Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 12:49 am

She let her fangs stay buried in his flesh for a good while longer, wanting to savour the moment, the sensations, and wanting to hear those beautiful moans a little while more. When she finally did slip her fangs from his neck though she was still trembling, though her touch had turned gentle as her hand traced soft circles across his back.
A low moan escaping her as she licked her tongue across the puncture wounds, tasting those few sweet drops of blood that she'd drawn to the surface through the bite alone before nuzzling against the corner of his neck. Simply... holding onto him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 3:22 am

He didn't seem to mind. In fact, he was more than happy to just hold her there, her face pressed against his shoulder. His head turned enough so that he could nibble at her jaw lightly, his own body still trembling. He spoke quietly in her ear, his hot breath brushing against her. "You okay?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 3:30 am

"Yes..." came the softly whispered answered even as she yielded to the touches of his lips and the sensation of his light nips with a low moan. "Yes...." she repeated under her breath, the fingers in his hair playing with a gentle touch as she lingered in his arms. Still feeling the after effects of it all, still softly trembling as she savoured the warmth of his body pressed close to hers, the trembles still rushing through him. So sweet...

She wanted to tell him...
She wanted to tell him so badly...
But it was still much too soon.

"You feel amazing... thank you for letting me feel your passion... it feels so good to be wanted by you..." to be wanted like that, it had her smiling even as she let out a soft whimper upon feeling another shiver rush through her as he found a sensitive spot with his lips.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 3:37 am

His arms around her came up. To hold her close, so that his hands could brush through her hair. He still trembled with the force of it, his soft sounds turning to quiet groans as he held her. "Good. I was... worried...that I may have hurt you..."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 3:45 am

"You haven't..." she blushed, leaning her head back as she felt his fingers through her hair. Her eyes closed as the feeling of his body still trembling in her arms and his sweet sounds stole a content moan from her own pale lips.
"I like being yours..." the blond whispered, her own hands roaming slowly across his back and his neck with a gentle touch, wanting to keep feeling him a little while longer as soft fingers caressed his skin.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 3:54 am

For a ghoul, who belonged to someone else, who owned nothing, who was nothing but property... to have someone who not only said that they belonged to you, but that they liked it... was a powerful thing. He reacted, the shiver running from his head to his toes. Without warning, he leaned close and kissed her, hard, on the mouth. Not hard enough to hurt her, but enough to show her that he had felt... something. A rush of something. "And I like that you're mine..." he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 3:59 am

Teddy whimpered again when he kissed her, the sound definitively a good one as her arms around him briefly tightened.
"For as long as you'll have me..." the blond whispered in return, brushing her fingers across his cheek and across his lips even as hers lingered so close to his she could almost feel them.

His...

The thought made her smile. The feeling of him made her smile. Her lips once again touching his as her fingers drifted from his lips to linger briefly at his chin.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 4:22 am

He smiled at her. Truly smiled, one of those rare times that the smile was genuine and reached his eyes. Funny, he thought, how she always managed to do that to him. He held her close and kissed her again, before he slowly started to pull away from her gently. "I like the sound of that," he said, though he was easing her gently back to her feet. "But we should let the elevator move again before someone calls the cops."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 4:28 am

Oh, moving.. he was..
She bit her lip with a low whimper as he pulled away, both feet finding the floor though feeling that her knees were anything but cooperative yet. Good thing then that she could still lean against the wall.

"W-we should" God.. shaky knees.

The blond couldn't help but smile though, still gazing into his eyes with a loving, content look. Not smiling would've been near impossible when she saw that look in his eyes.

"I think I need to start wearing this skirt more often..." Teddy chuckled, slightly trembling fingers moving to fix her panties as she rather not be caught in a miniskirt without them.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 3:15 pm

He had a rather steady hand as he managed to zip his own pants. Then his arms went back around her, to pull her against him and stroke her hair with a gentle hand. "It's not like I'm going to object to that."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 3:20 pm

She couldn't help the soft chuckle as he pulled her close and spoke. The blond happily nuzzling against his shoulder and chest with a smile as she drew in a deep breath of his scent and sighed at the feeling of his hand stroking her hair and his arms holding her close. Her own slipping around his waist and traveling up his back to rest her hands at his shoulders.
"There's going to be a lot of firsts with you hm? Three times in one night... elevator ride..." she whispered, still with that happy tone to her voice and a smile even if her knees were trembling. Because dear God, she still felt light headed and shaky. In the best possible way.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 6:21 pm

He laughed quietly, holding her close. Amusingly, he didn't start the elevator moving again. Not just yet. He wanted to feel her against him for a few more moments, before they went back to the "proper" relationship between vampire and ghoul. For just another moment, he wanted to hold her. He kissed her forehead, then the tip of her nose and finally, her lips, helping her to straighten her clothes, one warm, large hand at the back of her neck holding her against him. He closed his eyes for a few moments. "I can only hope, Teddy. I can only hope."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 1:32 am

Proper was overrated. This? This was so much better.

The blond gently arched her back to press her body against his while still being able to lean her head back slightly to move herself into that warm hand that lingered on the back of her neck. "I hope too..." she whispered with a smile, pushing herself up onto her toes to press her lips to his again in another of those sweet kisses.
The hands on the back of his shoulders lightly pulling at the fabric of his shirt for a moment. Just.. one more moment...
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:03 am

He would let her have her moment. In truth, it was their moment, and he let her take it, leaning his head down so that she could more easily reach his lips. Those were soft and warm, while he tasted like honey and peppermint, the strong flavors somehow muted from his mouth when it brushed against hers. And he could feel her, the way she pressed against him and the way she felt against him. Her chill to his heat, causing him to shiver. "Should see that we keep it this way..."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:11 am

"Would love that..." Teddy whispered happily, her fingers pulling lightly at the fabric of his shirt again when she felt him shiver. Her lips lingering close to his even after the kiss had ended, just so she could be close, just so she could feel his warmth.
He always made her want to stop time when they were together like that. just so she could hang onto him and to the moment a while longer. Because while she knew he'd hold her again. While she knew that they would share more moments like these. They always felt like they ended too fast.
Though, then again, it would've felt that way even if she'd been able to stay in his arms until dawn came.

The blond tasted his lips softly in another kiss, her hands gently letting go of his shirt so that they could travel slowly down his back.
"Still feel like that walk?"
In all honesty, she had trouble enough just standing without trembling. But a walk was still good, more so because of his company, and because they were going back to the apartment.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:28 am

He laughed quietly, letting the moment linger. He was happy to let it linger, his arm sliding down to encircle her waist. He loved the feel of her and the scent of her, loved the way she made him feel. Loved the way she felt and the way she looked at him. All of it, everything about her, was perfect. And she would probably never understand or know just how perfect that she was. "Absolutely. Do you need me to carry you again?" Not that he wasn't having problems with weak knees himself.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:42 am

"Mmm.. no I think... I think I can walk, if you'll let me lean on you" she chuckled. "Don't get me wrong though" the blond smiled up at him. "Being carried by you is very, very nice. But miniskirts aren't really suited for being carried in" not one bit.

Teddy's arms tightened around him for a moment, still with that same smile across her lips as she gazed up at him.
"'Just make sure I don't fall" she chuckled again.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:49 am

He let his arm linger around her waist for another moment. Just one more. Then his arm came up so that he could offer her that. So that she could hold onto him, to keep herself steady but still hold to the bounds of what was "appropriate." Because he offered her his arm, he fixed his face into that same look of polite indifference that he seemed to always carry on his face, though when he pressed the button to start the elevator again... he couldn't help himself. He stole another kiss, brief and quick, before the box started moving again. "I can do that."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:57 am

She took his arm, tucking her hand into the corner of his elbow as she did indeed lean lightly against him, though as he leaned down to steal another brief kiss, her free hand moved to his cheek, lingering for a few moments before pulling away as she bit her lip softly. Her own smile.. probably a bit more revealing than his, meaning she had to look away to try not to smile like that, waiting for the elevator to reach the lobby.
Just.. smiling. A lot...
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:03 am

How he managed to keep that look of polite indifference was anyone's guess. But he managed it, the elevator starting to move again and he took another moment to briefly squeeze her hand with his own. Professional, to anyone who might be looking at him. No matter what he might be thinking or feeling inside.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:08 am

At least, slowly, the blush was fading as she returned the touch with a light squeeze of her own fingers, throwing a sideways glance up at him with a smile.
"Your bag" Teddy tapped her foot against the bag he'd dropped on the floor, because while still distracted, at least she remembered that.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:10 am

He seemed as though he had completely forgotten the bag. He looked slightly confused when she mentioned it, then looked a little surprised. Reaching down, he hefted the bag over his shoulder again. "Thank you, Miss Blue." Once again professional and formal, even if he didn't need to be. They were still in the Elysium, after all.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:16 am

Yes, Elysium, best not to think about that actually less she blush all over again.

"Anytime" though damn it if she was able to say that without her mind going... somewhere else completely, causing her to grin again, a grin she had to bite her lip to try and control. Fine, so her head was in the gutter at the moment. His fault!
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:20 am

She sent him pictures of her naked, it's her own fault if her mind is in the gutter!

He smiled at her, giving her a small, subtle wink. His mind was also obviously in the gutter, but he didn't mind that. He could keep a straight face until they got out of the Elysium. Probably. He slung the bag over his shoulder and waited in front of the doors, the smile tugging at his mouth no matter how straight of a face he tried to keep. "I might hold you to that."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:24 am

Hey! It had been a tasteful picture. Nothing too dirty about it all. Unless you knew where the tattoo was. And he knew.

Besides, making her blush again was so unfair. Specially when the elevator doors slid open moments later. Damn it. she had to learn to control that some day... maybe... she'd tried and failed in the past. She was probably never going to be able to control that.
"You should..." the blond added in a low whisper under her breath, simply because she had to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next