Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I've messed up. - Alterations While U Wait

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

I've messed up. - Alterations While U Wait Empty
PostSubject: I've messed up. - Alterations While U Wait   I've messed up. - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:22 pm

She slipped in the back door, locking it behind her.  She set her bag down, then just stood there, biting her lip.  Not entirely sure what to do next.

Last edited by Storyteller on Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: I've messed up. - Alterations While U Wait   I've messed up. - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:24 pm

Porter came out of the other room, smiling at first, but then noticing the unusual look on Raz0r's face.

He raised an eyebrow. "What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: I've messed up. - Alterations While U Wait   I've messed up. - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:25 pm

She looked at him with a half smile, still chewing on her lip.

"I'm a fool and an idiot and a child."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: I've messed up. - Alterations While U Wait   I've messed up. - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:28 pm

"As are we all. That recognition is wisdom."

He approached and put a hand on her arm, gently.

"Tell me."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: I've messed up. - Alterations While U Wait   I've messed up. - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:30 pm

She leaned into him.

"Have you read the latest Harpy report?"

Because starting at the beginning is good.
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: I've messed up. - Alterations While U Wait   I've messed up. - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:35 pm

"No, I haven't been to the Regency in several days. I take it there is matter of import within."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: I've messed up. - Alterations While U Wait   I've messed up. - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:36 pm

"Please see opening statement. Add to it that I got in over my head without realizing it, drunk on power, and Jamie decided I needed a thwack with a clue by four."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: I've messed up. - Alterations While U Wait   I've messed up. - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:40 pm

"How has he punished you?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: I've messed up. - Alterations While U Wait   I've messed up. - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:42 pm

"The open secret that I record everything that happens in the Regency is now not even barely a secret. And it's been announced that since I'm a Nos, nothing is safe there."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: I've messed up. - Alterations While U Wait   I've messed up. - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 7:59 pm

"This ought to surprise no one. Yet still they cry scandal. Did His Majesty punish you directly?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: I've messed up. - Alterations While U Wait   I've messed up. - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:07 pm

Her eyes closed.

"We talked. And he made it clear what was happening was his doing."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: I've messed up. - Alterations While U Wait   I've messed up. - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:16 pm

"I don't understand what you mean, love. What was happening? What did he do?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: I've messed up. - Alterations While U Wait   I've messed up. - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:19 pm

She sighed.

"I'm not entirely sure how it happened, but I got too full of myself, too powerful, without the responsibility. How the hell I inspire loyalty, I'll never understand."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: I've messed up. - Alterations While U Wait   I've messed up. - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:27 pm

"This may all be connected to your tendency to want to help everyone in sight, even if that means overextending yourself."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: I've messed up. - Alterations While U Wait   I've messed up. - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:29 pm

She nodded.

"Probably. But I don't wanna have a cult. Not until I build my Borg."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: I've messed up. - Alterations While U Wait   I've messed up. - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:31 pm

"You're not a cult leader yet, Raz0r. You have a handful of friends, just like anyone else. I think the issue may be that you're too nice a person to be swimming around in the shark-tank of kindred society." Porter smiled.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: I've messed up. - Alterations While U Wait   I've messed up. - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:33 pm

She actually snorted at that.

"It's to balance out. I can be just as ruthless as the rest of them. But I'm not a feinting violet like Bella."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: I've messed up. - Alterations While U Wait   I've messed up. - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 12:26 pm

"Then perhaps it is time for the balance to shift. Show them."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: I've messed up. - Alterations While U Wait   I've messed up. - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 12:33 pm

She nodded.

"I know. But I don't know how to do that without having people come after me. I'm considering just ehading to the Island and not coming back."
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: I've messed up. - Alterations While U Wait   I've messed up. - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 1:25 pm

"If you retreat, then they have won."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: I've messed up. - Alterations While U Wait   I've messed up. - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 1:26 pm

She sighed heavily, then met his gaze.

"Help me?"
Back to top Go down
Porter
Elder
Porter

PostSubject: Re: I've messed up. - Alterations While U Wait   I've messed up. - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 1:29 pm

"Tell me what you want the end-state to be, and we'll see if there's a way to get there."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: I've messed up. - Alterations While U Wait   I've messed up. - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 6:56 pm

She nodded.

"I...I want to put it all back. And yeah, I know that can't happen. I want people to know that if they just fucking talk to me, I'll listen. Instead of assuming I won't, then hitting me with this shit."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've messed up. - Alterations While U Wait   I've messed up. - Alterations While U Wait I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I've messed up. - Alterations While U Wait
Page 1 of 1