Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built   Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 1:30 pm

His feeding ceased shortly after hers had. Long after ever ounce of blood in either of them had cycled through them both, blending and mixing till it was fair to say that it was their blood as opposed to one or the others. He lingered in her displaying more affection then he almost ever did with out some one having died. It was strange how close to the hunt story time brought them. But strange or not it was the case. The could love each other during those times and only then. as though so how they offered temporary release from the spite and anger that held them close almost as strongly as the blood. Tomorrow something would ruin this moment. But for now it was perfect.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built   Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 1:41 pm

She took a long time to languish, it wasn't threat she was cuddling she would argue that she was luxuriating in her orgasm. But it was very cuddle-esque. After a while she stired, shifting to look down at her love from where she propped herself on elbows. "Tonight you bleed for me?" She whispered dropping a kiss against his lips.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built   Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 2:09 pm

He didn't kiss her gently, that just wasn't how he kissed her, it wasn't how he felt about her. There love was a harsh and hard thing. He kissed her like his fist was still in her hair.

As the kiss broke he looked up into her eyes. A slow smile spreading across his lips. "Well a deal is a deal"
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built   Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 2:30 pm

She returned his fierce kisses, pulled against his fist still in her hair. "Basement?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built   Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 3:03 pm

He rose smoothly pulling her to her feet along side of him. Once standing she was in his arms again as he kissed her deeply, their naked bodies pressed against each other as his tongue pressed forcefully into her mouth. A hungry growl rumbled in his chest as he pulled her toward the basement, taking charge before surrendering himself to her.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built   Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 3:29 pm

She paused reaching into her discarded boot for two things, one an old and putted knife that he would recognize, and the other a leather bag that's contents clattered together revealing contents to be stones.

Then she moved forward with his insistent tugging, and they headed into the basement. She looked ever so excited as she wondered if luke had brought all of their toys.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built   Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 5:03 pm

As a matter of fact he had and they were arranged through out the basement. The causual observer would not actually call it a "play room" as there was little playful about the heavy chains and cruel blades placed about the space. In the center of the room was a table like out of some mad scientist lap that coulld be adjusted to lay it's oppupant flat oe stand them almost completely up right.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built   Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 5:59 pm

But what she was really interested in was the shackles that hung from the ceiling, the ones that could be lowered... and raised.

Teagan walked past the table, past the toys, all she wanted was him chained but the wrists, bare toes dragging against the ground as he attempted to support his weight. Her tongue ran across her lips as she dropped the leather bag on one of the tables. She flipped the knife once or twice in her hand, the dark pitted metal of the blade that was as old as Teagan was but the edges were wicked sharp gleaming in the light of the basement.

Approaching Luke once more she kissed him, hard, her tongue questing in his mouth as she tasted him fully, a growl on her lips. Pulling away her eyes gleamed with a dark passenger that she only really got to share with Luke.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built   Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 8:30 pm

Once down stairs he was hers. For tonight at least. He would go to which ever set of bindings she would prefer. This was going to hurt, he was going to frenzy. It was going to be wonderful. His hands roamed over her body when she kissed him enjoying the feeling of her toned body under his pampered soft finger tips. His tongue pressing into her mouth with as much gusto as her pressed back as his excitement made its self plan. His dark huntress, who could even compare.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built   Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 9:10 pm

Teagan took a step back, her golden yellow eyes burned a hole straight through him with their intensity.

"Come shackle yourself." she ordered eyes watching him as moved to do as she instructed. The delicouls sound of the metal closing over each wrist as he had to move onto the tips of his toes to close each shackle made Teagan shiver. Slowly she began to circle him where he was now chained and helpless. The sounds of her bare feet sliding against the concrete as she paced around her victim, her lover. A beautiful smile on her face the predator with in her shining through. Circling him slowly she tapped it's sharp blade against her naked thigh.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built   Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 9:21 pm

Hanging as he was he closed his eyes his face eerily peaceful and surrendering. His hair hung loosely brushing his check and partially obscuring his eyes. He heightened his senses in anticipation for what was to come as the danger of their play excited him to the point that his lips parted slightly and a soft sigh escaped him. All and all he struck an almost artist picture as something as beautiful as him so bound should.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built   Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 9:37 pm

“What are we to do with you Luke?” her voice sounded like flaming steel covered in the softest velvet. Her voice held a promise of things to come, with that she took the knife and traced up his thigh to hip bone with its tip watching him shudder against the cold hard metal. Smiling up at him when he opened his eyes she ran her tongue over her teeth letting him see the monster inside her.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built   Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 10:02 pm

His eyes meet hers as he licked his lips hungrily. His eyes mirroring hers as they encouraged her dark depravity. Reveling in the signs of how he had tainted his love. Warped her with his darkness till she was as twisted inside as he was. He loved the sickness they shared. A sickness that could only be expressed in pain and blood. He smirked down at his love and invited her silently to show him how dark her love for him ran. To make him bleed sweet romanic until there was nothing left of the her that existed before their was a them. Till all that was left of her was lukes dark huntress.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built   Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 10:36 pm

The dark huntress who's pale golden eyes spoke of death, and held little to no remnants of humanity. Tracing the knife point further up his body the blade came to rest just under his left nipple, she flicked her wrist and made a small cut with the blade just deep enough to cause a trickle of blood to run down his stomach. It wasn't until he felt the warmth of his blood and smelled its sickly sweet coppery scent that he felt the sharp sting of the laceration, it was a good blade.

Last edited by teagan on Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built   Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 11:06 pm

He growled and shuddered at the smell, at the feeling of the trail of blood, at the delicious stinging. He shifted slightly in his restraints, not shying away but trying to pull closer.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built   Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 1:24 am

She stepped back enjoying Lukes reaction, eyeing him as an artist appreciates her canvas. He could see in her eyes nothing could perfect this moment. His blood continued to flow, the trickle tracing its way down his stomach to in between his thighs then down his legs to cut a hot crimson path to his foot and drip slowly from his toes.

Approaching him she couldn't tear her eyes away from the small river of crimson blood that was going to waste dripping slowly to the floor. Closing in she started at his inner thigh pushing it to the side just slightly as she lapped at the blood that had traced its way down his leg, up farther she licked and sucked his blood from his skin, till she reached his groin where she paused to torture him. Her tongue sweeping around the base of his member nipping ever so gently at the tip, her fangs scraping against the sensitive flesh just there.

As she pleased him however caressing him with her mouth, she allowed the blade of her knife to caress him again as well, with a flick of her wrist she cut a small slash across his hip bone, which she moved to and allowed her tongue to wash over as well, her fangs nipping at the edges of the wound.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built   Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 1:48 am

He all but purred at her licks. Gasping slightly at the new cut he sighed and panted in his shackles as he strained in vain to reach down and touch her. That was always the worst part the torturous part, not being able to feel her in his hands
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built   Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 2:07 am

She took a step away once more as she felt him trying to touch her. Waking around behind him she smacked him with the flat of the blade across the backs of his thighs. "Only when I let you..." She said, he knew better, the only touching was when she instigated.

Which of course she did now that she had the beautiful expanse of his back to carve. Leaning in she kissed his shoulder as she playfully ran the blade along his spine not breaking the skin, but she could have.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built   Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 2:15 am

His back was toned and slim like the rest of his body. His muscles lean and strong like a runners. He snarled sharply at strike and jumped. His snarling was replaced by soft sound of pleasure and want however as she kissed his shoulder and began running the blade along his spine.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built   Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 2:33 pm

He could feel her lips twist into a smile against his flesh as she traced the tip of the blade over the curve of his ass. Her hand wrapped around him, pulling his back flush with her front as her hands caressed his side, the hilt of the knife brushing over his ribs. Tracing lines through the blood flowing from the wound at his hip she drags her fingers across his flesh leaving a trail of blood, her empty hand reaches up grabbing a hand full of his hair she jerked his head backwards and pressed the sharp edge of the blade to his throat, pressing just hard enough to cut him allowing a thin trickle of blood to trail down the side of his neck which she promptly leaned forward to lick away.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built   Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 2:51 pm

He was incoherant merely uttering a long sting of soft moans gasps and deep growls. His entire body tingled with want as she switched between gentle touches and the biting sting of the knife. His beast rode inches from the surface as he hung at her mercy hungry to snap the chains that bound him like so much thread and seize his wicked lover. But that wasn't the game and he fought the impulse, though it was a very very hard fight.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built   Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:18 pm

She wasn't ready for him to be lost to his beast just yet, as such she pulled away. Absence of contact, nothing but cold dank air where she had been only a moment before. Slow steps Teagan circled her lover again, feet dragging slowly across the cement floor of the basement. Her eyes moving over his body like a flaming caress. Dark golden eyes watching his blood slowly drip from the wounds she had inflicted, watching as he fought himself for control. As she rounded the front of him, she absently traced the blade of her knife across her own stomach, watching him watch her.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built   Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 4:05 pm

He looked up watching with intense focus as though trying to will the knife to pierce her skin and shed her blood so he could watch her bleed as he bled for her.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built   Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 4:27 pm

She was feeling giving tonight, so she allowed the blade to just cut her flesh, right below her naval. A slow crimson path of blood began to flow over her lower abdomen to run between the apex of her thighs. Her eyes locked on his face, she teasingly parted her thighs, her fingers dancing along the edges, before tracing through her own blood this time. Fingers coated in blood press further down between her thighs, running in between her swollen lips and circling around her clit, before delving slowly into her vagina.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built   Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 7:06 pm

A soft moan escaped him. A sound that mingled love and lust and a junkies need. His eyes fluttered shut and he licked his lips as though tasting her blood mixed with her sweet sex in his minds eye. He shuddered at that remembered tasted and growled deeply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built   Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next