Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop   Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 6:59 pm

It was probably way too warm there to wear a scarf, though he really had no idea how happy it made her that he still was.
"Then you either have to let me go" which, she didn't really want him to do. "Or carry me over" she chuckled, one hand brushing across the back of his neck and following the fabric of his scarf to give it a light tug while she lifted herself up on her toes as if wanting to get closer to him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop   Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 7:28 pm

His lips quirked playfully. It was a bit of a smirk, partially a smile, though he bent at the knee to swing her up and into his arms. Strong ghoul was strong, and had no problem carrying her back toward the tree. "Now you have to sit on my lap and tell me what you want for Christmas. You know that, right?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop   Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 7:36 pm

She really couldn't help the giggle when he picked her up, one arm still around his should so she could rest her hand on the back of his neck while the other played with the scarf he was still wearing.
"I can do that" the blond smiled brightly. "Though, I might have to get creative, seeing as you've already been generous enough to give me so much..."

He would though, unless he put her down, lean down so she could snatch the last gift up from under the tree. If he wanted her to sit on his lap and tell him what she wanted for Christmas, she wanted to sit on his lap while she opened her last present as well.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop   Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 7:39 pm

He even paused long enough for her to grab the present. See? He was nice! And helpful! Though he did sit down on the edge of the bed, putting her firmly in his lap. And because he could and because he couldn't resist, he gave her a gentle kiss against her shoulder. "I have never been one to stop someone from being creative," he said playfully.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop   Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 8:01 pm

For a moment she allowed her eyes to drift shut when his lips touched her shoulder, not caring to try and hide the light shiver it caused.
"Mmm, that's good to know" Teddy sighed softly, slowly opening her bright blue eyes again and brushing her fingers across his cheek, letting the touch of a soft thumb trace his lips for a moment before pulling her hand away so that she could deal with the wrapping paper still hiding that last secret from her.

He could feel though, just how comfortable and content she was, resting in his lap like that as she leaned her head against his shoulder while deft fingers worked to solve the mystery of the gift.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop   Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:37 am

He smiled as she opened the box. This one was a toy, and was pretty much her namesake. "I saw it and thought of you. So you had to have it."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop   Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:48 am

Her arms wrapped around him, a gentle hand finding his cheek as she arched into him and softly pressed her lips to kiss with a low sound if pleasure under her breath.
"Thank you" Teddy smiled, holding the Teddy in the hand of the arm that hand snaked around him. "It's wonderful"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop   Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:51 am

He laughed and slipped his arms around her, bending his head for a gentle kiss. "Not as flashy as the earrings, I admit, but it made me think of you." His hands, though, were not idle. One at her back and the other around her, holding her hip so that he could keep her in his lap, he smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop   Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 4:12 am

"Doesn't need to be flashy. It's thoughtful and sweet, and I love it" the blond smiled up at him, truly smiled. Though she really hadn't been doing much else since he arrived there. He was, after all, the reason she kept smiling the way she did.

"Thank you, so much" she added softly, brushing the back of her fingers across his cheek. "For coming here, for the earrings, and the night gown and the teddy" Teddy sighed with a smile against his lips. "And for staying..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop   Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 4:42 am

He turned his head so that he could gently brush a kiss over her fingers. Just a light brush, one hand raising to brush the fingers of his right hand over her cheek. "Then I'm glad you like it." He smiled, a genuine smile for her as he leaned over to kiss her again. "Merry Christmas, beautiful Teddy."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop   Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 4:48 am

That light touch sent a shiver through her and drew the tiniest little whimper from her lips as she returned the kiss, her own words simply fading before they were even spoken to begin with.
Good thing then, that her body language probably said everything she wanted to as she arched into him and tasted him with a soft, gentle sound of pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop   Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 5:07 am

He smiled at her. The fact that she reacted to him the way she did spoke volumes to the blonde ghoul. He brushed his hand over her hair, then smiled at her. Speaking quietly, he gave her more of those sweet kisses against her shoulder. "What would you like to do? You have me until tomorrow morning, actually."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop   Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 5:16 am

"Only until morning?" she whispered with a lingering smile as she leaned in, allowing another of those soft sweet sounds to escape her when she felt his lips on her skin again, her own touching his ear.
"You can stay here for as long as you want to..." Teddy whispered, brushing her fingers from his cheek and around to the back of his neck before easing them softly through his hair. "Though I'll admit... I might not want to leave this bed while you're here...."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop   Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 5:22 am

He laughed and shook his head. "You misunderstand. Not this morning. Tomorrow morning." He grinned and gave her another kiss. "You have all day today with me and tomorrow night."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop   Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 5:44 am

"Oh that's..." oh he tasted so sweetly... "Mmm... perfect" she returned the kiss with a soft touch, briefly trapping his lower lip between her teeth for a moment before letting go again.

Damn it she was blushing again, curled up on his lap in that light see through night gown, feeling the warmth of his touch. When was the last time she'd worn anything like that, or sat on someone's lap like that for that matter?

"Penny for your thoughts?" Teddy whispered.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop   Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:44 pm

He made a soft noise in his throat when she kissed him, when she trapped his lip. His hands were running over her side, gently feeling her ribs, all the way down to her hip. He opened his eyes, though, when the kiss was finished... but he wouldn't let her look away from him. "Wondering if you want me to stay that long, honestly." He said it instantly, as though he was waiting for her question.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop   Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:03 pm

Her hand moved so to brush her fingertips across his cheek before tracing them slowly across his lips with a feather light touch. The arm still around him, still holding the teddy by one paw.
"I'd have you stay here every day if you so wanted it...." Teddy answered softly, resting her fingers against his lips, not breaking away from his gaze, not even for a second. "I meant what I said Medwyn... for as long as you like"
Her fingers brushed across his lips again slowly.
"I'm grateful for every moment of your time that you're willing to gift me..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop   Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:31 pm

He kissed her fingers when they came to rest at his lips, more than a little happy to just have her in his arms. Truly, he actually had more interest in her than just the physical, which meant that as much as he loved seeing her in the lingerie he had bought for her, he was content to just look at her. And it showed, in his eyes, the way they seemed to drink in her beautiful form, in his lap... there just wasn't any denying his own enjoyment of her sitting on his lap. "If I were to spend all of my time here, you might find that I'm not as interesting as you first thought. And that, to me, would be a tragedy."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop   Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:39 pm

She bit her lip softly when he kissed her fingers, her gaze for a moment drifting to his lips before looking up at him again to lock her gaze with his once more.
"Now who's selling himself short?" she smiled. Content, it would seem, to simply be held. To see the look in his eyes, to feel the warmth of his embrace. "What time you'll give me I'll treasure Medwyn..." Teddy said with a low sigh as her fingers once against brushed across his lips before tracing his jaw. "You don't need to feel like you should entertain me or keep me occupied you know... I'm happy just like this. Just getting to be near you, just getting to see your smile... I like you for you, and that's all I'll ever ask from you... for your honesty"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop   Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 4:06 pm

His fingers were gentle, though he shifted her just a little bit. Settling her onto his lap a little more, so that he could gently draw her head forward, to rest against his shoulder. One arm went to her waist, to hold her firmly in place, while the other rose to brush those same gentle fingertips over her cheek. He turned so that he could see him, and so that he could brush his lips lightly over hers. "You know... I really have to ask why. Why me? You have so many men, stronger, better men, that you could choose from."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop   Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 4:33 pm

She yielded softly to his touch, closing her eyes at the feeling of his lips as she sighed, allowing her fingers to gently trace up and down the back of his neck.
"Choose from?" Teddy looked up at him again. "Why should I need better, stronger.... why do you think you're less when you know I don't feel that way?" she asked gently. "I... I want you... because of the way you touch me... because of the way you make me feel safe and wanted... because you've been nothing but kind to me... But more than that you've been honest, and you have the most wonderful smile..."
Truly, that smile... it had been what had drawn her to him in the first place.
"It melts me when you look at me and smile from the heart... And it makes my knees tremble when you allow me to be weak and voulnerable, when you hold me in your arms and let me feel as if I'm yours..."
Yes, his... she didn't say that he was hers, but rather that she was his.
"It's been a long, long time since I felt this way for anyone... Since I let myself take such a chance..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop   Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 4:48 pm

He held her, happy and content to listen. His hands were gently caressing her, though, as if he maybe couldn't quite get enough of touching her. "It isn't that I think I'm less. It's that I don't think I'm anything all that special." He still held her, but he paused in his speech to give her another gentle kiss. "Part of me is worried that this is all a dream, or something else entirely. That you couldn't possibly want me." There was another pause for another kiss, his hands caressing her cheek though he was more brutally honest with her, as his eyes on hers told her. "Am I dreaming, Teddy? Or do you actually care about me?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop   Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 5:02 pm

One thing was for sure, from the way she seemed to gently move into his caress, that she couldn't seem to get enough of his touch.
"You're not dreaming..." she whispered, her lips softly having welcomed and returned each of his kissed as her hand traced his arm to come and rest at the wrist of the hand caressing her cheek.
"I care for you...." since he was being honest... so would she. "I care for you a lot... and I want you" her voice seemed to get stuck in her throat for a moment. "More than anything I want you..." she whispered under her breath. "I won't even ask you to be mine... " though her voice seemed to break a little when she said it. "I'd never try to limit you... but I'll be yours... and only yours... for as long as you'll have me...."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop   Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 5:22 pm

That seemed to cause him a little bit of confusion. Just a little bit, though he seemed to welcome her touch against his wrist. Because he enjoyed her touch, his own hand stopped moving, leaving just his thumb to caress her cheek, his lips coming close to brush hers again. "What do you mean, Teddy? I'll always be Jamie's. Always. But I don't think that's what you mean... or is it?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop   Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 5:28 pm

"I know...." she smiled softly though her voice was still a whisper. "And you're right, it's not what I meant...." he lips touching against his as she spoke, tracing her fingers slowly across his wrist and the back of his hand. "I meant as lovers..."
She'd meant that she wouldn't ask of him to only be with her, she truly wouldn't want to limit him in any way. But she would only be with him... for as long as he wanted her to be his lover.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop   Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop
Page 3 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next