Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Porter
Elder
Porter

Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait   Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:50 pm

"The risk is the reward, my dear. A beautiful flower placed under glass will surely wither and die. Trust is a kind of abandon, a sort of informed recklessness."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait   Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:53 pm

She smiled.

"How can I feel like the ground is falling out from underneath me, yet that I have finally found a solid anchor?"
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait   Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:54 pm

"Every astronaut praises his tether." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait   Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:57 pm

She leaned her forehead into his chest for a few moments, then looked back up into his face, eyes sparkling.

"My love, will you show me the stars?"
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait   Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:01 pm

"Anyone can see the stars. You, loveliest, shall touch them."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait   Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:04 pm

She was unable to speak. It was as if something was in the way of her words. Or she just didn't have them. Right there before his eyes, it was as if something healed within her. Something that had been broken and scarred over. She looked up at him with wonder.

Finally, after almost a full minute, she was able to speak. But it was a barest whisper.

"Why did you take so long to come into my life?"
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait   Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:07 pm

Porter played absently with a lock of her hair.

"We met in the hospital, love. We both had to be wounded to get there. That is the only 'why' I can understand, and it is perhaps the simplest and least cruel conclusion. I've no wish to live in a cruel world, so the logic pleases me."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait   Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:12 pm

She reaches up to gently run her fingers along the side of his face.

"I've spent too many years living in a cruel world. It would be nice to finally be in a world that wasn't out to punish me for some crime I can't remember committing."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait   Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:13 pm

"We cannot control the world, my muse. But we can huddle together whilst the storm rages outside. That is enough."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait   Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:17 pm

"Do not take this the wrong way, but I will do everything in my power to make sure that no one can take us from one another. I do not think I could survive it if you were ripped from me."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait   Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:19 pm

"I think you are far stronger than you suspect. But let that never be tested. I'm not going anywhere, Raz0r."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait   Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:23 pm

She sighed, deeply.

"And I will never leave you. I promise. You're stuck with me now."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait   Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:25 pm

"Stuck?" He chuckled. "Gladly."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait   Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:27 pm

She smirked.

"You've only seen my good side."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait   Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:37 pm

"I don't believe in good sides and bad sides, Raz0r. Only whole people. Beautiful, complex, flawed, people."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait   Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:42 pm

"Then I hope you can love every facet of me. I can be a cruel and heartless creature if those I care for are threatened."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait   Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:45 pm

"Good." He said, matter-of-factly. "As well you should be."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait   Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:48 pm

She smiled.

"You truly don't mind? I won't be bouncy and blue. More cold and red. Probably with blood."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait   Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:53 pm

"Darling, why should that bother me? I'm the one with desiccated corpses in the front room, remember?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait   Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:56 pm

She laughed.

"Good point."

She paused.

"Why do you have desiccated corpses in the front room? Not that it bothers me, but unanswered questions bug me."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait   Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 6:11 pm

"They keep me calm. Centered. A child of the forest is more comfortable around trees. I spent a long time in the catacombs."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait   Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 6:12 pm

She nods.

"Logical. I like it. Want me to try to come up with a way to keep them from rotting as quickly? Or is that smell part of the comfort?"
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait   Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 8:37 pm

"My companions are fairly well-preserved as it stands. The odor is more must than stench. Rather like a library."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait   Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 8:39 pm

She nods.

"Well, the offer stands. They can only last so long. And I wouldn't want any unnecessary questions being asked."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait   Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 8:41 pm

"I am a cautious collector of such objets d'art." He smiled wanly. "Sometimes I am an artist."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait   Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next