Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:42 pm

She smiled.

"Good story."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:43 pm

Shauna nodded. "And he tells it the same every time too." She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:46 pm

She turned to Shauna.

"You're turn."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:57 pm

"the best stories are true ones."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:12 pm

Shauna got thoughtful for a moment. "Hmm Let's see." She smiled. "Did you know we really do on occasion help get cats out of trees? And it's always the probie that gets to go up the ladder and do the dirty deed."

"In this case the probie was me and the tree was a 40 foot Oak. I was given a rash of shit being the only girl on the department in that area of town. Heck we were only a few and the sleeping was rough to say the least. But it was decided I weighed the least and would likely be sweeter than most to get poor Thorne Down from the tree. There was a sweet girl and her Mother that called us and in this case with the wires from the poles hanging in the tree too it was a hairy job. Back then trees were not trimmed away like they are now.

The Lieutenant gave me the gear and I started up the long white ladder that hung me over the hard concrete even as the second part was hyper extending up into the tree. It was going to be short. I didn't know that but they did. If I needed to be rescued too... they won."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:14 pm

She nodded.
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:29 pm

"So it got stopped and Mr Puss in Boots was about another 10 feet up. I took off my helmet. It was leather lined back then and really wouldn't do shit if I fell from that height. I took off the turn out coat and laid it out over the ladders end then stepped up on it to reach the tree. I extended the helmet out and made it slightly higher than the cat. I'm a pretty tall girl so I had good reach but Kitty had to be convinced. Fortunately I had the right lure in the pocket of my jacket. A tuna sandwich. It was not in the hat. but from below it look like I magically called the cat into the helmet."

She smiled at the magic part and stuck her tongue out at Jim.

"Pulling it in to me I scooped out the cat wrapping him in the turn out coat but the helmet on my head and headed back down." I opened the jacket and gave Thorne back to the girl and woman and they thanked me for it. The sandwich was still in the pocket of the turn out coat..."

A laugh. "The guys stopped giving me such a hard time for a while. They didn't want to find themselves with a black cat crossing their path."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:32 pm

She chuckled.

"And all that before you learned to talk to them."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:37 pm

She nodded. "Poor cat was up there for days before the call. Back then people didn't realize the curled claws go up well but not so much on the down swing."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:39 pm

She nodded.

"Yeah."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:50 pm

"Your turn." Shauna said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:53 pm

She took a sip of her wine.

"I don't know that any of my stories would work. You guys seem so worried about how much I embrace the inner monster."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:55 pm

"I suspect you have a funny story in there somewhere..." Jim said with a finger pointed in the direction of her head.. "I left out the bloody parts of mine really and what we did to the lovers..."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:57 pm

Shauna chuckled. "Mortal days remember."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:58 pm

She smiled.

"The ones that come to mind are revenge filled. Not so much on the funny. However, very much on the satisfaction. I've lived a hell of a life. Foster care is hell."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:01 am

"No worries... I can tell a revenge one too. Its even funny..." Jim replied. "I know not all childhoods are good, Raz. I think of all those I call friend, I was fairly lucky as a mountain boy. I'm not a bastard."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:02 am

"And the houses between can be rough. I was a street kid and ran the numbers hon. Funny shit happens too." She smiled. "You set it up now...give."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:03 am

She snorted.

"Do yours include de-manning a guy who was raping your housemate at the age of 14? Proudest moment of my life. And probably what led to my Meth habit."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:05 am

"That's not funny Razor. You know it I know it." Shuana shook her head. "OK so much for stories. You still owe us one."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:06 am

She looked at the Ventrue.

"You think I'm kidding?"
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:10 am

"Nope, I think you're serious. We were not discussing proud or anything like that we went for funny like getting in the shit with your team. Or in Jim's case weird shit happens at weird times funny." She shrugged. "Usually with these things there is a link in the stories. Its a part of the telling is all."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:13 am

She frowned.

"Funny. You know? I don't actually have any of those? Not that really come to mind. I've lived a pretty serious life. Damn."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:16 am

What? you mean to tell me you never fleeced anyone or caused lighthearted havoc living the life you had. Hell, I was a good kid but even I did shit stuck potatoes in the exhaust of old Man Monty's Stepside.... " He said. Nothing funny... Now that's harsh..."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am

She shrugged.

"I get most of my money from the rich ad powerful. But that's hardly funny. They've never even come close to catching me at it."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:42 am

No creative way you did it?' Jim asked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next