Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:18 am

He laughed as he sat her back down on the ground with a gentle little bounce. "I wouldn't let anyone see anything they shouldn't. But you should maybe not wear miniskirts if I make you soar so much. That's just tempting fate."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:41 am

That just got more happy giggles from her.
"Maybe I shouldn't tempt fate. But when you make me feel as good as you do, how can I not want to tempt you?" she grinned at him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:44 am

He grinned at her as he leaned in for another kiss. "You can tempt me whether you're wearing a miniskirt or a burlap sack."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:55 am

The was welcomed with a happy sound of pleasure and the soft touch of her hand to his cheek. "Mmm, you say that now. Wait until I try it" because she might just do that.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:07 am

He laughed. "I'll keep an eye out for the burlap, then."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:17 am

"And the rainbow colours" the clearly amused blond added with a grin, by now having pretty much lost track of where they actually were since all of her attention had been stolen by him.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:23 am

He grinned at her. "You know, I saw a rainbow church once. That was awkward."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:26 am

Teddy tilted her head to the side.
"That sounds... different" she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:34 am

He nodded. "Oh, yeah. It was a church for homosexuals, apparently. And I got the joy of explaining that one to Jamie, who is not a fan of anything homosexual at all."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:48 am

She smirked.
"A bit skittish is he?" Teddy chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:02 pm

He shook his head. "Catholic and phobic. You should have seen the look on his face when the Sheriff kissed Miss Martin right in front of him. I thought he might lose himself."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:07 pm

She probably shouldn't laugh, she was trying not to laugh. She was failing.
"Sorry" the blond said with a strained voice, clearly having trouble keeping from giggling. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't laugh I know I shouldn't laugh. But he seems like the most laid back Prince in history, and he has a problem with that?"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:53 pm

He laughed quietly. "Yes... he is. But there are some things that... His wife and daughter were killed over a Blueblood's homosexuality. Jamie doesn't take kindly to it anymore."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:56 pm

Well, that stopped the laughter. Instead she bit her lip and gave a slight nod, not really knowing what to say. So instead she turned her head so she could nuzzle softly against him.
"Sorry.." she smiled gently as she looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 5:12 pm

He smiled at her, leaning close to kiss the tip of her nose. "It's all right. He's pretty open about it."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 5:27 pm

"He's pretty open about a lot of things" she smiled, resting her head against his shoulder while they continued to walk. "He honestly scared the Hell out of me back in the office that time" the blond added with a soft chuckle under her breath. "I was so sure he was going to beat me senseless..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 5:58 pm

His brows rose as he looked at her curiously. "Which time? Jamie's not really the 'beat people senseless' type."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 6:02 pm

"I know that now!" she laughed. "I didn't know that then, when he rather casually commented on us... dating" she could call it dating right? Even if the first date ever made it to the dating part that had been planned.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 6:05 pm

He started to laugh. "He was just letting you know that he knew about it."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 12:06 am

"Well, yeah" the blond smiled, feeling silly about it now though remembering very clearly how she had felt. "But you know, my kind isn't usually let off easily, people in Jamie's position aren't usually very understanding in situations like these and so I feel it was a totally fair reaction to try and sink through the floor" the blond laughed softly.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 6:24 am

He laughed quietly. "You shouldn't. You should really just get to know Jamie a little bit better. He likes to judge people based on their own merit. Except Bluebloods and Warlocks. He's not really a fan of either."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 6:30 am

"Hey.." she bumped her hip gently against his with a smile. "I'm learning" Teddy winked. "That's progress right?"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 6:37 am

He laughed. "Totally. You have no idea how hard it is for people to learn about Jamie. Like when to stop pushing and when to actually loosen up." He shook his head. "He's nice, to a point. Once you reach his limit, though, watch out."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 6:41 am

The Caitiff gave an understanding nod of her head.
"Totally fair" she smiled at Medwyn. "Everyone's got their limit. I'm glad though... that I was wrong. That he isn't how most Princes are. Otherwise I wouldn't be able to be with you.."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 6:47 am

He started to laugh again. "Yes, you could. There would just be a lot more secrecy and then yelling involved."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop   Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thinking of You (Continued) - Creator's Workshop
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next