Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Per your request. - Frogman's Lilypad

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

Per your request. - Frogman's Lilypad Empty
PostSubject: Per your request. - Frogman's Lilypad   Per your request. - Frogman's Lilypad I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 7:02 pm

It was about a day after the text message came through.  She was a very busy woman.  But she knocked on the door.

Last edited by Storyteller on Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Per your request. - Frogman's Lilypad   Per your request. - Frogman's Lilypad I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 7:19 pm

Jim opened up the door. "Heya... Thanks for coming by," he said. "Sorry to bug ya but I've got some stuff to ask of you about some things that happened before I got here... and semi-privacy is best
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Per your request. - Frogman's Lilypad   Per your request. - Frogman's Lilypad I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 7:24 pm

She nodded.

"No problem. I've a got a few hours."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Per your request. - Frogman's Lilypad   Per your request. - Frogman's Lilypad I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 7:31 pm

He motioned her towards the den. "Beer?" Jim asked as he stepped towards the kitchen. "Or you working tonight?" Going to the fridge, he pulled a pair of beers and headed for the den, holding out the beer if she said yes.

Once in the den, Jim would take a seat. "What can you tell me about Ethan and Victor? There is a story there I have a need to know..." he said. "I would not ask about family relations otherwise..."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Per your request. - Frogman's Lilypad   Per your request. - Frogman's Lilypad I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 7:34 pm

She moved to the den, claiming a chair, and then promptly being claimed by a cat. She absently petted the cat, and took the beer when offered.

"What, exactly, do you need to know and why?"
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Per your request. - Frogman's Lilypad   Per your request. - Frogman's Lilypad I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 7:41 pm

Jim took a sip. "For starters... the trouble between them is of a concern to my family on several levels..." He said. "Add in the suspicion of violating a few oaths- one of which dates back to the start of the Camarilla and you have some serious problems to be resolved."

Jim set his bottle down. "This has the interest of those far higher on the food chain than him in the clan."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Per your request. - Frogman's Lilypad   Per your request. - Frogman's Lilypad I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 7:43 pm

She nodded.

"So, not so much information on my Elder, but information on why there's bad blood between them?"
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Per your request. - Frogman's Lilypad   Per your request. - Frogman's Lilypad I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 7:45 pm

"Yep..." he said. "I've no doubt he likely knows stuff he shouldn't; I don't know any Nos that doesn't... but I have a need to know the source of things where those two are concerned."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Per your request. - Frogman's Lilypad   Per your request. - Frogman's Lilypad I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 7:48 pm

She nodded, then took a long pull at her beer.

"Short answer? Seattle. Fuck that place. It fucks up a lot of things."

She set her beer down.

"As for the long answer, I actually don't know much. Victor faked his death before I was ever there."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Per your request. - Frogman's Lilypad   Per your request. - Frogman's Lilypad I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 7:53 pm

A slight smile. "I say the same about Philly at times... fucking Hellmouth and all," He said. "So I understand such feelings about a place... What do you mean by faking a death?"

Jim took his beer and had a sip of the contents.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Per your request. - Frogman's Lilypad   Per your request. - Frogman's Lilypad I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 7:56 pm

"I mean that, until he showed up here, we all thought he was dead. Killed by Sabbat."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Per your request. - Frogman's Lilypad   Per your request. - Frogman's Lilypad I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 8:01 pm

"Really...." Jim mused as he leaned back. "What can you tell me about the event you believed him killed?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Per your request. - Frogman's Lilypad   Per your request. - Frogman's Lilypad I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 8:03 pm

She shook her head.

"Not much. It was him and one other Tremere. You ever heard of Joseph Mayek? He's who you want to talk to about that."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Per your request. - Frogman's Lilypad   Per your request. - Frogman's Lilypad I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 8:08 pm

"Never heard of him... Is he another who faked a death or another from Seattle involved in the mess there?" He asked. "What little info I have about Ethan and Victor's relations has holes you can fit a mack truck through. Sideways..."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Per your request. - Frogman's Lilypad   Per your request. - Frogman's Lilypad I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 8:10 pm

She chuckled.

"No. He's actually dead. Saw it happen. He's gone."

She took another drink from the beer.

"What do you know. Maybe I can fill in."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Per your request. - Frogman's Lilypad   Per your request. - Frogman's Lilypad I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 8:24 pm

"To my knowledge, Victor and Ethan had a serious altercation over the latter spying upon Clan Tremere Activities," Jim said. "I suspect it involved more than just note-taking on Ethan's part but that's only a suspicion and not my problem. I just have a distinct feeling that there is far more bad blood between them than is being let on.

I know of Victor's removal from his position here over events pertaining to his Grace's wife; I think the underlying issue was a major faux-paux on Victor's part but some of what occurred afterward makes no solid sense unless it relates somewhat to events in Seattle."

A pause to take a sip. "There are a number of holes in that man's story and I'm attempting to fill them by other means. I have no records to go off of otherwise.... a competent, long-serving Harpy or a Nos Lore-master are usually a good start on info hunting."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Per your request. - Frogman's Lilypad   Per your request. - Frogman's Lilypad I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 8:27 pm

She nodded.

"What doesn't make sense?"
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Per your request. - Frogman's Lilypad   Per your request. - Frogman's Lilypad I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 9:21 pm

"Well for starters... his supposed death in Seattle and re-appearance here- what was the events leading up to the faked death.... there is no record of the events or circumstances leading up to it- highly unusual for our family," He said. "There are several gaps in his presence within domain... and what exactly he did when where the Prince's woman is concerned. One story has threats being made over her, another has him saving her from Giovanni but not coughing her up afterward as he wasn't recognized for getting her back."

A shake of the head. "Not that I know of any Gio in domain but I don't know everyone."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Per your request. - Frogman's Lilypad   Per your request. - Frogman's Lilypad I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 9:26 pm

"He brought her back to the Prince, and then didn't hand her right over, and threatened to not give her up because they were worried family, and wanted her out of his hands so they can assure themselves that she was okay. His hubris is disgusting. Almost worse than mine, but I can back mine up better than his god complex."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Per your request. - Frogman's Lilypad   Per your request. - Frogman's Lilypad I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 9:37 pm

"True...." He said. "He also did not have to bring her back or even go for her at all but he did... which meant he thought he had a hand to play even after getting her back or even had a role in her being snatched- I know of a Ventrue who had a percieved threat taken by the Sabbat... she was recovered but not without some interesting repercussions.

Considering the games of prestation, it's possible either could be true... but it sounds like he failed to make arrangements for reward if he got her back if he wasn't invovled in the first place. Classic error of the power-hungry... at least where boons are concerned. What happened to the Gio and how does Ethan fit into this?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Per your request. - Frogman's Lilypad   Per your request. - Frogman's Lilypad I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 9:45 pm

She pulled out her phone, and pushed a few buttons. Yay Wifi. Then she handed him the phone with a video playing.

"There. See for yourself what happened."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Per your request. - Frogman's Lilypad   Per your request. - Frogman's Lilypad I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 6:51 am

Jim watched.

"Stupid... he should have just coughed her over... but that happens when you are non-humane path-d idiot and come from elitist arrogant stock. Normal human sense goes right out the window. Bottom line is he did rescue her but was stupid in how he dealt with the post rescue. Flip side... There is someone else I need to speak to about him but I can do that in private..." Jim handed the phone back. "I take it Durante is no more and are there other Giovanni in domain to worry about? Those fuckers tend to never forget a slight."

A shake of the head. "As much a soft touch Jamie is, I don't see him being willing to resist their arguments based on this and how the Harpy runs him... I know I don't know him that well but the evidence is fairly convincing to me on that. I can see Ethan not falling for shit from them... but him I don't."

A sigh. "So Victor was staked by Ethan, Ra got to poke around his head a bunch and pretty much everything Tremere related is known locally by the Court until I got here. Fucking awesome performance, you stupid Nazi."

Jim took a long pull on his beer.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Per your request. - Frogman's Lilypad   Per your request. - Frogman's Lilypad I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 12:44 pm

She nodded.

"You want a copy of that to show your boss? Cause I'm assuming your not looking into the for Victor."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Per your request. - Frogman's Lilypad   Per your request. - Frogman's Lilypad I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 5:10 pm

Jim looked at her. "Yes... I would and your assumption would be correct..." He replied quietly.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Per your request. - Frogman's Lilypad   Per your request. - Frogman's Lilypad I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 5:26 pm

She nodded and took a pull from her beer.

"I'll get you the disc tomorrow night."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Per your request. - Frogman's Lilypad   Per your request. - Frogman's Lilypad I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Per your request. - Frogman's Lilypad
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next