Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop Empty
PostSubject: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 3:13 pm

His hands immediately moved to her waist once he had her against the wall of the elevator. He brought his mouth to hers, a bruising, deep kiss. It was rough... maybe a little more rough than she was used to from him. But it was a testament to the way she made him feel, proof of the way he wanted her. He used the leverage of the elevator wall to press his hips against her, another proof that he wanted her so badly. He growled, a deep sound of need in his throat, before he pulled away just enough to whisper to her. "Are you sure you want to do this?"

Last edited by Storyteller on Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 3:23 pm

Rougher perhaps than she would've expected, but really, who didn't want to feel wanted the way he made her feel? Who didn't want their lover to desire them as much as he seemed to desire her? If anything, his actions, his touch and his caress, were more than enough to make her own desire flare to life as the legs around his waist tightened a little to hold him close when he pressed his hips against hers. A low sound of pleasure escaping her lips.

"I want you..." the blond whispered in return, sliding her hand up the back of his neck to close her fingers in his hair while she arched her back to press her body up against his. "I need you..." she added softly as she leaned in to brushed her cheek against his and touch her lips to his ear. "I want this..."

She wanted him. And truly.. there was nothing that could possibly make that smile of hers go away right now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 3:39 pm

He groaned, his back and body arching almost automatically against her. To press against her, his hands running from her waist up and under her shirt. He wasn't cupping her breasts yet. Not quite yet. He wanted to feel her skin against his hands for just a few moments, his mouth finding hers again. "Good."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 3:49 pm

The touch of his lips was returned with a heated kiss, her tongue seeking his in caress with a low moan as the feel of his hands on her skin sent a shiver through her body. Her hand giving his hair a light tug while the other moved to pull at his shirt, wanting to move to feel his warm skin beneath her fingers as her legs around his waist pulled him in close again to feel the press of his hips against hers

It was good to be wanted... by him...by the man whose touch she desired more than anything else.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 4:16 pm

He growled quietly, deep in his throat. His mouth left hers, nibbling along her jaw as she slipped her hands under his shirt. One hand came up, caressing her breast under her shirt. The other went to her hip, to pull her harder against him. She could feel that he did want her, very much, in fact. Thankfully, the elevator stop was holding, so he could take his time feeling her, his hands caressing her under her clothing in a gentle, caring sort of way.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:07 am

Her head fell back with a long soft moan under her breath, turning her head just enough to give him better access to her jaw and to her neck as she gently yielded to his touches with warm sounds of pleasure.
"Medwyn..." his name escaped her lips in a whisper of desire while the hand that had managed to get under his shirts brushed against his skin with a loving touch as her body continued to arch to move itself into his caress as if still unable to get enough of it. Moaning his name again as he pulled her harder against him, wanting him to know she desired him too, wanted him as much as he wanted her. He made her soar, and of that there could be no doubt with the way she welcomed his touch, moved her body against his and sought his passion and his heat with a tangible need.

She wanted him. Only him.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 8:34 pm

He pulled away, just enough so he could look at her. "I can't be gentle... not this time. And it's going to be quick..." He was warning her, so that she wasn't surprised, or more specifically, that she didn't hold it against him if, in his zeal, he might hurt her. Just a little. His hands at her breasts were still gentle, though, as they gave the sensitive flesh the attention that she seemed to crave.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 8:43 pm

She met his gaze with blue eyes already heavy with desire as his touch stole a soft sigh of pleasure from her smiling lips.
"I want your passion" the blond whispered, leaning in to brush her lips against his before giving his lower lip a light nip of her teeth. Her whisper heated as the words where spoken while she pulled him tight against her own body and moved herself into his caress.
"I trust you... I'm yours..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 10:13 pm

He nodded once. Whether it was acknowledgement of her words or something else entirely, he moved to her. His hand moved, his fingers slipping beneath her skirt to slide any sort of underwear that she wore out of the way. With a gentle motion, his fingers found her, gently rubbing along the length of her as if to make certain that she wouldn't be hurt if he took her roughly. But he had not, as yet, freed himself from his pants. He leaned close to her again, though, his mouth claiming hers in another deep, passionate kiss.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 10:22 pm

The cotton panties were easy enough to move out of the way, the blond's eyes drifting closed at the touch of hid fingers while her lips parted against his with a tender whimper only to find her voice muffled by his kiss. A kiss she welcomed and returned with that same passionate touch while she moved herself, as best as she could anyways considering he had her pinned against the wall, into his caress as if pleading him for more.
More of his touch, more of his caress, more of his desire. Because the blond wanted that, needed it. Needed him.

The hand in his hair tugged lightly again while the one that had managed to sneak in under his shirts travelled up his body to press her fingers against his warm skin with another soft sound of desire that was muffled against his lips.
She wanted him. Badly.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 10:34 pm

She moved into him, and he pulled away. Nipping her lip, he growled quietly, letting her see the hunger in his eyes. He wanted her, of that, there was no doubt. And it wasn't just the proof in his pants, it was in his eyes, in his face, as well. The other hand moved, unbuttoning his pants with quick fingers. The other hand, though, was surprisingly gentle as he cupped and kneaded the flesh of her breasts. Feeling the weight of it, his thumb brushing lightly over her nipple. He shivered once, growling quietly again, before he spoke. Just a gruff whisper in her ear. "Lean back against the wall and spread your legs."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 10:48 pm

Teddy bit her lip as she leaned back, her half closed eyes though once again locked with his, wanting to see the desire in his eyes as if it was a drug she simply couldn't get enough of. Her fingers sliding from his hair to brush across his cheek and allowing her thumb to gently grace his lips with a low whimper in response to his caress of her sensitive flesh.

She parted her legs for him, finding that her blood had once again sought to warm her body as another rush of colour reached her cheeks. His name a soft whisper upon her lips.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 11:17 pm

He groaned, a low sound of pleasure. It was the look on her face, really. As though she couldn't get enough of him. As if he were the only man in the world. As if he were the only one who could make her feel this way. It was a heady drug, to feel that way. And it clearly affected him, in more ways than just the physical. He pulled his pants free, moving closer to her with one gentle press. He held himself, rubbing his length along her, feeling her heat. Letting her feel his heat. He didn't want to take her just yet... now he just hoped that the elevator would hold.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 11:27 pm

The fingers that still lingered at his lips trembled softly as the blond closed her eyes with a gasp that forced her lips to part for a moment before biting down hard on her lower lip again with a whimper as she turned her head this way and that. The soft squirming of her body against his telling him, if her sounds and her eyes hadn't already told him, how much she wanted him.

And the fact that they were in an elevator? In all honesty she seemed to have forgotten as all she could sense and feel was him. The press of her nails across his back under his shirts asking for more. Pleading him to stop teasing her, even though it was an exquisitely pleasurable kind of teasing.

And he was, truly was, the only one able to elicit those kind of reactions from her, those kind of sounds.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 2:21 pm

True to his word, he wasn't gentle about it. With one long, smooth stroke, he slid inside of her. He just didn't move right away. He buried himself inside of her fully, then took the moment to lean his head against her shoulder. Just feeling her around him, feeling her as he started to tremble and groan quietly. She felt so good... he doubted that she had any idea how good she felt. He wasn't moving inside of her yet, though. He was giving her a chance to adjust, to feel him pressed inside of her like he was, his body trembling slightly with the need he already felt. His back arched to the press of her nails, almost begging her for more of that delicious sensation.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 2:58 pm

She drew her breath in a sudden gasp that ended in a few seconds of silence as her lips quivered before whimpering softly. The hand at his lips drifted to the back of his neck and up into his hair where she closed her fingers into a trembling little fist while the hand on his back responded to the feeling of his body arching into her touch by pressing her nails against his skin and dragging them slowly from his shoulder and down his back.

Heavens..... the feeling of him, his sounds, his warmth.
The blond slid her right leg against his, bringing it up to rest at his hip while giving his hair a light tug as she whispered his name under her breath, turning her head just enough to brush her lips against his ear.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 7:12 pm

His head turned, just enough so that he could brush his lips over her cheek. Just at her jaw, his tongue pressing lightly against her there, tasting her. Her body felt so good against him, he leaned close and slowly started to move. But he wasn't gentle. Not by a long shot. His hand went down to her leg, where it came up to his hip. And there, his hand held her, the fingers digging into the sensitive flesh, though not quite enough to hurt her. But the way he took her? That was probably just a bit painful, the way he thrust himself hard into her, pressing her against the wall of the elevator with each long, hard stroke.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 8:33 pm

That little bit of pain though was at most secondary in her mind as her lips parted in a tender cry with each new hard thrust of his hips against hers. She'd asked for his passion, for his desire, and to have him show it the way he now did? To feel the way he made her feel when he held her and pushed her against the wall as he let his body do the talking? She desired that, and that honesty meant more than he probably knew.

The blond trembled lightly in his arms, her own still around him, manicured nails pressing against his back while the heel of her foot dug into the back of his thigh while he held her leg at his hip.
He felt amazing... he made her feel amazing too as she whimpered in-between the tender cries of passion and pleasure he kept drawing from her. Because the pleasure by far outweighed the little pain, the little pain that told her how badly he wanted her.

"Oh, God.. Medwyn..." the words faded into a moan as she nuzzled against the corner of his neck as if trying to muffle her own sounds against his skin.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 8:47 pm

It was more than just the little pain and a lot of pleasure. In reality, it was quite a bit of both, aided by the way he started to speed up and actually take her. He turned his head, to capture her mouth with his, to muffle her cries with a kiss. He didn't mind if she made noise. But she seemed to, and that was enough for him. He was, after all, considerate as a lover.

His free hand went up to her waist, holding her up and still while he moved faster inside of her. The little growls were starting in his throat, the soft sounds of his pleasure. He didn't answer her with words, but with the motion of his body. His back arching to press against those nails of hers that seemed to be driving him. The harder she scratched, the harder his thrusts into her were. It was a good measure, in his mind, of judging whether she was still okay or not.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 8:58 pm

Dear Heavens...

His lips on hers muffled the tender cries as she felt his rhythm change, felt her own body responding to it, to his sounds, to his taste and to his scent as she trembled again, felt the pressure building that slowly had her body tensing in his arms as he took her. As he pushed her towards that moment of bliss.
God.. he was taking her... he was...

Her lips briefly broke from his so she could whisper between the cries of pleasure and all the sensations currently clouding her mind. Just one word as the fingers in his hair gave another tug, a testament to her pleasure and her desire while the nails against his back pressed against his skin again, leaving faint red marks in their wake.

"Yours..."

She was his. Only his, and loving every moment of it.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 9:09 pm

"Mine."

He growled it, her nails at his back causing him to thrust harder into her. He was trying to keep from hurting her, truly he was. But he couldn't help himself. On some level, that lack of control was a little worrisome. On another level, the fact was that he wanted her just that much. And he was more than happy to show her that, his body starting to tremble with both the effort and the need that he felt building within him already.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 9:18 pm

The sound of his voice, that one word, it sent a shiver rushing through her, the blond long since having surrendered herself to him as the harder thrust stole a cry from her lips. Oh and she was trembling now, constantly it would seem, as she clung to him, grit her teeth and leaned her head back to briefly expose her pale throat to him before leaning into him again. Her lips against his shoulder as she pleaded with a whimpering voice.
"Please let me bite, oh, God, Medwyn please let me bite. Letmebiteletmebite" the scrape of her fangs touching the corner of his neck with each word. Her unneeded but pronounced breath shallow and ragged as she felt herself lingering close. So very close.
The nails once again scratching down his back as she arched her own to press against him, to feel as much of him as she possibly could.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 9:23 pm

He suddenly thrust hard into her, leaning close so he could whisper quietly in her ear. "Bite." He knew that her pleasure, the feel of her fangs in him, would cause him to find his own pleasure as well. And he craved that, craved the feeling of her fangs in his throat, where he held her right there int he elevator.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 9:32 pm

She only needed his permission, and the moment it was given, the moment she felt her own body give into the overwhelming sensations, she bit down and sank her fangs into his neck.
The cry was muffled against his skin, but her pleasure he could feel as her body tensed around him as the first wave of ecstasy came crashing through her, causing her to dig her nails into his back and bite down harder. Her sudden climax hitting her hard has she, in her haze of pleasure, had to push what little focus she had left to keep from drinking.
Not because she didn't want to, but because true to her word, she wouldn't do so without his permission.

The little blond in his arms whimpering and almost sobbing as she surrendered herself to the pleasure, to the moment, to him. Unable to do much but ride on the waves that kept crashing through her.

-----
*willpower spent
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 11:24 pm

His growls faded to moans. Soft and quiet, fast little sounds of pleasure that spilled from his throat. True to what he had thought, the pleasure of the Kiss she invoked was enough to send him tumbling over that edge, sent him dropping over that cliff of pleasure. He was pressed tight against her, feeling her pleasure wash over him and through him, his own pleasure spilling into her as he held her against the wall of the elevator. One of his hands slipped from her, slapping hard against the wall of the elevator so that he could hold himself upright, though he leaned into her, his chest pressing against hers. Oh... oh, it was so precious, the way that she made him feel, with or without the fangs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next