Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait   Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 8:43 pm

She nods.

"Well, I'm good at hiding trails, if you feel the urge to make a new piece of art."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait   Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 8:47 pm

Porter chuckled. "No urges are involved, my dear, thankfully. And I haven't been asked to kill anyone in some time."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait   Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:00 pm

She nodded.

"Wouldn't matter if they were. But good to know. And I'll always invite you to help me kill, but will not ask it of you."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait   Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:05 pm

"The gesture is appreciated. Although I will risk life and limb without hesitation, and have been known to take a modicum of devilish pleasure in the physical suffering of the deserving, I would much rather spend my time writing you superbly awful poetry."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait   Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:08 pm

She wrinkled her nose.

"Bad poetry. Such a....pleasure."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait   Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:10 pm

"You are an apt muse - perchance I shall actually author something of value now."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait   Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:11 pm

She smiled.

"That would be much better."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait   Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:46 pm

Porter cocked his head to the side a bit and examined Raz0r, with a bit of a smile.

"Is this all really so new to you, Raz0r? Have you never been treated properly?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait   Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:49 pm

She smiles sadly.

"The last man I loved was my Domitor. The only other man I've loved. He treated me well, but I was a tool to him. A very useful tool, but a tool non-the-less."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait   Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:56 pm

A flash of anger appeared in Porter's eyes, but it quickly subsided - replaced by a soft melancholy.

"I know what it is to be used, Raz0r."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait   Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 3:00 pm

She nodded.

"I did not feel used at the time. And I still do not. But he did not love me the way I loved him. I have to admit that to myself."

She reached up to tuck her hand behind his neck.

"I do not see you as the type to let yourself be used."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait   Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 3:04 pm

"It was subtle, and played to my weaknesses. I allowed myself to believe certain things. It was foolish."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait   Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 3:05 pm

She gives a half smile.

"I disbelieve that you have weaknesses, my heart."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait   Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 3:31 pm

He chuckles. "That's sweet, Raz0r. I am but a man."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait   Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 3:33 pm

She smiled.

"No. You are my Giant. But none shall ever use you again, for you are mine."

She pauses for a moment, blinking.

"What are your feelings on the bond?"
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait   Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 3:10 pm

"It has its places; namely, to deepen the relationship between lovers, or to restrict the thoughts of a rival. Woe unto him who confuses the latter for the former." He gave a weak smile.

"Are you asking me? To bond, that is."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait   Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 3:12 pm

She smiles.

"It has the other purpose of making sure that you will never betray the one you love. I'm asking if you will allow me to bond myself to you. I do not require reciprocation."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait   Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 3:13 pm

Porter looked at Raz0r as though she had sprouted a second head.

"I don't understand."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait   Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 3:15 pm

"I live a dangerous life. And with my magics, there is the possibility that the Tremere will find me and try to bind me to them. IF I am fully bonded to you, one whom I trust implicitly, there is a barrier against them being able to do that."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait   Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 3:23 pm

That was a sound reason.

Porter nodded curtly. "Very well."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait   Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 3:26 pm

She smiled.

"Am I taking all the romance out of it?"
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait   Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 3:32 pm

Porter grinned. "An excellent loaded question which cannot be answered without falling into a trap. Thankfully, I find deviousness attractive."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait   Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 3:34 pm

She laughed.

"Nice try to get out of answering."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait   Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 3:35 pm

"I cannot answer, as I do not know the answer. I have never experienced a blood bond which involved romance. I've nothing to compare against."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait   Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 3:38 pm

She nodded with a smile.

"That is an apt answer. But there ccan e romance, or at least lust involved, due to the feelings the Kiss brings."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait   Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Playing House (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next