Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

While in town - Creator's Workshop

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

While in town - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: While in town - Creator's Workshop   While in town - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:36 am

"You let us help. You let your fiancé and your friends help you..." she whispered. "And I know you don't want us to get involved, but she won't leave you alone and she'll get involved anyways. So then it's better that we're allowed to help you from the start right? You're not alone this time Cassie. You got lots of people who're willing to stand by you and help you. Both with her and with everything else" Teddy brushed her cheek softly against hers and gave her another reassuring squeeze. "We'll get through all this together, right? And We'll kick her scrawny ass out of town, and she won't ever get a chance to bother you again"
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: While in town - Creator's Workshop   While in town - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:13 am

Cass nodded into Teddy's shoulder, holding her tight. She just didn't want to see anyone get hurt and she knew that was inevitable with her sire in town. There was really no to avoid it. After a moment, she sighed, attempting to calm herself. "I'm not sure anyone believes me about her. I think they all believe they can handle her. But they really don't understand."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: While in town - Creator's Workshop   While in town - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:42 am

And Teddy wasn't letting go of her. In fact, she'd probably just stay like that and hold her for as long as she needed it.
"They don't. But we'll make them understand. I'm not gonna let her drive you out of town or hurt you" the Caitiff, who didn't really look like someone who could protect anyone at all, said with conviction in her voice. "I'll help you... I'll help you Cassie"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: While in town - Creator's Workshop   While in town - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:55 am

"She's already threatened me, Teddy. I think she wants me to do something to her. I can't. I'm not her. She's going to ruin everything!"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: While in town - Creator's Workshop   While in town - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 8:01 am

"She's trying to goad you into doing something so she'll have a legit reason to strike back. You know better. -You- are better. So much better than her... And you're under the Prince's protection, if she a lays a hand on you she'll be starting a small war. Not even she would do that" at least so Teddy could hope. "We won't let her... none of us will. Not Alex, not me, not Jamie. None of your friends will let her win"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: While in town - Creator's Workshop   While in town - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 1:03 pm

"I almost hit her at the Regency," she admitted, taking a deep breath to try and calm herself down. "Raz0r stopped it from happening. I've never, ever hit her before. But I was so close. I just don't want anyone else to get hurt."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: While in town - Creator's Workshop   While in town - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 1:17 pm

"Don't hit her" she gave the Rose a squeeze and offered her a smile as she lowered her voice to a whisper. "You might break a nail and she's honestly not worth ruining a perfectly fine manicure over"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: While in town - Creator's Workshop   While in town - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 1:20 pm

"Or my hand," she seemed to laugh a little at that. She pulled a red handkerchief from her pocket and pulled it up to her face still buried in Teddy's shoulder as she tried to get rid of the blood before it was an issue.

"Can I make a request?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: While in town - Creator's Workshop   While in town - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 1:23 pm

Teddy caught one of her sleeves between her teeth, pulled it over her hand and, with little care for the hoodie, used it to wipe a few of Cass's tears away.
"Anything" the blond smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: While in town - Creator's Workshop   While in town - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 1:25 pm

"If I'm with you and she calls, either by phone or with her blood... Call Jamie and Rai? I'm not taking any chances."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: While in town - Creator's Workshop   While in town - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 1:43 pm

"Jamie's on speed dial, and I'll add in Rai too" Teddy smiled, gently brushing a few more tears away with the sleeve of her hoodie before leaning in to rest her forehead against her friend's. "I promise if anything concerning her comes up in any way, I'll call" she moved her hand above her heart and crossed it with her pinkie.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: While in town - Creator's Workshop   While in town - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 1:47 pm

"Thank you, my friend. And if you need help with anything, anything at all you call me, okay? Oh! Did you talk to Estaban?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: While in town - Creator's Workshop   While in town - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 1:54 pm

The blond gave a light nod.
"You're only a speed dial away Cass" she smiled gently and then nodded again. "And yeah, yeah I did. He said the Clan would speak for me" the blond bit her lip. "Or well.... he said they would, though that was before the whole elevator thing happened" and honestly, she could somewhat understand if he was to withdraw that support now given that she had promised she was going to stay low and said she had no secrets.
"If he no longer wishes for the Clan to represent me though, I.. I might ask Jamie if his offer still stands"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: While in town - Creator's Workshop   While in town - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 2:01 pm

She shook her head and gave a little laugh. "Oh, darlin', Estaban wouldn't take away his offer to speak for you over that. Trust me. You said Raz0r apologized, right? You know, the scandal was called on her and not you. I think you'll be just fine. But, you've got Jamie offering back-up? I'd say you're doing pretty well."

Cass hugged Teddy tightly-- her moment of crazy seeming to pass, though it was more than likely she was just bottling it again. "There aren't too many of us, but you know I've got your back. And it sounds like Estaban does, too. That's good, that's very good."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: While in town - Creator's Workshop   While in town - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 2:10 pm

The Rose got a gentle kiss on the cheek before the blond cupped it with a soft hand and made sure that she could meet her friend's eyes.
"And I got yours yeah? Good stuff, bad stuff, crying stuff, laughing stuff. You can come to me, you know that right? No letting the bottle get so full it'll crack..." she smiled gently.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: While in town - Creator's Workshop   While in town - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 2:20 pm

"I know I can," she nodded with a small smile. "And I promise I will."

Cass brought her hand up, and took Teddy's pinkie with her own. "Pinkie swear."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: While in town - Creator's Workshop   While in town - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 2:37 pm

"Pinkie swear" Teddy chuckled and gave her pinkie a tiny little squeeze with her own. "So I better not hear about you breaking down because you refused to talk with me first hm?" she pouted her lips.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: While in town - Creator's Workshop   While in town - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 2:47 pm

"I promise I'll call. I promise," she smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: While in town - Creator's Workshop   While in town - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 2:53 pm

"Good" she smiled, brushing her sleeve across the Rose's cheek again to make sure no more tears were left.
"There... red's a good colour on you, but you really should lay off using it as a mascara colour" the blond winked with a soft chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: While in town - Creator's Workshop   While in town - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 2:55 pm

She gave a bit of a pout-- a real pout.

"I lost my jewelry. All of it, in the swamp." She was never one for having a lot of possessions, and certainly not one for expensive jewels. But... those were important.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: While in town - Creator's Workshop   While in town - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:04 pm

"Oh...." oh.. that must've hurt... and not because of the actual value in terms of cash, the Caitiff knew her friend well enough to know that it was the sentimental and emotional value of the jewelery that was the real loss
"I'm so sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: While in town - Creator's Workshop   While in town - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:09 pm

"It's not your fault," she gave a shrug. "Better to have lost that then say my neck. But I guess it's a good thing. I mean, I won't be wearing the ring to give Jennica any right so suspect anything."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: While in town - Creator's Workshop   While in town - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:16 pm

"Maybe... maybe I can teach you some stuff to help? Or well, at least give you a possible edge if something was to happen?" the blond, who didn't exactly sound, look or in any other way suggest that she could even figure out the right end of a knife or knew any kind of discipline that could actually help in an emergency, tilted her head slightly to the side.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: While in town - Creator's Workshop   While in town - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:19 pm

"What do you mean?" She blinked, unsure of quite what she meant.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: While in town - Creator's Workshop   While in town - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:23 pm

"A trick?" she suggested, kinda worked, sounded better than discipline anyways. "The more you know the better your chances of holding an edge on her?" maybe?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: While in town - Creator's Workshop   While in town - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

While in town - Creator's Workshop
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next