Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

There came a tapping (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

There came a tapping (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait Empty
PostSubject: There came a tapping (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait   There came a tapping (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 11:44 am

There was a light tapping at the back door.

Last edited by Storyteller on Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: There came a tapping (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait   There came a tapping (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 2:32 pm

After a moment, Porter answered the door.

His brow furrowed.

"Yes?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: There came a tapping (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait   There came a tapping (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 2:34 pm

She swallowed and bit her lip. This was going to be hard.

"I have something I need to ask that's not safe to ask in public. May I come in to ask it?"
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: There came a tapping (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait   There came a tapping (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 2:35 pm

"Yes. Quickly." He stepped back inside to allow her entry.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: There came a tapping (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait   There came a tapping (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 2:36 pm

She stepped inside, took five steps, then turned to face him. Invading his space as little as possible.

"Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: There came a tapping (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait   There came a tapping (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 2:37 pm

"I'm listening, Raz0r."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: There came a tapping (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait   There came a tapping (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 2:39 pm

She swallowed again, but kept her face on his.

"I came to ask for some of your blood. The only thing it will be used for is to break my bond to you."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: There came a tapping (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait   There came a tapping (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 2:59 pm

"The answer is no, Raz0r. There's always a sorcerous answer, isn't there? Sorcery has become a crutch for you. You run headlong into dangerous situations, confident you can teleport to safety. You throw your heart into relationships without a moment's thought for the words escaping your lips or any potential consequences."

He folds his arms. "I will not give you the easy way out. You must learn to think ahead and take responsibility for your actions."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: There came a tapping (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait   There came a tapping (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 3:04 pm

She sighed and nodded.

"I figured that would be your answer. But I had to ask."

It was so hard to stand there....but she couldn't make herself walk away now that he had let her into his home again.
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: There came a tapping (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait   There came a tapping (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 3:05 pm

"The struggle you face is one with which I am familiar. It is not easy. I sincerely wish you the best of luck in surmounting it."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: There came a tapping (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait   There came a tapping (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 3:06 pm

She nodded and looked down at her feet.

"I miss you."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: There came a tapping (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait   There came a tapping (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 3:09 pm

"I, too, miss what we had. But it is gone now, Raz0r. Dwelling upon regret is self-destructive."

He took a few steps toward the door. "You should go before we make each other feel even worse."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: There came a tapping (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait   There came a tapping (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 3:11 pm

She took a large breath and looked back up at him.

"I suppose you're right. But I don't want to go. I want to fix this. Is there any way that would be possible?"
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: There came a tapping (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait   There came a tapping (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 3:13 pm

"Not at this time. I cannot speak for my future self, but I am not ready to forgive or re-engage."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: There came a tapping (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait   There came a tapping (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 3:15 pm

She nodded sadly.

"I'll love you as long as I walk this earth."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: There came a tapping (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait   There came a tapping (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 3:16 pm

"I do not wish suffering upon you, but I hope you walk this earth a good long time yet."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: There came a tapping (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait   There came a tapping (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 3:18 pm

She took a deep breath.

"You too, Porter. I'm so sorry."

She took a few steps towards the door, moving past him.
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: There came a tapping (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait   There came a tapping (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 3:25 pm

Porter opened the door so that she could exit.

"Good night, Raz0r. Be well."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: There came a tapping (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait   There came a tapping (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 3:38 pm

She left while she still could. Before she dropped to her knees and begged him to take her back.
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: There came a tapping (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait   There came a tapping (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 3:41 pm

Porter closed the door behind her, keeping his hand on the knob a little longer than he had wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Ast CL4P-TP
Admin
Ast CL4P-TP

PostSubject: Re: There came a tapping (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait   There came a tapping (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 3:44 pm

She stopped on the other side of the door, unable to move for a moment. A long moment. Then she finally turned and began walking away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There came a tapping (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait   There came a tapping (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There came a tapping (Porter) - Alterations While U Wait
Page 1 of 1