Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad Empty
PostSubject: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 9:05 pm

There came a knocking at the door.  It was quiet, but firm.

Last edited by Storyteller on Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 9:16 pm

Jim, hearing the knock, came out of the den where he had been reading and approached the front door. Seeing the pickup parked out front, took a look through the small window to verify before opening the door.

"Hi there stranger..." He said. "What brings you to my doorstep on a quiet sunday night..."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 9:18 pm

She smiled.

"Thought I'd visit. Maybe get to know you outside work."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 9:24 pm

"Sure thing," he said as he held the door open for her to enter. "Please... welcome to my humble abode."

Once she was inside, Jim closed the door and went into the living room with her. "Its not a huge place like some have around here but its a home in a decent neighborhood... not many of us do that. Can I get you a drink?"

Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 9:26 pm

She looked around with interest.

"I'm not that far from here, actually. And I'd love a drink."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 9:32 pm

Jim went into the kitchen and pulled a bottle of wine out of the wine-chest. Two glasses pulled and half-filled, he brought them into the living room and handed one over to her. "Madame..." he said.

"So whats cooking?" He said. "I would think you got enough of me at the shop..." A grin followed the statement as he sipped his wine.

There weren't many lights on; with one small one in the living room and a brighter one coming from the Den.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 9:34 pm

She chuckled and took a sip. She nodded in appreciation.

"Nah. And more practice with people is always good."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 9:38 pm

"Not a people person... I'm shocked," Jim replied. "You have a really easygoing way about you... almost screams Cool Person about as loud as your hair. Just sayin'..."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 9:40 pm

She shrugs.

"Faked it for a year."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 6:30 am

A chuckle as he motioned to the Den where the lights were on. "Well... for a fraud, you are quite convincing..." he said with a twinkle in his eyes. "But then, we all became such when entering this stage of existence."

Leading the way to the Den, Jim would motion for her to precede him into the room. "Since you wanna learn about me outside of work, may as well be comfortable... as long as you are willing to go a bit of tit for tat..." He said. "Though you got an advantage- lots of clues around here..."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:00 pm

She chuckled and moved to a comfortable chair, curling up in it.

"Nah. I'm ignoring most of it. Want to learn from you. And I'm good with tit for tat. I think we're about the same age."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:04 pm

"Maybe," He said. "Depends on when you were born. I made it to 34 before embrace day... You?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:06 pm

She chuckled.

"My years total 27. But I've been dead for five of them."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:14 pm

A nod as he sipped his wine. "Add eight to my age and you got me total. Been a interesting few, believe me," He said. "Being tremere not withstanding."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:16 pm

A soft "God damn it." came from the kitchen where Shauna had been working on something. The clatter of a metal object following shortly thereafter. The crunch crunch crunch of the hand held can opener a moment later. "Hang on there you." again said softly as she worked. When you talked to animals it was always soft even if you were being pissy with getting food out.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:17 pm

She nodded.

"Any time spent as a ghoul?"

Then she chuckled as she heard Shauna talking to one of the animals in the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:20 pm

"Yep... a few," he said. "Helped at least twice in my profession at the time too. I am guessing you didn't get that opportunity?"

He called out to Shauna. "Everything alright in there?"
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:22 pm

"Yeah. They usual." She replied louder. "I'm never fast enough."

Dishes were placed on the floor. "Many mouths saying feed me first. You with someone? I thought I heard another voice."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:23 pm

She chuckled.

"A very nice year and a half, thank you."

Then she called out.

"Hey Shauna. Forgot you were here. Would have brought Ein."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:25 pm

"Prism!" The voice couldn't have been happier. "Hang on I'll be right out in a few."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:26 pm

"Ein?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:27 pm

She smiled.

"My Corgi pup."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:31 pm

Shauna's footsteps could be heard quickly moving away from the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:34 pm

"Cool...," Jim said. "I've had dogs before but not like I am now. Having Cinder and the cats here has been nice... and makes me miss Frankie my old Dobie."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:40 pm

She nodded.

"Then you should get one."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next