Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop   Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 3:10 am

"I... I honestly don't know" she admitted as she bit her lip with a lingering smile at him when he brushed his knuckles across her cheek. "I think I'm still slightly in awe that you're here..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop   Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 1:27 pm

He laughed softly, leaning close to brush a kiss over her lips. "Why would that make you in awe?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop   Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 1:38 pm

She closed her eyes when his lips touched hers in a kiss, still holding his hand with her fingers linked with his.
"Still feels like a dream... a very, very good one that I don't want to wake up from" Teddy smiled at him, lifting her free hand to brush her fingers across his cheek. "To have you here" the blond bit her lip softly. ]b]"It truly means so much.."[/b]
And more, most likely, than she could hope to tell him.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop   Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:54 pm

His brow rose and he gave her a playful grin. He leaned over to press another kiss to her lips, then winked at her. "It's not a dream. But you better enjoy me while I'm here."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop   Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:58 pm

"Oh..." she sighed into the kiss with a happy smile, leaning into it even when he pulled back before smiling up at him. "I intend to. Every moment. For all they're worth" Teddy smiled, lifting his fingers to her lips again for a gentle kiss before taking a step back.

"Mmm, orange juice?" though she'd need her hand to do that.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop   Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 12:59 pm

He smiled at her, gently letting his fingers caress hers. "I would love orange juice," he told her, even as he turned to make sure his waffles didn't burn. "And I look forward to your 'enjoyment' of me."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop   Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 1:07 pm

Now there was a comment that had her laughing, the caitiff biting her lip softly as she went about making the juice.
"Oh?" Teddy smiled, oh did she smile, though she was kind of glad he was focusing on something other than her at the moment. "Hoping for a repeat of last night?" she asked softly, though with a clearly playful tone of voice.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop   Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:24 pm

He laughed, his own playfulness starting to show. He reached for her, sliding an arm around her waist as he kept one eye on the waffles, so that they wouldn't burn. "Maybe. I wouldn't complain. But I'm more curious to see what you meant by it, and what your definition of enjoying me is."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop   Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 1:44 am

She let out a soft chuckle as he slipped an arm around her waist, managing to avoid spilling the orange juice though just barely.
"Mmm.. I can think of many ways to enjoy you" Teddy teased with a playful grin. "But this right here, right now?" she eased an arm around his waist in return, resting her hand on his back. "I'm enjoying this..." the blond whispered softly as she leaned against him and nuzzled against his shoulder for a moment.
"I like this a lot.."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop   Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 12:26 pm

He nuzzled against her shoulder, turning his head to kiss the side of her neck. "Yes. I agree. This is very nice. I don't actually get to relax in the kitchen often." Not only did he like to cook, he liked to have someone cooking with him, which she may understand or may not.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop   Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 12:33 pm

For what it was worth, it would seem the Caitiff was happy about having him there in the kitchen with her as well. Even if it was so small that moving around meant a bit of careful planning.
"Mm, you can come here and relax mine with me anytime you know" she smiled, biting her lip softly for a moment at the touch of his lips on her neck. "I mean it.. this is really nice. It means a lot you know? That you just want time with me like this.."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop   Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 12:39 pm

He reluctantly let her go, so that he could go and remove the finished waffles and put them on a plate. He smiled at her, though he did let his fingertips trail over her, at her back and down her arm a bit. Soft, gentle touches that were sweet and just shy of absentminded. "Is that really so strange?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop   Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 12:58 pm

"Mm I dunno" she smiled as she plated up the scrambled eggs and poured the juice, since, really, bacon was quickly fried and was best served straight from the pan. "Maybe? But I like it" the blond smiled at him, handing him the eggs and the juice before turning back to the bacon that was already making hissing noises in the pan. "It's just... nice" she said softly with a smile to her lips as she turned the bacon over. "in a way I can't really explain"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop   Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 1:07 pm

He smiled. Now that the waffles were done, he could lean back against the counter and just watched her. He knew what she meant, though, and nodded, even if she couldn't see him. "It's relaxed. Comfortable. There's no rush, no pressure. Nothing but the two of us spending time together."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop   Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 1:26 pm

She smiled at his words, really smiled even if her eyes were on the cooking.
"I'm glad you think so too" she said, throwing a brief sideways glance at him with bright blue eyes, though really, it was brief because she knew she'd just end up burning the bacon if she let herself linger.
He really was distracting. Though in a good way. A very good way.

"Mmm, fetch the plate" she turned the bacon over again. "Think these are done"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop   Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 1:43 pm

He smiled at her, turning quickly to lift the plate that already had the waffles on it. With a gentle hand, he passed the plate to her. There really was something so comforting about it, so cozy and homey. He smiled at her, letting his fingers brush over hers. "You know, my mind isn't only on sex..." he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop   Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 1:49 pm

The gesture had her eyes moving to him again, bright blue eyes that smiled as much as her lips did before she turned to actually look at what she was doing while she plated the bacon. "Mmm, you sure about that?" the blond laughed with a teasing tone of voice even as she turned back to hand him the plate with a bright smile at him. "Could've fooled me that night on the beach"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop   Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 1:54 pm

He started to laugh as he shook his head. "I didn't say that I didn't think about it at all. I said it wasn't only on sex."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop   Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 1:59 pm

The blond reached out to cup his cheek for a moment, simply gazing up at him with bright eyes and a lingering smile.
"I know..." she smiled at him, biting her lip softly as she brushed her fingers across his cheek before slowly pulling her hand away.

"You should eat before it goes cold..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop   Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 2:11 pm

He smiled, leaning close to brush a kiss over her lips before leaning back a little and smiling at her. One hand on the plate and the other came up to brush lightly over her hair. "Come sit with me?" he asked of her. He wanted to eat before it got cold. But he wanted to make sure she would come and sit with him while he did.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop   Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 2:17 pm

"Of course" came the smiling reply, the blond having leaning into his touch with a soft sigh before reaching up to take his hand and walking over to the table with him.

She couldn't eat. So what? She was enjoying his company, and it was still nice to have him around for breakfast and actually have the place smelling like breakfast as it ought to do. So she propped herself down on the chair opposite him and rested her elbows on the table with a lingering smile to her lips.

"You've kept asking me what I wanted to do today. What about you? Yesterday... yesterday you didn't really get to have much say in things..." well, not the first half of it anyways. "You have any Christmas traditions you'd like to share with me?"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop   Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 2:25 pm

He made his way over to the table, his hand in hers. When he sat, he shook his head. It was the first time he had stopped smiling, though, even for a few moments. "No. Nothing traditional. Jamie has his family gathering to celebrate, but beyond that, there's nothing."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop   Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 2:28 pm

It might just have been a few moments, but it was still quite noticeable.
"Would you rather be there?" Teddy smiled gently. "Really, I'd understand you know"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop   Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 2:51 pm

That time, he smiled as he shook his head. "No. If I wanted to be there, I would be. I'm where I want to be." He took the first bite of eggs, reaching one hand over to cover hers with it. He ran his thumb over the back of her hand. "Really, Teddy. I'm perfectly happy to be here."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop   Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 2:59 pm

She really didn't want to make him choose, though she'd be lying if she said she wasn't happy that he wanted to be with her. So when he reached out to cover her hand with his, the smile brightened a little. The blond turning her hand over so that she could brush her own fingers against his hand in caress while she met his eyes.

"I'm happy you're here too..." she smiled, brushing her cooler fingers against his warmer skin. "It's the best Christmas present I could've ever hoped for..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop   Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas eve at the little workshop (open) - Creator's Workshop
Page 13 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next