Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop   Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:28 pm

The blond snuggled up against him, soaking up his warmth while she continued kneading and massaging him with a loving touch.
"Because I want to..." she said as she touched her lips to his shoulder with a smile. "I promised you honesty"
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop   Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:32 pm

Reaching up, he ran a hand through her hair as he groaned softly again. "You did. Thank you, then."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop   Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:34 pm

Such a good sound... She nuzzled in close as she held him and drew her breath when she felt his hand brushing through her hair.
"Any time..." Teddy smiled, and she meant it to. She loved being able to bring him pleasure like this. And being able to have him trust her like this? It meant so much...
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop   Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:43 pm

He started to chuckle against the pillow that his head lay on. "Don't tell me that..."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop   Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:44 pm

"Oh? Why?" she grinned, using a bit more pressure as she found a tense muscle.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop   Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:53 pm

He groaned as she found that muscle, relaxing even more under her hands. "I'll take total advantage of you if you tell me that..."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop   Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 1:00 pm

The blond bit her lip, watching him with those big blue eyes of hers as he groaned. The palm of her hand pressing against that tense muscles while working it with her fingertips at the same time. Her other hand caressing his other shoulder.
"Please do...?" she sounded... hopeful really.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop   Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 1:05 pm

He laughed and shook his head. "I don't want you to think that I only care about your massages, though."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop   Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 1:09 pm

She was quick to silence him, soft lips finding his in a sudden but softly passionate kiss.
"I wouldn't think that" Teddy whispered, her lips brushing against his with each smiling word. "And I wouldn't think of it as taking advantage either... I told you, I like making you feel good. And it gives me a good excuse to touch you" and she really did like to touch him
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop   Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 1:28 pm

He laughed. "You need an excuse to touch me? Should I be offended or worried?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop   Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 1:30 pm

"Neither I hope" she laughed,leaning in so she could nibble at his earlobe with a content sigh while the leg wrapped around his body pulled him in close.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop   Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 1:36 pm

He arched into her, moaning quietly at the feel of her teeth against him. So very sensitive, he was, and relaxed. Hot shower, amazing sex and now a massage? He could just keep her forever. "Mmm... all right, then..." because it was all he could manage to say.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop   Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 1:42 pm

Amazing sex, then hot shower, then more sex, then massage if you wanted the entire time line. If he hadn't been relaxed by now she would've actually worried a little.
For now though she let her body do the talking for her, soaking up comfort of resting in his arms while slowly massaging his shoulder and neck before letting her caress slowly move down his scarred back to work every muscle she could came across with that same loving touch as before. Her lips tugging at his earlobe again with a soft sigh, brushing her tongue against it.
Yes, she was trying to turn him into a pile of goo. And loving every moment of it.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop   Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 6:28 pm

He was very much a pile of goo. Groaning, he shivered and pulled her against him, burying his face against her shoulder to nuzzle her lightly.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop   Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 12:45 am

Perfect... that's what that moment was, just perfect. The blond content to keep touching him, to feel him and hold him for as long as he wanted her to, or until Rudolf called heh. but for now, resting like that curled up in the soft covers of the bed, holding each other, was as close to Heaven as she'd ever come.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop   Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 1:01 am

Rudolph will not be denied! But he was more than happy to curl up with her once the movie came on the television, keeping her wrapped around him. And if the moment couldn't get any more sweet?

He started to sing along.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop   Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 1:06 am

Oh, she was smiling so much when he did that, snuggled up close, having finally pulled the covers around them so she could not only have his warmth but their as well. The soft chuckle one of content happiness as she bit her lip and leaned against him.
Best Christmas ever...
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop   Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 1:08 am

He grinned at her as he sang along, one hand rubbing her back lightly. The other dancing through the air as if he were a conductor in front of an orchestra.

Best Christmas ever, indeed.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop   Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 1:32 am

(fade scene of cuddlyness)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop   Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 25 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop
Page 25 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25