Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built   Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 8:13 pm

She ran her fingers upon and over her sex, across her swollen lips once twice biting her lip at the feeling. Raising her hand to her mouth she slowly licked a finger, watching Luke's expression with a dark heat. Then she rubbed the blood and the taste of her sweetness across her lips and stepped forward offering Luke a kiss, and a chance to taste what she just had.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built   Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 8:47 pm

He kissed her hungrily. His tongue lapping at his unliving drug savoring the taste of her and wanting more. So he took it, in a flash his fangs had sank into her lower lip as he looked up into her eyes from the angle his head was tilted his lips in a vicious and pleased smile he locked down his jaw and sipped her making a show of savoring her taste and clearly not letting go.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built   Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 9:19 pm

She moaned, as the kiss washed over her, but her gaze looked mildly annoyed. It said, you are cheating...

So she took the blade and pressed it against his abdomen, the sweet sensitive flesh there, so soft pulled over hard muscles. She pressed the tip slowly into him while he fed from her mouth. Pushing hard enough to pierce his skin, and begin to sink forward into his abdomen.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built   Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 9:28 pm

He growled as the pain and her blood washed through him. Of course he was cheating he always found some way to cheat. He only enjoyed having limits and rules so he could flaunt them. He pulled his head back, not to escaped the knife but to stretch her lip impaled on his fangs blending pain into the kiss for her. He feed the blood into his arms increasing his strength for the surprise he would soon give his love. His eyes were lightless pits that taunted her, pulling her in. His smile daring her to push further. To given and be the monster he was.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built   Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 9:51 pm

She hissed in pleasure and answered his wish as she sunk the blade into him up to the hilt. Pressing herself firmly against him as she did so, one arm wrapped around him, she removed the blade quickly allowing it to drop to the ground at their feet as she placed two fingers with in the wound and slowly worked them into and out of him, making a love to his wound with her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built   Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:04 pm

He growled and laughed all at the same time creating an eerie and unnatural sound. He sighed and shuddered as his laughter passed
"see it's fun to make our own holes some time" another limit pushed. More blood rushed to his arms and then it was enough. He twisted his wrist and with a snapping sound shattered the chains that held him. As he worked his free hands he smiled his eyes holding a dangerous evil light. He was going to hurt this girl he loved, he was going to hurt her very very badly and they were both going to enjoy it
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built   Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:23 pm

With a shiver she smiled at him as she lifted hr fingers to her lips once more making a show of tasting him.

"Mine." She said as she finished pulling a finger slowly from between her lips.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built   Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:36 pm

His arms wrapped around her gently almost lovingly. No one was dead, he shouldnt be doing that. He gently kissed her brow pausing to smell her hair as her ran his hands up and down her back. Once again this was wrong very very wrong.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built   Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:55 pm

Teagan froze burning blood to pump her stamina even higher bracing for what ever pain he was about to deliver. Her expression curious as to what his game was.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built   Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:58 pm

"Ohh" he cooed softly. "Youve gone all tense." He chuckled a bit and leaned in and kissed her cheek bare inches for her lips. "Dont you trust me lover of mine" No one who deserved trust ever used the voice he was cooing at her with and yet his touches remained velvety soft.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built   Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 11:19 pm

She maxed out her stamina forcing it it as high as she could force it to go with the blood in her system. "Not when you purr sweet nothings," she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built   Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 11:34 pm

"Hurtful Teagan" He said with an obviously false pout. He reached up and touched her cheek lightly running his fingers lover her lips. "Must every touch be a cruel one?" HE asked in a dangerously sweet voice.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built   Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 11:40 pm

"After how many years off the answer being yes?" She says resisting the urge to nuzzle against him.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built   Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 11:51 pm

"But I love you Teagan. "He said the poisonous words rolling them in honey. "I only hurt you because it makes you happy. would it really be so awful if I touched you the way ever other man in love touched his woman" He smiled a dazzling and entrancing smile then. Oh the lie the blood told.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built   Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 6:25 am

She whimpered each soft caress making her cringe slightly, a he said words that they deliberately didn't use. "Don't talk to me like you talk to them...." She said softly. Her gaze met his, being entranced to him wasn't new for her. She stopped cringing but still looked lost. Perhaps his pliers twisting her emotions made what she knew to be a lie easier to swallow. "You want me to be just another one?" She asked, cause really right now she wanted to please him. It went against everything she was, everything that they were together. "What its it you want Luke?" She asked looking as though the thought of just being one of them cut worse then any blade.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built   Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:58 am

He looked down into her hurt and lost eyes and smiled. A sweet cruel smile. She was so confident, so strong, but this is what he could do to her. He brushed her cheek again. He kissed her other cheek again drinking down her unspoken fear. This was a place only he could reach a hurt only he could give.

"what makes you so different from them? A little blood love? Are you sure your not another broken toy?"

He willed his presence to grow over powering. Hammering her uncertainty with his majestic aura.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built   Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 8:59 am

She didn't fight it she was entranced and as compliant as she got. "Then you wouldn't keep chasing me, you would kill me, or let me go, or find a way to have the bond broken. And you wouldn't try so hard to corrupt me. Who are you trying to convince, me...or you?" Her voice was almost sweet as she was demure before him.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built   Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:16 am

He kissed her. At first slowly and deeply. "Closer that time I think" He smiled the way he was supposed to smile, cruel and hungry. "I almost had you sounding like prey that time" his voice was pleased and some of the earlier heat was seeping into it as he broke his spell over her with a sudden and vicious back hand across her cheek delivered with the same strength he had used to break steel.

I that same moment he was moving away from her giving himself space to defend him self his smile deeping.

"So my love, angry yet" he all but laughed as he continued to move his eyes daring her to avenge her self for what he had just done to her.

and that was the difference. What made her different was his need to stir her passion to any way he could and not merely a desire to manipulate her into liking him. And what set him apart from the others was proximity. He was the only one who stood close enough to actually hurt her. Sick as he was he wanted her to remember that.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built   Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 10:07 am

She growled, a low rumbling, as she turned to leave.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built   Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 10:18 am

No violence. He was surprised. He hadn't expected that. Not at all. In his shock he was to slow to stop her going. She was leaving him again. Moments after she was gone he frenzied and made no effort to control the beast ar all. There was little left in the basement unsmashed before he was done.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built   Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 10:39 am

She left the house and didn't return. Her way of hurting him, her way of making him prove that she want one of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built   Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4