Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop Empty
PostSubject: Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop   Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 4:41 pm

Cass made sure to lock the truck before she opened the cap on the bag and dug around for her laptop bag. As usual, Teddy could see that a lot of Cass' life was still packed up in the back. But her camera equipment and most of her storage boxes were missing. Odds and ends, such as her wardrobe and a few boxes of trinkets and unused picture frames cluttered the interior of the bed.

She gestured for Teddy to lead the way as she closed it up and heaved the bag over her shoulder.

"I figured you wouldn't be able to keep hold of a computer too long before you tore it apart," she chuckled. "You take apart the room's alarm clock yet?"

Last edited by Storyteller on Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop   Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 4:46 pm

"Nnnnn... yes" Teddy muttered under her breath with a smirk figuring there was no point lying anyways as she lead Cass up the stairs. "It was an old school clock, it had cool bits in it..." she said as a means of explanation, only really succeeding in making her sound even stranger really.

Reaching the right floor, they took a left, headed down the hall and stopped at the ninth door which was unlocked with a keycard and pushed open as Teddy motioned for Cass to step inside.
"Make yourself at home"
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop   Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 4:49 pm

Cass just laughed. She never though Teddy was strange, not ever. But, being an artist, herself, helped. "I knew it! I bet you couldn't even wait 20 minutes to pull it apart, huh? See? Now, I have to make sure to hide my large format camera," she chuckled. "Oooh.. Christmas present potential. I know just what to get you."

She walked in and set her bag on the dresser and only really looked around briefly before she plopped down on the end of the bed. "So, where is this clockwork roach, hm?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop   Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 4:57 pm

"Christmas presents" doh! She slapped the palm of her hand to her forehead and rolled her eyes at herself as she walked inside and closed the door behind them before kicking off her shoes.
"Knew I'd forgotten something" because truly, who else but Teddy could manage to forget something so damn obvious when every street corner was sporting a Santa Claus or christmas tree? She blamed it on having been too busy with her last exhibition.

"And I really have no clue" the blond added as she tossed her jacked onto the chair and took Diego from her belt, allowing the teddy to stand on his own feet on the floor. "Diego will find him. He's probably gone and curled up somewhere" she waved her hand in the general direction of everywhere. "Don't worry about it, he'll show up" she smiled and jumped onto the bed next to Cass.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop   Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 5:06 pm

"You'll be forgetting Easter next, you know this, right? I'll be sending you texts to remind you," she laughed before her eyes fell on Diego. "He still amazes me, you know."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop   Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 5:10 pm

"Texts are good" Teddy pulled her legs into a lotus position. "Post it notes are better" at least in Teddy's case they were.

She followed Cass' gaze to Diego and smiled softly at the sight of the teddy walking around, seemingly looking for either his ball or RnR, whichever he found first really.
"He still amazes me sometimes too" she smiled. "My little Pinocchio"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop   Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 5:16 pm

She grinned at Teddy and let herself fall back onto the bed as she looked around. She spotted RnR near a chair in the corner of the room and pointed. "Diego, buddy, the chair," she chuckled, wondering if he would wander over there.

"You got any shows coming up?" She asked as she turned on her side and rested her head in hand. "I've still got the pics I took of some of your creations if you need them, too. You know I don't get rid of anything."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop   Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 5:22 pm

Seemed Diego was good at taking direction as the moment the Toreador pointed at the roach, the stuffed animal started moving in that direction, much to the clock work insects distress.

"I'm planning a new exhibition, but that's still some time away. Need to create new things, new schtuff!" she followed Cass' example and fell sideways onto the bed so she was facing the Rose. "Need inspiration, which is where this place comes in" the blond smiled. "And I know you don't get rid of things" a slender finger reached out and tapped the Rose on the nose. "Which I love by the way. Because I'm so damn curious to see how those pictures turned out"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop   Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 5:27 pm

"Next time I'm at the Tower, I'll dig them out for you. Frame 'em and everything for you," she smiled. "So we need to find you inspiration, hm? I'll have to give the grand tour." She playfully batted Teddy's finger away as she poked her square in the chest. "Beach first? We'll make some plans."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop   Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 5:34 pm

"Beach!" she rolled over onto her back by the Toreador's overwhelming poke. "Whatcha have in mind?" Teddy asked, tucking her hands behind her head as she turned just enough to look at the Rose. "You doing a project there?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop   Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 5:41 pm

"It depends on what you find along the beach, really. You missed the fantastic sandcastle out there over the summer. I have a picture of it, it was pretty epic. But, yeah, I sort of have a new project going. Takes me out there a lot. I'm taking pictures of the moon in all of it's phases in different areas. The pics will be set to music composed by a local Daughter of Cacophony to tell a story. So it's a bit different then what I'm used to," she nodded. "My other project is done, though, finally. It's up at the Regency."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop   Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 5:51 pm

How on earth she managed to go from laying on her back to sitting on her knees with her hands on the bed in front of her without really moving in between was anyone's guess. But she really did do it in the blink of an eye, looking all excited and energetic as she proceeded to throw her hands into the air.

ADHD much?

"I saw it! It was the most amazing thing I've ever seen Cassiel! It. Blew. My. Mind!" and she meant it too. "And you got to show it at the Regency, that's perfect! I mean, oh my God, that was so good I stopped and stared for like half an hour and I'm not even a Toreador but I'm pretty sure I drooled"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop   Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 5:56 pm

Urge to sit on the Caitiff was rising. But she still giggled like a school girl at her friend's antics. She however, didn't seem to move an inch.

"Seemed like a good place to keep it safe. I have another copy of it hidden away. But His Majesty was very cool about allowing me to put it up. Unfortunately, it's gone largely unnoticed. Other than Estaban Fortunato, none of the other Roses have seen it or even made mention of it. Which... kind of really sucks. But no big deal, really. It wasn't for them, anyway. But I did have a Gangrel and a Brujah speechless over it, so... that's winning, right?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop   Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 6:00 pm

"Yeah, well , fuck them if they didn't see it" she said bluntly, letting her arms drop, though the smile did not. The smile was still there. "Your clan can be real bitchy sometimes, Cassie. Only reason I've gotten mention from them is most likely because I'm -not- part of it. Easier that way, I'm not competition" Teddy winked with a light nod of her head.
"Besides, if you managed to get a Brujah and a Gangrel go all speechless? I'd say that's pretty much a big win right there. Didn't know you could get either clan to appreciate something so civilized" she snickered.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop   Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 6:05 pm

"I didn't either, but... Well, they're different," she smiled as she pulled herself up and drew her knees to her chest and wrapped her arms around them. "I'm sure you'll get to meet the Gangrel eventually. We'll have to have you over for 'dinner'." Yep, air quotes.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop   Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 6:19 pm

"Ooooh. There's a "we" ?" yes, more air quotes just for the Hell of it from the Caitiff who now looked like the cat that ate the canary. She leaned forward a bit and stared into Cass' eyes as if trying to hypnotize her. "Tell me about "we" "
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop   Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 6:21 pm

Okay, that stare was too much. Cass broke out into a fit of hysterical giggling and rolled around on the bed for a moment to get her composure. "Yes," she chuckled, taking a breath. "There's a 'we'. Not that I went looking for it, mind you. Alex is... pretty special though. Billionaire playboy Gangrel. Odd, right?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop   Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 6:38 pm

Blink blink.
"You always did know how to aim high" Teddy giggled, patting her hands on her knees as if still excited though. "What is he like? What does he look like? He's a Gangrel? Does he have a tail? If he has a tail I wanna see it" she pointed a determined finger at Cass.
If he had an actual tail she -would- see it.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop   Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 6:42 pm

"Aim high and let 'em go," she shook her head. "Anyway, no tail I'm afraid. Some cat fur, though," she chuckled. "He's..." Ahhhh... there it was. The starry eyed look that only a Toreador could pull off without it looking too cheesy. "He's gorgeous. And damn does he pull off a three piece suit well. Dark hair, dark eyes. Irish by birth. He's stubborn, though-- quick to think with his heart instead of his head, but he swears he's working on it. Spends a lot of time working, though-- but he does run an international company. His name is Alex Rourke."

Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop   Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 7:01 pm

Teddy, who still had a smile that seemed to go from ear to ear, watched the Toreador closely. Seeing Cassiel happy had the effect of making the Catiff happy(-er).
"He sounds dreamy" she winked, giving Cass a light nudge with her hand before allowing herself to fall sideways onto the bed again. "There is something about a man who can truly pull off a three piece suit that's just yum. But the working though? Urg, that has got to go. He needs to be tending to his woman"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop   Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 7:04 pm

"It's... complicated..." She was saying that a lot lately... eh.

She stood and went to her bag and pulled out the laptop and then a sealed bottle of liquor. "Want?" She shook the bottle in Teddy's direction. "Kindred can drink it-- been holding onto it for a while."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop   Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 7:18 am

"Few things are ever as complicated as you think they are. And things that seem easy are rarely ever as simple as they first appear" Teddy said with a smile and a light nod of her head as she reached out to take the bottle and look over the label.
"Oh.. this is good stuff, where'd you get it?" the blond asked as she looked up at Cass again.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop   Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 8:49 am

"A Setite place. Last bottle I have, but I figure now is as good a time as any to drink, yeah? I can always get more."

Cass wandered off to the bathroom and came back with the glasses that were provided there, taking the paper off of them and tossing it into the wastebasket.

"That's the problem, then. I thought things were simple. Stupid me."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop   Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 9:01 am

Teddy, being, well, Teddy, opened the bottle using her teeth to get the cork loose.

"Not stupid. Just hopeful and perhaps a little naive" she smiled and would, if Cass held out the glasses, pour them one each. "But hope is important. And it's good to occasionally be a little naive. Means the world hasn't hasn't turned you into a machine just yet" the blond said. "Besides, nothing worth fighting for is ever simple. So if you really want something? Fight for it"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop   Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 9:03 am

"Oh..." She took her own glass and handed one to Teddy. "I intend to. I've found my inner bitch. Not sure if I like it yet, but... Well, let's just say I grabbed it by both horns and I have every intention of holding on."

Down went the Setite liquor in one go. She was back for seconds, taking the bottle right from Teddy's hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop   Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blue Christmas (continued) - Creator's Workshop
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next