Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

While in town - Creator's Workshop

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

While in town - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: While in town - Creator's Workshop   While in town - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 4:04 pm

"If I can get Alex out of the office long enough to do that? Sure, sounds like a plan. Though I haven't any clue if either of them have ever been surfing," she chuckled softly. "First time out might be a learning experience."

Teddy was happy, there was no reason to bring it up. And she had promised Medwyn, anyway. Besides, he and Alex got along and Christmas, so...

"I take it you've already been out on the waves?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: While in town - Creator's Workshop   While in town - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 4:08 pm

Teddy gave a light nod of her head. Just one.
"Yeah, tried it a little while back. I'm rusty as Hell but give me an hour or two and I ought to at least be able to spend more time on the board more than under water" she laughed, giving Cassiel's hand another light squeeze and biting her lip again. Seemed she had something on her mind, and well, Cass might know already if what Jamie had said was correct. Which she reckoned it was.

"Hey... you shared a room with him for with a good while" the blond said softly. "Did he... did he ever dream?" and by dreams it was pretty clear she didn't mean good ones.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: While in town - Creator's Workshop   While in town - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 4:11 pm

"Oh..." She nodded softly. "Yeah, he did. Every night. I got the impression it was the same dream over and over. Something about children... It scared him, it wasn't pleasant," she gave a sad smile.

"I take it you're asking because he's still having them?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: While in town - Creator's Workshop   While in town - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 4:27 pm

Her arm around the bag tightened a little, holding it tight to her chest.
"Yeah" she said softly, forcing a smile though there was worry there. "I feel stupid for not knowing... Whenever he stayed over, when I woke up, he'd be smiling and look so happy. And I didn't know because I sleep so deeply not even that was able to wake me" something she sounded more than a little guilty over. "I don't even know how to help him. But I will" she added with another smile, still slightly strained but with a hint of confidence to it, determination really. "I will"
Somehow.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: While in town - Creator's Workshop   While in town - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 4:29 pm

"You can't beat yourself up over it, though. That doesn't help anything. I don't know much about dreams or nightmares," you know, other than her nightmares sucked her into another world, but... no biggie, right? "Maybe you should talk to Rai? She entered a dream of mine once. Maybe she can help?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: While in town - Creator's Workshop   While in town - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 4:32 pm

"Rai?" she quirked an eyebrow. "Like.. the Sheriff?" yup, she'd met Rai. She'd met both Rai the blond and Rai the redhead.
"Maybe... Heh, I feel guilty just telling you though and I figured you already knew. I don't know if I could tell anyone else without asking him first. I'd feel a bit like I'm selling him out"

Last edited by Teddy Blue on Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: While in town - Creator's Workshop   While in town - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 4:36 pm

"Yeah, the sheriff," she nodded. "Look, I totally understand. I mean, I wouldn't go to her without talking to Medwyn about it first, no way. It's just an option out there... if it becomes too much. He shouldn't be afraid to ask for help."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: While in town - Creator's Workshop   While in town - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 4:45 pm

"I'll... I'll talk to him about it. I think it's rather personal and I know he's not exactly keen on sharing it with others. But I'd like it if he was able to sleep for once without the images..." the blond nodded slowly, a gently lingering smile having found its way to her lips.
"Like I said. I just want him to be happy" Teddy said, giving the bag another squeeze. Red sheets. She'd bought red sheets with heart patterns on them. That way it wouldn't look so bad if he woke up sweating.
"And I want so very much to be able to make him happy" chase his demons away... even if she was just a Caitiff, even if she wasn't strong.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: While in town - Creator's Workshop   While in town - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 4:47 pm

"I think you're doing better than you're giving yourself credit for, sugar," she kissed Teddy's cheek. "The ball's in his court on this. Might take him a while to come around or he might have ways to cope. Either way, you just being there for him to hold him will help him. And he won't forget that kindness."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: While in town - Creator's Workshop   While in town - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 4:57 pm

She nodded again, chewing on her lip briefly in lack of any gum, which she usually had but which she'd managed to run out of due to being utterly distracted by everything else. Everything being Medwyn, mostly Medwyn, pretty much just Medwy really. Even work had taken a backlog to him.
She still worked just, slower.

"I'll talk with him sometime he looks like he'll be okay with it" the blond smiled and leaned against Cass for a moment when she kissed her cheek. "Right now? Right now I just wanna find the right thing to make him smile. We've been thinking about getting a place together. Us two. Though" she lifted a finger to her lips and smile softly. "We haven't gotten further than looking"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: While in town - Creator's Workshop   While in town - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 5:00 pm

"I was going to say, baby, that place you have is nice. But the extra space will be needed," she smiled, keeping Teddy close to her as the building came into sight. "Though this is Florida-- you might want to hop on that before spring gets here and people start buying up places for vacation home. You want help, just looking?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: While in town - Creator's Workshop   While in town - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 5:05 pm

"Mm maybe, just let me check with him first? I think, I think he might want to find the place. I think he has a pretty good idea of what he wants and personally? I don't need much. I'd be happy if I got a little garden. Nothing big, just room for some flowers or something" Teddy smiled because she really didn't need much to be happy and she already got the most important thing. She had him.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: While in town - Creator's Workshop   While in town - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 5:06 pm

"Then you let me know when you have the place? I'll bring some things over for your garden. Hope you like sunflowers and roses," she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: While in town - Creator's Workshop   While in town - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 5:08 pm

"Oooh" oh she beamed. Actually, she looked a little dreamy eyed there for a moment. "Oh I love those..."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: While in town - Creator's Workshop   While in town - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 5:10 pm

"Then your garden will be full of them! But I reserve the right to come visit," she winked.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: While in town - Creator's Workshop   While in town - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 5:15 pm

"Any time!" she exclaimed before repeating herself a little more softly. "Any time... He.. I..." she drew her breath. "We, want a home.." and a home always had room for friends and loved ones.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: While in town - Creator's Workshop   While in town - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 5:17 pm

"Home..." She nodded. "There's no place like home," her voice became very soft.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: While in town - Creator's Workshop   While in town - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 5:20 pm

"It's a nice word.. don't you think?" the Caitiff smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: While in town - Creator's Workshop   While in town - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 5:24 pm

Cass' face started to turn red as she nodded. "V-very nice," her voice caught in her throat. She had said it over and over while she was gone. That she needed to go home. It didn't matter that she was gone less than a month. To her, it was so much longer. She'd been trying to keep her torment to herself, it was for the best, wasn't it? Because she was home and it was okay. It should have been okay.

So when her eyes started to tear up with crimson, she was a little mad at herself.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: While in town - Creator's Workshop   While in town - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 5:32 pm

The blond's smile disappeared to be replaced by concern, by worry she quickly moved her free arm around the Rose and pulled her in close so she hide her friend's face against her shoulder. It was just a hoodie, a black and yellow one, which luckily mean that any tears that fell on her shoulder wouldn't up very well because the fabric there was black.
"Oh, Cassie... Oh Cassie I'm sorry" the Caitiff whispered softly, the hand still holding the bag finally moving so it could wrap around her friend, holding the bag in her hand. "I'm so sorry Cassiel... I didn't mean to make you cry"
Though there wasn't pity in her voice, simply concern for her friend. Because that's what friends did, they looked after each other, where there for each other and they got to worry for each other.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: While in town - Creator's Workshop   While in town - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 5:38 pm

"You didn't," she buried her face into Teddy's shoulder. It was just easier that way. "I feel so stupid. I can't decide whether I'm coming or going. It's like I'm walking around in a haze, afraid that I'm in some stupid dream."

And the worst thing that could happen would be if Cass woke up and she wasn't home.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: While in town - Creator's Workshop   While in town - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 5:44 pm

The blond 's arms tightened a little around her, a gentle hand resting on the back of Cassiel's head, her fingers entwining in the brunette locks as Teddy turned her head just enough to be able to nuzzle against her. A comforting gesture, one offered by one friend to another.
"You're not stupid Cassie... I have no clue what you've been through but I can only imagine it's been rougher you've been willing to let anyone know... You're silly though, thinking you can keep this bottled up. Bottles are for opening, Cassie" she said with a soft chuckle before nuzzling her again, softly brushing her fingers through her hair while holding her close. "Nothing that's in a bottle is meant to stay there forever"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: While in town - Creator's Workshop   While in town - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 5:49 pm

"What if everyone thinks I'm insane? What then?" Because she honestly was at the point where she was pretty sure she had lost her mind. Everyone had to be looking at her funny, afraid she might explode or crumble to pieces. She'd always been a little paranoid, what kindred wasn't? But her paranoia had skyrocketed a hundred times.

Cass held to Teddy tightly, like she was a lifeline. God, that was unfair of her to do to her friend who was obviously going through some pretty heavy stuff of her own.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to..."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: While in town - Creator's Workshop   While in town - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 5:59 pm

No, it wasn't unfair at all. Not one bit.
"Other peoples perception and opinions does not decide who or what you are" Teddy's still soft voice whispered. Still with that gentle touch of her fingers through her hair, still with one arm protectively wrapped around her shoulders. "And you don't apologize for being upset, Cassie. You don't apologize for having feelings. You know I'm here for you. You know I'll always be" she sighed gently and gave her another light squeeze though didn't seem inclined to be letting go of her. "It's better to cry than to try and lie to yourself and say everything is okay when they're clearly not"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: While in town - Creator's Workshop   While in town - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 6:12 pm

"Teddy, I can deal with one or the other. But I can't deal with both this and her," she cried a little harder. "I can't do it. I know I can't and I don't know what to do. I can't runaway this time. What do I do?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: While in town - Creator's Workshop   While in town - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

While in town - Creator's Workshop
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next