Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 8:46 am

"That's the thing" the blond in his arms smiled as she slid her leg softly against his body again. "It's not just about what I expect, my expectations are rather straight forward: I want you to keep being you. But you, you can do anything you want now... Be anything you want..." her fingers found a lock of his hair, twirling it slowly between her index finger and her thumb as she continued to gaze into those blue eyes of his. Those beautiful blue eyes that could draw her in with a brief glance.
"We're starting this life -together-, you and me, us. I make toys, because that is something I like to do, something I'm good at. Is there anything you like doing? Anything you want to be? I know you've been studying medicine..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 8:46 am

He smiled at her. "Yes. I like to swim; I'm a lifeguard. I can do a great many things, Teddy. I guess... well, I guess the reality is that I don't know what I want to be or do anymore. Before, it was pretty simple. Now? Not so much."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 8:50 am

"Then we'll just figure out what it is you wanna do. Best part?" she brushed her fingers through his hair and down the back of his neck. "We really do have time to figure it out, and you can do whatever you want. I just want you to find something that makes you happy" the blond smiled at him. "Maybe you could take me swimming sometime..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 9:31 am

He smiled, his lips coming to press against hers. It was a gentle kiss, but still a kiss, his eyes opening to search for hers. "You want to swim? I'd love to take you."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 9:35 am

Gentle was good too. She liked it as much as she liked his passion, and she returned it just as gently and softly.
"I'd love to go with you" Teddy smiled at him, brushing a gentle hand through his hair. "Maybe... I could convince you to go surfing with me sometime too?" she said hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 12:05 pm

He looked just a little bit surprised. "I'd love to. Though you'll have to teach me how to surf."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 1:07 pm

"I'd be more than happy to do that" the blond smiled, continuing that light, gentle touch of her fingers brushing through his hair as her gaze lingered, locked with his. She truly didn't have words to describe how relieved she was to see him smiling again, to be able to hold him in her arms and feel him relax.
"Though I wanna go swimming first... with you" Teddy smiled, tilting her head gently to the side as slender fingers gace his hair a very light tug before returning to that soft gentle caress.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 1:18 pm

He smiled at her. Another of those true smiles, one that reached his eyes. "Then let's go," he said quietly, moving to sit up and offer her his hand. "Let's go. Right now."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 1:25 pm

Her hand found his the moment he offered it to her, the blond looking up at him with a bright smile as her eyes searched his.
"You sure?" she said even if it was obvious wanted to go with him. She just... needed to be sure he was up for it given all that had just happened.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 1:29 pm

He rose to his feet and nodded, his hand closing around hers and pulling her to her feet with a gentle tug. "I'm sure. Right now."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 1:35 pm

She was quick to get on her feet when he pulled her up, a bright smile dancing across her lips, unable to take her eyes away from his.
"Let me put some pants on?" she chuckled, giving his fingers a light squeeze. "Well, either that or let me change into a bikini and a sarong so I don't wander around town in my underwear"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 4:26 pm

His bottom lip came out in a pout. "But they're such cute underwear..."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 4:29 pm

And that? Oh got her laughing, and truly, that smile and that laughter that he brought her was such a good feeling.

"I promise you, you'll like the bikini too" the blond smiled as she reached out to cup his cheek before leaning in to kiss his lips, even if he was pouting.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 2:31 am

His pout disappeared with the touch of her lips against his. It turned into a grin. "Is it a thong? Please say it's a thong."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 2:37 am

Teddy couldn't help but laugh.
"Oh, love. I'm sorry, it's not. But its the kind that is laced at the sides" she grinned at him, so very happy to see him smiling and acting more like himself again.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 2:42 am

His brow quirked upward. "So, theoretically, I can unlace them?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 2:49 am

The answer to that was simple, wasn't it?
"Yes" she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 2:52 am

He nodded, thoughtfully. "This is acceptable. But we're getting you a thong. I'm thinking polka dots."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 2:59 am

There was more laughter, only briefly interrupted by the touch of her lips on his. The blond cupping his cheek as she pulled back to gaze up into his eyes.
"Get me one and I'll wear it. Though for now you'll just have to survive the one I got"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 3:13 am

He nodded. "Done and done. You're just precious, you know that?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 3:21 am

The blond leaned in and touched her lips to his chest above his heart, letting them linger there in a loving touch for a few moments before pulling back so she could raise her gaze to look up at him again. Her hand drifting from his hair to his cheek and tracing down the side of his neck before coming to rest where her lips had just kissed.
"I'm just me.." Teddy smiled at him. "I just hope that'll be enough... because I really do love you so much... and I so love it when you smile at me like that..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 10:01 am

He grinned at her, tugging her close so that he could kiss her again. "That's a good thing. It means you're not tired of me yet, even when I'm being all emotional. I do love you, Teddy."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 10:10 am

Her eyes closed as he kissed her, the little blond easily pulled into his arms as she arched her back so to press herself against him, just so she could feel him, feel the real warmth that he shared with her. The one he gave her from the heart.
"And I love you..." she sighed with a softly lingering smile. "So very much... I feel complete when I'm with you. And I will make sure, that the next time we're going swimming, I'll have bought a polka dot thong" the blond added with a soft chuckle. "My sweet, sweet lover.."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 2:25 am

His arms wrapped around her and he pulled her to him, his lips lightly brushing against hers. She always made him smile, and now is no different. "Good. Then I'll be sure to buy a proper pair of swimming trunks that match."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 2:29 am

"Oh good" she laughed softly against his lips, kissing him once, twice before looking up at him with a bright smile and equally bright eyes. "We can be the strange couple that dresses alike" the blond chuckled again before quickly stealing another kiss before brushing her fingers through his hair and letting her hand come to rest at his cheek.
"So mm, swimming?" yeah just double checking, again. "Because then I really do need my bikini. Unless you wanna go someplace where people won't mind me stripping down" the blond smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop   Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life Changes (Teddy, AST Killinger, open-ish) - Creator's Workshop
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next