Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:13 pm

"Dying for nothing..." Jim replied quietly. "I know I am gonna go sometime but... going for no good reason scares me. I can deal with failure and I have had a few doozie... But to lose and lose the big gamble for no good reason? Hell no..."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:16 pm

She smiled.

"That's a good one."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 7:07 am

Shauna nodded. "Yep. Sure is."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 7:39 am

"Well then...." Jim said. "Now it's your turn, Raz."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:41 pm

She grinned and sipped at her wine.

"What's your sign?"
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:00 pm

"Leo..." Jim replied.
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 3:32 pm

"Gemini"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 3:33 pm

She laughed.

"Figures. I'm Taurus."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 3:35 pm

Shauna chuckled. "I think on so many levels at once sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 3:43 pm

Hmm... Don't those signs normally get along?" Jim asked.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 3:45 pm

She chuckled.

"Maybe."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 3:48 pm

Shauna just shook her head at the both of them. "Maybe indeed."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 3:27 pm

She nodded, then finished off her wine.

"Okay, twenty questions is fun and all. But it's not really what I think of when I think of getting to know someone."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 3:31 pm

"Hey now..." Jim chuckled. "I like you and all Raz but I'm a one woman guy now."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 3:37 pm

She blinked. Then laughed.

"Not that either, moron."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 7:04 pm

Shauna just roared.
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 7:14 pm

"Well?" He said, a smile on his face and eyes twinkling with mirth. "I mean, short of telling a life story or anecdotes from it, getting biblical is one way of getting to know someone.... Or so its said anyway."

he sipped his wine and then pointed to her glass asking if she wanted a refill.

"So gettin' to know me or us..." Jim said. "Whatcha wanna know?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 7:16 pm

She smiled.

"I want to spend a night with you. See what you do, what you talk about."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 7:33 pm

"Hang out?" He said and looked at Shauna then back to Raz. "Raz... If its not a work night or I don't have crazy Tremere shit to do, I'm kinda a boring person. I drink, I go target shooting, I play Xbox, I play with Cinder, I tinker with the car, I ride my bike or I bitch about politics- kindred and non, depending on the company and sometimes I will sit outside and smoke a Cuban because I can... and no Cubans are harmed in the smoking either."

"I try to live as I would were I still a breather because I've seen what happens when you forget,"
He said. "I've had some exciting nights in the past, both as joe tremere and as a Sheriff in a domain.... I have got stories I can share from then and from my days as a Seal or working for the ICTY. some crazy shit, let me tell you...

He chuckled. "If you're cool with that, all you gotta do is ask to hang out..."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 7:48 pm

Shauna nodded. "I catch up on paperwork play with Cinder cause she's mine." She gave Jim a look but it dissolved into a giggle. "I read study Fire Science flammable liquids HazMat and law. Really... ON the computer I play Wow every once in a while with Kyle and I try to out eat and out think him when we are working a case. I shop I go out for a drink and I chill with friends. Like this sometimes and more relaxed at others."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 7:51 pm

She smiled.

"Which games you got?"
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 7:54 pm

What? he said at Shauna's look. 'I like dogs too you know...

He looked back to Razor. "The usual FPS's- Call of Duty Black Ops is a fav for the zombies- and some others like Madden and the GTA's. One racing game..."

Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 7:57 pm

She grinned.

"You ever tried Borderlands?"
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:18 pm

"Nope." From Shauna. "I do remember playing PacMan for a quarter a game." She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:19 pm

"I have..." He said. "Kinda the love child between Wasteland and Fallout with FPS genetics tossed in."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next