Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 10:17 pm

"Ummm. Favorite Comedian?" Shauna asked.
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 10:18 pm

"Read the books... Hobbit was great. The Trilogy was really good though it dragged in places..." He said. "But its worth it if only to compare to the movies."

A smile. "Robin Williams..." He said in answer to Shauna
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 10:20 pm

She smiled.

"Gabrielle Englasias."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:44 am

She chuckled. "George Burns."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:50 am

Jim snickered. "Showin' yer Age, Shauna..." He said. "Most exotic place ever been?"
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 8:13 am

"The inside of two burned out Tremere Chantries...talk about creepy." She gave Jim a meaningful look.
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 10:49 am

A sigh. "Yeah... that qualifies as exotic alright..." He said quietly. "We did finally get that bastard, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 10:59 am

She nodded.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 3:23 pm

She chuckled.

"Barcelona. Beautiful town. Probably why I like it here in Florida so much."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 3:29 pm

A nod. "For me, I think the inside of a Mosque in Baghdad... not the most common place to find a good Lutheran boy," He said. "Your turn Shauna."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 7:19 pm

She shook her head. "Actually it's Prism's"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 7:24 pm

She chuckled and leaned back, sipping her wine.

"Nah, I yield. Way too relaxed for twenty questions."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 7:34 pm

"Hmmm." Shauna gets thoughtful for a moment. "No people think more work or hobbies and such. What gives you the most pleasure to do?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 5:41 pm

She smiled.

"Reading."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 6:17 pm

"Hmmm...." Jim mused. "Good question. I guess completing a job or making something broken whole again. It's been something I've found to be the most enjoyable lately.
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 7:31 pm

Shauna smiled. "Catching the bad guy."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 7:32 pm

She chuckled.

"I'm the simplest one here. Interesting."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 7:36 pm

Jim chuckled. "I know better, miss thirst-for-knowledge..." He said. "Lets see.... music of choice?'
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 7:39 pm

That was an easy one.

"Anything that pounds in my chest."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 7:40 pm

"Classic Rock." Shauna said and shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 7:45 pm

"Country and some rock..." Jim said.
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 7:47 pm

Shauna looked back to Prism with a raised eyebrow to see if she thought of a good question.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 9:05 pm

She just shrugged.

"Moment of your greatest failure?"
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 8:47 am

"When the 8 year old child we rescued from the fourth floor apartment died on the way to Boston General."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 7:38 pm

"For me," Jim said.. "It would be not catching Leilani of Nosferatu after she warned Deanna Giovanni I was coming for her up in Philly when I was Sheriff there... Sabbat Infiltrator and Sympathizer. Had both of them dead to rights too.... Deanna got away five minutes before me and Leilani I missed by thirty seconds...."

He looked slightly sad. "At least as Kindred... Mortal another story and far sadder."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next