Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop   Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 8:01 pm

His eyes seemed to light up the moment that he saw it. He carefully lifted the scarf from the box, sitting the wrapping aside. He held the scarf in his hands, his thumbs running gently over the material as if it were the most amazing thing he had ever seen or felt. Without a word, he lifted it and wrapped it around his neck, letting it drape over his shoulders and leaned close for another gentle kiss. "I will wear it and think of you each time I see it."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop   Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 8:20 pm

"That... that would make so happy" the Caitiff smiled against his lips, brushing her own across his softly just to feel him close for another moment or two. "I'm so glad you like it" she whispered softly, her voice both happy as she'd said and relieved. So very relieved, as her free hand traced slowly across his chest with a loving touch.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop   Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 11:20 pm

He smiled at her, his hand sliding over her neck to pull her close for another gentle kiss, letting his fingertips trail into her hair. There, it played gently with the blonde curls. "Teddy, darling, I am not a foolish man. I know when I have found a good thing."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop   Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 1:42 am

The fingers at his chest closed lightly in the fabric of his shirt when he pulled her close for another kiss. The blond having to admit, at least to herself, that she loved it when he touched her like that. Loved it that there was no hesitation now that he knew how much she desired his touch.

"I thought I was the one who found you?" she chuckled softly, still smiling happily against his lips as she lingered close to him.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop   Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 1:46 am

He laughed at that, his hand coming up to cup her cheek, his thumb gently brushing against the alabaster skin. "You did. But I also found you."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop   Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 2:01 am

Oh she could honestly stay like that the rest of the evening, just leaning into his arms, gazing up at him while feeling his hands on her skin.

"I like that" Teddy said softly as she tilted her head gently to the side so to lean into his touch a little more.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop   Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 2:10 am

He smiled in a way that did reach his eyes. His hands went to her face, cupping her cheeks. He planted another gentle kiss directly onto her lips, pulling away just enough so that he could look at her. "You've got more presents," he gently pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop   Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 3:26 am

Teddy drew her breath, sighing against his lips with the content warm sound of a happy lover before opening her eyes to meet his gaze with a lingering smile.
"Yes" she said softly, fingers still holding onto the fabric of his shirt for a few moments before, almost a little reluctantly, pulling away from him.
The smile though, oh the smile was still very much there as her eyes remained locked with his while nimble fingers removed one steel piercing from each of her ears so she could replace them with the earrings he'd gotten her.

"You really are spoiling me" she grinned happily, the smile as much in her eyes as across her lips when she moved to pick up the next present.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop   Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 10:34 am

His eyes followed her every movement. They traveled over her, the look one that was nearly as tangible as a caress. He enjoyed watching her, the way she changed the earrings in her ears and the way she bent over to pick up another present. He watched the curve of her legs and thigh when she bent, as well as the curve of her hips ... male, sue me. "I'm not spoiling you. Yet. Give me time, though, and I will."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop   Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 10:52 am

"I'll look forward to it" she chuckled as she turned to face him again, holding one of the presents with both hands.

He could look all he wanted, she'd be lying if she said she didn't enjoy his attention. The blind taking a seat in the edge if the bed as she turned the gift over in her hands once, the started unwrapping it as carefully as she had with the first one.

Small apartment, so the bed really did serve as a couch half the time.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop   Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:04 am

This gift was a little less sweet than the earrings. Inside the box, she could see what he had chosen for her, likely because he wanted to see her in it at some time. Still tasteful, and most definitely in her size, he only looked mildly apprehensive at her reaction. He didn't, after all, want to offend her.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop   Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:24 am

Gentle fingers brushed across the soft fabric before lifting it up and holding it to her chest as bright blue eyes to to look at him with what could probably only be described as hopeful.
"Would you stay the day?" Teddy asked softly.

If he wanted to see it on her, she'd gladly show him...
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop   Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:32 am

He nodded. "If you wish it. Jamie has told me that I could do as I wished until after the New Year." He looked a little sheepish, but he still smiled at her. "He doesn't know. About you, I mean." For some reason, that seemed to make him blush.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop   Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:58 am

"He doesn't need to know if you don't want him to" the blond smiled softly. She didn't feel the need to be secret about anything, but she also didn't feel the need to tell everyone. And Medwyn? He seemed like the kind of guy who rather things be private and in all honesty, as long as she had him she had everything she wanted. She wouldn't complain either way.

Getting up, she closed the short distance between herself and him, still holding the gift to her chest as she reached out with her other hand to brush it across his cheek and down the side of his neck.
"Do you want to stay?" she so hoped he did.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop   Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 12:03 pm

He still had the scarf around his neck, one hand reaching out to cup her cheek. His thumb brushed her cheek, and he smiled at her, leaning forward to brush his lips over hers. He was looking her in the eye, letting her read his expression. "If you would have me, I would love to stay."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop   Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 12:20 pm

"More than anything...." she whispered smilingly, her eyes drifting shut only for a moment as she felt his lips brush against hers, once again leaning into the warm touch of his hand as if truly unable to get enough of him. Gentle fingers still tracing the side of his neck and around to the back of it as she gazed up at him.
"Mmm... want me to change, or should I open the last gift first?"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop   Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 12:38 pm

He couldn't help but laugh. In truth, he was still a male. "Either one works for me." His eyes, though... his eyes told her that he would be more than happy if she changed right then and there.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop   Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 12:48 pm

Her hand drifted from his neck, followed the fabric of the scarf as she stepped back and smiled at him.
"Coffee's getting cold" Teddy said with a nudge of her head towards the kitchen where, quite correctly, the cup of coffee had finished brewing and the cake and cookies still laid plated up for him. Not that she needed that long to change really, though, perhaps the distraction would still be a nice one as the blond slipped away and disappeared in through the door to the small bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop   Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 12:54 pm

He could use the distraction. Really and truly, it had been decades since he had been able to just relax, to spend time away from Jamie. It tugged at him, the bond, though he did a pretty good job of hiding that fact. The truth was, there were so many things that he worried about, when it came to Teddy and the way things seemed to be going. Things he would never reveal to her, to Jamie.

So he made his way into the kitchen, to sip lightly at the coffee that she had made for him, and to nibble at the sweets that she had plated for him.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop   Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 1:24 pm

It didn't take very long, a few minutes at most, before the sound of the door being opened again could be heard, followed by the distinct sound of naked feet across wooden floors before Teddy peeked around the corner. Just her head though and one hand hand as she looked at him.
"You don't get to laugh" she chuckled, biting her lip and looking at him for a few more moments before stepping out onto the floor so he could see, folding her hands behind her back and crossing her ankles with a slight tilt of her head to the side.
She'd left the red Christmas hat on, a pair of black panties barely visible through the slightly see through fabric of the gown.

Her smile, almost a bit shy, seemingly asking him what he thought.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop   Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 2:31 pm

Laughing... was the farthest thing from his mind. He stopped cold when she came into the room, the cup of coffee nearly to his lips and he just... froze. He was drinking her in with his eyes, and finally drew a deep, calming breath that sounded more like a hiss of pleasure. "You look beautiful, Teddy." He breathed it, little more than a whisper, though he still hadn't moved to raise or lower the coffee cup from his lips. Staring, though not in a crude or even rude sort of way.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop   Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 2:39 pm

"Yeah?" she smiled at him, slowly walking up to him though still with her hands folded behind her back even as she stood close enough to have touched him. "It feels nice.." she added softly, tilting her head slowly to the other side, causing the earrings to glimmer when struck by the light from a different angle.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop   Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 2:40 pm

He smiled at her, finally sitting the coffee cup down. He turned to her, bringing his hands up to her shoulders and resting them warmly there. "Yeah. You really are beautiful, Teddy."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop   Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 2:55 pm

She arched into that touch, finally sliding her hands from behind her back and up his chest before letting her arms come to rest on his shoulders so to let her hands play with his hair. "I'm glad you think so" Teddy smiled up at him, leaning gently against him with eyes that seemed to only be interested in him.
"I'm curious though" she said, a playful tone to her voice as she bit her lip. "With jewelery and night gown already unwrapped... what's in the last box?" because she truly was curious now.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop   Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 6:41 pm

He grinned at her, playfully, as his arms moved. They circled her waist, keeping her close to him so that she could feel the heat of him... and he still hadn't taken off the scarf. "Then you should probably open it, shouldn't you?" he teased, a good-natured smile tugging at his lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop   Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop
Page 2 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next