't soothe that.
Jamie had said he'd hoped they would go away when he was embraced though apparently that was not the case. So? New sheets, so that the bed would be welcoming and fresh. At least she could do that for him.

The blond was currently standing outside a store, looking through the window at, of all thing, a sofa. A simple sofa, second hand, but a cozy comfortable looking sofa none the less. All the time while holding a bag containing a set of new sheets for the bed, to her chest with both arms wrapped around it.

Diego though? He was not with her for once. No, she'd let him go with Medwyn.

------
ooc: placed in private forum due to extreme case of selective social'ness Razz

Last edited by Storyteller on Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: While in town - Creator's Workshop   While in town - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 1:51 pm

Cass was coming out of the shop next door-- SURPRISE! it was a camera shop. She had a small bag in her hand-- not nearly big enough to actually hold a camera. More than likely, it held new memory cards or a new power cord or a lens. She was putting her small, old looking wallet away in her back pocket when she turned and headed in Teddy's direction. It took her a moment to put two and two together-- blonde curls, looking at her in profile.

"Teddy?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: While in town - Creator's Workshop   While in town - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 1:55 pm

The blond blinked, turning her head rather than her body towards the source of the voice. A second or two passing before her lips curled into a wide grin.
"Cassie!" she actually did a small bounce in place move. Obviously, the model for the Night Elf bounce animation had been found.

----
edit: code

Last edited by Teddy Blue on Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: While in town - Creator's Workshop   While in town - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 1:57 pm

She smiled softly at Teddy and moved to hug her.

"Need new furniture?" She cocked her head toward the sofa in the window. "Or just spacing out?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: While in town - Creator's Workshop   While in town - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 2:00 pm

She in turn wrapped an arm around the Toreador to hug her back though still kept the bag close to her chest, her arm once again wrapping back around it as she pulled back and chuckled.
"Mmm, thinking about how it might look in a livingroom" the blond smiled, biting her lip for a moment and tilting her head to the side, a movement which had the earrings glimmering again. Really, she had not takent hem off since Christmas.
"How are you doing? I.. I've worried Cassie" she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: While in town - Creator's Workshop   While in town - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 2:03 pm

Quite the opposite with Cass. All of her jewelry-- all of it-- was noticeably absent, including her engagement ring. But she smiled just the same, keeping an arm around Teddy's shoulders.

"Thinking of buying a house? Make sure you get something with a pool," she winked. "Me? Oh, I'm just fine, sugar. You know me, I always land on my feet."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: While in town - Creator's Workshop   While in town - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 2:09 pm

"Yeah well, you always land on your feet except for when you land on your face" she chuckled, giving her friend a light hip bump. "Are you sure though? I mean... I still feel like a twat for not knowing you were gone in the first place" the blond offered softly with an apologetic smile. "I'm usually really not this bad a friend" she said, tilting her head to the side to rest it on Cassiel's shoulder. "I was so stressed with work and with..." oh yeah, she needed to tell her if she hadn't already read the Harpy report.
"Well, it's not really an excuse"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: While in town - Creator's Workshop   While in town - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 2:17 pm

"Teddy, it's okay, really," she hugged her a little tighter and kissed the top of her head. "It's possible that Jamie was trying to keep it close to the vest so as not to make people panic." She offered Teddy a smile. "No big deal and you aren't any less of a friend. We all get caught up in our own lives-- it happens. No one can fault anyone else for that."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: While in town - Creator's Workshop   While in town - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 2:25 pm

Still hugging the bag to her chest, Teddy turned so she could lean against Cassiel for a moment.
"I've missed you though. We gotta start seeing each other more often. Specially if I get a swimming pool" she added with a soft chuckle and pulled back again so she could look at her, really look at her. Teddy wasn't a great liar, but she was decent at reading other people at least.
"So whatcha up to hm?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: While in town - Creator's Workshop   While in town - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 2:31 pm

"I agree," she smiled. Cass seemed okay when Teddy looked at her. But, to be fair, the Rose was very good at keeping her emotions to herself. "C'mon, I'll walk you home. This will count as hang out time."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: While in town - Creator's Workshop   While in town - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 2:33 pm

Teddy poked her elbow out so Cassiel could tuck her arm into it if she wanted to, that way the blond could keep holding the bag with the new sheets, to her chest while they walked.
"That sounds great" she smile brightly, nodding down the street in a direction that would take them towards the workshop though not a direct route. Teddy wanted a bit of time with her friend after all.

"Mm, have you managed to catch up on things yet?" the Caitiff asked, feeling like Cass might not be up for talking about how she was feeling right there and then. Which was fair, given that they were out in public.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: While in town - Creator's Workshop   While in town - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 2:38 pm

"I'm not sure," she said as she walked. "I'm not sure what it is I have to catch up on, if that makes any sense? Maybe it doesn't. Eh..." She ran her fingers through her hair. "I think I'm still getting my bearings. There's nothing like having to ask someone for the date on a daily basis."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: While in town - Creator's Workshop   While in town - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 2:43 pm

"Oh, yeah I tried that once... Don't go nibbling on hippies, Cass. Really. Bad bad trip that. I mean, not like you've been through but, yeah" Teddy rolled her eyes and chuckled again before pausing and biting her lip softly. "So uhm" she kicked a pebble down the street.
"Want a highlight reel of some stuff that's happened? Mind you I'm self centered though so it's mostly about me"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: While in town - Creator's Workshop   While in town - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 2:47 pm

"Yeah, I do want the highlight reel. Lay it on me," she smiled sweetly. "You know I want to know what's been going on with you."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: While in town - Creator's Workshop   While in town - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 2:55 pm

Okay, deep breath.
"I... kinda met someone. Got caught having a uhm, private moment in the elevator with him. The Harpy made a report because he was worried someone might use it against me if we didn't make it official" really really short version that. Easier that way. "And you have a room that's your own now" Teddy added under her breath before looking over at Cass while biting her lip.
"You know the story right? Girl meets boy, girl falls head over heels in love, boy takes the big step to join the Twilight crowd so he can be with her and I... I have a boyfriend now" Teddy smiled, perhaps a bit sheepish, perhaps a bit embarrassed because it was so not the kind of thing Cassiel probably needed to hear right now. But it meant so much to her... she, she just had to tell her. And boyfriend hardly covered it, though lover sounded kind of silly too when she was talking to someone else about it.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: While in town - Creator's Workshop   While in town - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 2:57 pm

Cass watched Teddy, nodding as she spoke. And honestly? It took a couple of minutes to sink in, but when it did...

"OH!!!!! You and Medwyn?!"

Cue jumping around, hugging, pouncing and giggles.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: While in town - Creator's Workshop   While in town - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 3:02 pm

Oh, oh good, she was happy, she was happy and that seemed to have a distinct effect on the Caitiff who seemed to brighten up a little more, untangling an arm from her seemingly precious bag to hug her back.
"Yeah he.... Oh Cass I can still hardly believe it but he... he loves me" the blond said softly and judging from the look on her face the feeling was very much mutual, her words very much confirming that as she sighed and bit her lip again with a smile. "And I love him so much... I couldn't ask for more. All I can really do now though is hope I'm worth it, worth giving up so much for. He said... he said he did it for me..."

----
edit: auto correct

Last edited by Teddy Blue on Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: While in town - Creator's Workshop   While in town - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 3:06 pm

"Teddy!"

She turned to face her friend, and placed her hands gently on the sides of her face so that Teddy was looking her in the eyes. "Don't you ever, ever think you aren't worth it. There aren't many who are, but baby, you are. You deserve a little happiness. And frankly? So does Medwyn. If the two of you have a happiness that you share? You hold onto it and don't let go. Love will get you through anything."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: While in town - Creator's Workshop   While in town - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 3:14 pm

Honestly? It surprised her a little to hear Cass say that, though that that didn't mean she didn't appreciate it and it showed. Showed in her smile, showed in her eyes. The Caitiff leaning in without moving so much that Cass would have to move her hands away, just so she could rest her forehead against her friend's and close her eyes.
"I want nothing more than to make him happy, Cassie. He's such a wonderful man. So kind, and so good to me... so much better than I deserve" and right there? Right there was a hint of a tremble to her voice as her hands clutched the bag to her chest a bit tighter.
"I wanna make him happy...." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: While in town - Creator's Workshop   While in town - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 3:19 pm

"Then do what you do best," she smiled, rubbing her nose to Teddy's. "Be you. Be you and you'll make him happy. You know what happens when you think too much about something? You stop everything-- you stop being you, you stop acting and reacting. And love isn't about being deserving or not being deserving."

She pulled back to kiss Teddy's forehead gently, a caring gesture.

"It's about two people who found each other and decide to share their lives with one another. That's it-- it's that simple. The journey may not be simple, but the act of love is."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: While in town - Creator's Workshop   While in town - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 3:30 pm

She nodded, slowly, but she nodded and opened her bright blue eyes to look at the Rose with a smile.
"You're right" it wasn't typical of Teddy to be worrying, not like this anyways and even the blond realized that much. Worry didn't help anything. She drew a deep breath, puffed her cheeks and exhaled. "You're right. You're absolutely right" the blond smiled and nodded again, brushing her thumbs against the plastic of the bag she kept holding to her chest.
"It's fast... It's really really fast... I've known him for what? A month?" she couldn't help but chuckle. "And still I know, I just know I want to be his. I think I knew, already from that our first date and he held me... and shaddap I know that just makes me sound easy" Teddy chuckled. "But already then I felt something, and waking up to him Christmas morning..." her words trailed off but mostly because she didn't know what to say that her smile and her eyes didn't already convey.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: While in town - Creator's Workshop   While in town - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 3:36 pm

"You're talking to a woman who felt the same thing after a first date..." She grinned. "And you know I don't judge. Sometimes, you just know. And given out pre-existing conditions? That's saying something. Really saying something."

Cass took Teddy's free hand and held it, leading her back down the walk toward the cozy little apartment. "I think it's special, and sweet, and absolutely awesome! See? You never know what you'll find when you aren't looking. I'd say this is quite the jackpot."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: While in town - Creator's Workshop   While in town - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 3:49 pm

And insane. Let's not forget insane. Wonderful, but insane. At least most normal people would think so.

"I got lucky" she said with a smile as she gave Cassiel's hand a light squeeze. "That he gave me a chance... I honestly didn't think he would and now? Now I got eternity to look forward to with him" and from the sound of it, that didn't seem to scare her one bit. On the contrary, she sounded as if it was something she'd wanted all along.
"Funny huh? I had to die and travel across the sea to fall for someone from my own country who I otherwise would never even have met. How weird is that?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: While in town - Creator's Workshop   While in town - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 3:52 pm

"Sugar, this is Port St. Lucie. It's nexus of the weird and strange, seriously. If we were in Vegas or... Los Angeles? Yeah, I'd agree that it was a little strange," she chuckled softly. "But not here. On the scale of strange-- 1 being sorta of strange and 10 being epic strange? I'd say this is a 3. But you know what? Leaving your home tends to put a lot of thing into perspective..."

Hahahaha.... it really did. Like, whoa.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: While in town - Creator's Workshop   While in town - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 4:01 pm

"Hey, maybe when he feels like he's settled back in we could go out together? You can bring Alex and we could do something fun, the four of us?" because hey, Teddy did not know about the awkward because no one had thought to tell her about the awkward. "I got a board, think they'd be up for some surfing?" at least she was adapting to living in Florida surprisingly fast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: While in town - Creator's Workshop   While in town - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

While in town - Creator's Workshop
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next