Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:27 am

He couldn't help himself. He laughed, looking over at her. Looking her in the eye, even if she was a Kindred and he merely a ghoul. "Then I will." He winked at her again, starting to casually walk as the doors slid open. "You sure you want me to, though?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:35 am

The bright blue eyes that met his were smiling. Truly smiling.
"Very much so" Teddy said as she walked with him, leaning lightly against his shoulder because her own knees were still threatening to give in if she moved too fast. "You really needn't ask you know.."
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:18 pm

He kept his pace steady and even. Enough to make sure she could keep up without difficulty, a pace that let them both calm after the longest and most enjoyable elevator ride that the ghoul ever had. He was smiling at her, though it was once again bordering on professionally polite. "Very well. Anything you wish, Miss Blue..." He just couldn't help the chuckle that came from him when he said it. Truth be told, it was fun for him to be able to mask his true meaning with the words behind a level of cool professionalism. Yes, he found it fun.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:55 pm

And the blond? Well, turned out trying to shake that smile was harder than she'd thought, though she didn't really mind. It just meant she kept from looking up at him, because looking up at him would only have her blushing again.

She was happy about the pace though as it allowed her trembling knees to keep her up as she walked with him, stepping out of the Regency and heading down the street towards the beach.

And the elevator ride? She would've agreed. It was by far the longest and most enjoyable elevator ride she'd ever had.

"So, whatcha been up to?" Teddy asked after a few moments. "Been hanging around the gym or something" she smiled, throwing a sideways glance towards the bag he was carrying with a light nod of her head.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:01 pm

He grinned over at her and shook his head. "Not really. I've taken to putting my books and a change of clothes in here, to bring to work with me. Just in case something happens that means I don't go home directly after work." Hint, hint. He squeezed her hand just a bit tighter. "Mostly, I've just been working and studying. What about yourself, Miss Blue?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:11 pm

Good thinking. Very good thinking actually.
"Working" she smiled, biting her lips as she leaned against him again with a light squeeze of her fingers to his arm. "I've already started getting a few orders. That and I'm trying to figure out how to best mod a vacuum cleaner to look like a toy without the risk of it randomly exploding" Teddy chuckled, her hip giving his a light bump, even if her knees protested and had her staggering a couple of steps. Something which in turn had her laughing.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 4:56 pm

Deftly, he caught her and waited until she was fully righted. And he was grinning, so very broadly at her. "Have you? Well, that must be good. I take it that you are finding the city welcoming for your work?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 12:29 am

"Seems like it" the smiling blond chuckled, happy to be caught so she didn't make a complete idiot of herself. "It's good, it's really good. Means I get to keep my workshop. Means I got the money to stay here" she smiled up at him, meeting his gaze with bright blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:36 am

He looked down at her, concern and just a little hint of disapproval on his face. [color=green]"You were thinking of leaving town?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:38 am

"No!" she looked up at him, meeting his eyes the moment he spoke. "No... I don't want to leave. I wasn't thinking of leaving. It just means I got the means to stay and actually.. you know... live here... even my kind needs a roof over their head..." the blond said softly.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:48 am

He nodded as he helped to right her, his hands gentle as they took hers and squeezed gently. "Do me a favor?" he asked, almost suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:58 am

"Yeah?" she looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:01 am

He smiled. "Inform me if you begin to have money trouble?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:40 am

Teddy gave a light nod of her head.
"Okay... I will. Though, I don't think you'll have to worry. If business keeps up I'll be fine. I don't need much after all, and I got a bit in the bank in case things does happen"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:46 am

He nodded as he turned to start walking again. He still held her fast, though, so that she wouldn't fall. "Hmm. I may worry anyway, you know."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:56 am

"You get to worry a little..." she smiled at him. "Just not too much hm? Don't want you turning into a nervous wreck on my behalf"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:59 am

He laughed quietly. "I think we're already a little bit past that point."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 9:13 am

"What? You're already a nervous wreck?" she seemed to be eyeing him slowly as she pouted her lips and them smirked. "Then you hide it well"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 2:46 pm

He grinned at her. "It's my job to hide things like that."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 2:52 pm

"Mm, you don't need to hide anything from me though" Teddy still smiled, leaning gently against his shoulder while they walked. "And I was thinking, perhaps you don't really need to bring a bag every time. Could be you could just have some clothes stashed away for when you might need them"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 3:35 pm

He looked both surprised and pained. "But are you sure there's enough room for that?" He really was more concerned for her and her space rather than the fact that he might have to lug around a bag.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 3:44 pm

Surprised was one thing, pained though?
"Sorry.." she offered him a gentle smile as if she'd said something wrong. "There's of course room. Otherwise I wouldn't have suggested it. Though don't worry. Really, it was just a thought"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 3:58 pm

He started to bite and chew on his lip. "Let me think about it, all right? It's not that I don't want to -- it's that I don't want to tax you. Your place is small..."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 4:13 pm

"Hey, really, don't worry about it alright?" her free hand found his arm to give it a gentle squeeze. "I got a couple of storage rooms on the same floor where I keep extra stuff you know? I don't own that much but I'm still a woman, remember? Not as if all my clothes would fit in that one cabinet I got in the apartment" the blond smiled at him. "But I promise... if you want... a couple of changes of clothes isn't a problem. Though only if you want to. Only if you're comfortable with it"
She bit her lip for a moment herself and looked away, though with a lingering smile.
"Chances are I'd probably just steal your shirts when you're not around anyways... Just so I could fall asleep to your scent heh..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:24 pm

He laughed quietly, giving her a gentle squeeze. "Then I'll see about it. I just don't want to crowd you, and feel free to wear my shirts any time you like."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next