Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 1:05 am

He laughed. "Okay, I can't argue that one."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 1:08 am

Her hand gave his another light squeeze as they walked back towards the small apartment.
"See? I'm good at making solid arguments" no, not really, but in this case she was.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 1:10 am

He laughed and squeezed her hand gently. "Yes. Yes, you are."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 1:34 am

The blond simply smiled brightly all the way home, pushing the door open once they were there, with her back, so she could hold both his hands as she walked backwards and into the building. her eyes locked with his and staying that way all the way up the stairs and to the door to the apartment.
"You're my angel... you realize that?" she whispered, looking up at him as one hand moved to cup his cheek, the other turning the key in the lock behind her back.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 1:35 am

He laughed, wryly. "I'm anything but an angel, Teddy."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 1:39 am

"You are to me..." she pushed herself up on her toes so she could brush a light kiss against his lips. "I didn't realize I needed saving until I found you..." the blond smiled lovingly at him as the door was unlocked and pushed open so she could lead him inside. "I didn't realize how much I was missing the other half of my heart until I found it in you..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:40 pm

If he still could have, he would have blushed. "Really? What did you need saving from?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 1:32 pm

"Loneliness..." the blond whispered softly. "I didn't know I was so alone until I met you and felt what it was like to whole..." she tugged gently at his hands with a loving smile as they stepped inside. "It's such a wonderful feeling, looking into your eyes and seeing what I've always dreamed about but never dared hope for... To be able to give myself to you, and be given your heart in return..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:09 pm

He smiled at her. "Ahh, so you're just killing loneliness with me?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:10 pm

"Oh Medwyn...." she almost sounded a little hurt even if she was smiling. "You know what I mean..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:27 pm

He laughed. "I know. I just had a HIM flashback."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:31 pm

Seemed she decided to shut him up as her hand came to his cheek and her lips found his in a kiss that lingered for a good long while.
"Moron..." the blond chuckled, brushing her thumb across his cheek as she pulled back to look up at him. "My moron though"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:51 pm

He laughed, then leaned close to kiss her again. "I like HIM," he said defensively.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:00 pm

"Good thing I'll listen to just about anything then" the blond chuckled, looking up at him with another happy smile across she brushed her thumb across his cheek once more. "Want to snuggle in under the covers with me and talk?" he'd said he wanted to, so she would try to answer his questions as best she could.

Last edited by Teddy Blue on Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:04 pm

He nodded, slowly. He was reluctant, but that was likely due to the subject matter that they needed to talk about, rather than anything she had done or said. "Yes," he said, with a little sigh. "Yes, I suppose that we should."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:10 pm

"Or just cuddle.." Teddy whispered, cupping his cheek for a moment before gently slipping away though only to fetch a couple of dry towels, one which she wrapped around his shoulders and one which she wrapped around herself before slipping off the bikini.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:20 pm

He watched her, just watching her movements as she got herself undressed. Then he was slipping his own clothing off, using the towel to dry off with. "No, I should tell you."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:29 pm

"Alright" the still softly smiling blond said, quickly drying off the worst of the water before crawling up onto the bed and slipping out of the towel so she could slip in under the soft covers. Her hair was still a bit wet but it didn't matter much. The bed was warm and dry after all. "We can talk about anything you want"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 2:07 am

He nodded, reaching for her the moment he slipped into the bed and under the covers. She was there, always there... and words could not express his gratitude for that. "I saw them. The children. I could hear them, talking to me."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:09 am

As he reached for her, she reached for him, moving her arms around him as he moved in under the covers with her. Gentle blue eyes locking with his as she gazed at him.
"The children?" she asked, Medwyn at this point not yet having told her about them or about anything from those dark days. One arm around him, her free hand gently playing with his hair as she lay on her side facing him.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:40 am

He closed his eyes with a shudder. "Yes, the children. The ones I couldn't save. They kept asking me why. Why didn't I save them."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:13 pm

"Oh, love..." he frowned with a soft whisper, her body pressed closed to his as she held him, letting him know he wasn't alone. That no matter what she was still there.
She couldn't really even begin to imagine the horrors he'd been through, but it hurt her to see him like this, to hear the tone of his voice when she spoke. She wished she had more to offer, but what was she suppose to say to something like that?
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:23 pm

He sighed. "I wonder if I'll ever be free of them."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:52 pm

"I'm sorry..." she whispered. "I don't know..." it wasn't the answer she wanted to give but she could give no other answer without lying. "But we'll work through it... you and me" the blond said softly. "You're not alone in this.."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 11:04 pm

He looked over and gave her a tired smile. "Am I? I mean, I know I'm not the first guy in the world who has had a hard time of it, but I'm not so sure you can truly relate, love."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next