Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built Empty
PostSubject: Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built   Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:10 am

Luke lead rickie back to his place. He walked her there as opposed to driving. He made no attempt to touch her but something in his manner told her he wanted to but understood if her trama was to great from the last time.

"would the boys be alright in the yard?" he asked quietly as he lead her to the door. "White furniture and Four huge black dogs mix poorly"

Last edited by Storyteller on Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Rickie Vaughan
Ancilla
Rickie Vaughan

PostSubject: Re: Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built   Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:18 am

Rickie turned to look at the boys, a seemingly silent exchange of thoughts and emotions conveyed through eye contact and subtle body language. As before though, they did not seem happy, although, in all fairness, they could wait. They knew she'd be inside and actually getting inside if they felt it was needed? Not all that difficult.

One of them gave a gruff sound from it's throat before nudging its head against her hand, causing a brief smile to touch her lips as sh slid the gloved hand over the dog's muzzle and in under its chin.

"Won't be long..." she promised him as she turned to Luke with a nod and let herself be lead inside while the four black German Shepherds stayed outside where they would no doubt start looking through the area without moving away from the building itself.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built   Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:55 am

In the dark of the night a small black crow sat perched in a tree, watching the interactions. Silent and still, head cocked to one side.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built   Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 1:41 pm

If he only realized she was there. But he never seemed to realized how often she watched him.

So he lead Rickie inside and closed the door behind them. He looked at her and offered a warm smile, a gesture meant to comfort her and reassure her.

"You don't regret our night together now, do You? I am sorry for how our time ended, but I know I don't" His body languaged asked silently for some sort of sign she didn't blame him for what happened. Some small touch to show that the city officers hadn't costed him her trust.
Back to top Go down
Rickie Vaughan
Ancilla
Rickie Vaughan

PostSubject: Re: Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built   Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 1:52 pm

"I..." her lips parted, closed, then parted again as she tried to find the words.
She regretted a lot of things, but him? Still entranced by he who had been nothing but kind to her and who had only shown her pleasure?
"I don't regret us..." the aftermath on the other hand? Well... But that wasn't his fault.

The Caitiff bit her lip. Finding that her usual mask didn't work around him.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built   Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 5:58 pm

He offered her a soft smile and held out a hand to her to gesture her closer to him.

"I am glad"
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built   Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:17 pm

Teagan watched from her perch debating if she should allow this woman to take her punishment for her. Flying closer she landed almost silently on a window sill, the better to watch their interactions, her little black eyes following his motions to the young woman who owned the dogs. Like watching a horror movie where the young woman went to check out the sound in the basement and you yell at the screen 'Don't go into the basement, the fuck out of the house!' But Teagan had learned, they never listened. So instead she watched the woman's fate play out.
Back to top Go down
Rickie Vaughan
Ancilla
Rickie Vaughan

PostSubject: Re: Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built   Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:04 pm

For a moment she watched the hand before slowly reaching out to place her gloved hand lightly in his as she took a step closer. He hadn't been the one to hurt her after all.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built   Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:26 pm

"I am sorry staying with me caused you so much pain" He whispered softly as he clasped her hand in his and pulled her close to embrace her warmly if she allowed. He was gentle. much more gentle then he normally was. was it a lie, or was their something special about Rickie that made him want to be kind. Who could tell.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built   Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:41 pm

Lies, all lies she thought watching the displays of affection. Wings flutter, rustling slightly at her discontentment, and possible amusement. This girl looked so meek, so easily broken. It was then Teagan was glad she was not herself, because the low cackle she emitted as a crow would be nothing compared to the dark laughter that would have slipped from human lips.
Back to top Go down
Rickie Vaughan
Ancilla
Rickie Vaughan

PostSubject: Re: Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built   Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 1:45 am

He had been kind, and he had been gentle. And while she normally would've thought it all a lie, the entranced Caitiff couldn't help but want his words to be true. She had no reason to doubt him in the first place.

She let herself be pulled in, briefly tensing again as she'd done the other times, though at least this time it wasn't that same rigid reaction as before. It wasn't one that said she'd pull away. It was just still very much unfamiliar to her. The whole idea of holding someone and being held.

"I'm the one who must've caused you problems..." Rickie whispered, resting her hands on his chest as her amber gaze was slowly lowered. "They wouldn't listen..."
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built   Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 2:56 am

"they never do" He said in a soft whisper as he slipped a finger under her chin raising her head to meet his lowering lips against hers. It was a gentle kiss and if she resisted he wouldnt force the issue. How ever if she allowed it he held her lightly and kissed her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Rickie Vaughan
Ancilla
Rickie Vaughan

PostSubject: Re: Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built   Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:03 am

It stole a low gasping sounds from her lips when he kissed her. The woman's eyes drifting shut as she, at first, hesitantly returned the touch, still not used to being treated the way he treated her because kind as he was, there was always that lingering thought in the back of her mind that kept anticipating it to turn painful at any moment.

Regardless of that though, she slowly, lightly, leaned into the touch and the caress. One hand drifting from his chest to rest lightly on the wrist of the hand resting a finger under her chin.

They'd been wrong about him...

He hadn't been the one to hurt her...
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built   Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 9:42 am

He continued the gentle kiss a long moment. It slowly became deeper, more passionate as he held her. As though he was trying to wash away her trama from evening with his touch. Attempting to replace her pain with the pleasure of being held close. He was still ignorant of their audence
Back to top Go down
Rickie Vaughan
Ancilla
Rickie Vaughan

PostSubject: Re: Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built   Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 10:16 am

A soft whimper faded into the kiss, the woman seemingly allowing herself to enjoy the moment and his touch even if her own was still gentle and slightly hesitant as if unsure what to do. It was, after all, so different from what she had known in the past.
"Luke..." his name was a whisper under her breath as she touched a gloved hand to his cheek, returning the kiss with soft lips.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built   Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 10:47 am

He broke the kiss, pulling back slightly to look down into her amber eyes. Eyes so much like Teagans. Part of him wanted to rage on her as a way to vent his frustration at the Gangrel. But most of his was a blend of two impulses one was that this fighted girl in his arms was one of the few things in this city that treated him particularly well or even seemed pleased to see him and two, how much more would it infuriate Teagan if he kissed her like he loved her, touched her like he loved her, treated her like he loved her. No he would remain kind, Ricke deserved as much and teagan deserved for him to treat a distraction like she was the main event and not her

"Rickie..." He returned the whisper and looked in her eyes with desire.

"I know you can't stay the night.......But can you stay a little while?" He asked the question softly as one hand left her waist to slip up the small of her back. A small sensual gesture that silently invited her back into his arms so she could find that feeling again.
Back to top Go down
Rickie Vaughan
Ancilla
Rickie Vaughan

PostSubject: Re: Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built   Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 10:58 am

Strange how much such a small gesture could do to her, how it made her react with another whimper as she arched her back and closed a slender hand around the fabric of his clothes.
She wanted to stay. If only for a little while. But she was scared... scared that if he did they'd punish her again... afraid that if she did he'd get in more trouble...

"I want to..." she admitted in a meek whisper. "But I can't... they'll..." she but her lip and gently though reluctantly moved to slip away from that embrace she wanted so much.
"Too soon... forgive me" Rickie muttered, closing her eyes as if not wanting to meet his gaze.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built   Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 11:23 am

He gave her a sad smile as he allowed her to slip away. Even that setting him apart from those who had touched her in the past. He was clearly strong enough to stop her moving away but he seemed to only want to touch her as long as she wanted to be touched.

"I understand" He said softly but he didn't sound like that was true. He turned away from her slightly to conceal the hurt of the refusal. His body language saying that he believed she blamed him for what was done to her rather she said she did or not.

Turning brought his eye to the window. To the bird on the window ledge and his eyes harded. So she was watching again. His eyes bird as he looked at the bird.she had wanted to die to escape him. Fine.

He continued on as though he had never seen her at all.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built   Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 11:47 am

Her head bobbed once, I see that you see me, the nod said. Your move....
Back to top Go down
Rickie Vaughan
Ancilla
Rickie Vaughan

PostSubject: Re: Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built   Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 11:54 am

It was the first time she'd reach out to touch him without him touching her first. It was gentle, feather light the way that gloved hand found his cheek with a touch that spoke of an invoiced fear of rejection.
"A little while... " she said softly, stepping up close again as amber eyes sought his gaze with an apologetic look that seemed to be asking his forgiveness. "I'll stay a little while..."
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built   Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:25 pm

He offered the bird one last glabce before turning back to Rickie his eyes open and vunerable with a soft smile spreading across his lips at her touch. He turned back to her and his arms gently encircled her small waist again as he urged her back to him from another soft kiss. Whispering to her right as their lips meet "Just a little while then"
Back to top Go down
Rickie Vaughan
Ancilla
Rickie Vaughan

PostSubject: Re: Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built   Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:32 pm

A little while... that couldn't hurt, could it?

Rickie closed her eyes as their lips met, the woman's slender frame easily pulled into his embrace by the Rose's strong arms as the kiss was returned with a muffled sound of pleasure. Because that was what he brought her. Pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built   Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:48 pm

After he had kissed her long enough that he felt she was as excited as kissing was going to get her, he gathered her more into his arms and gently lifted her. Carrying her to the couch as his tongue teased and danced after hers. He gently lowered them bothe down so that rickie laid on her back with him hovering close over top her kissing her but hot laying with her pinning her down. Once again he wanted her but once again he wanted her to give herself to him.
Back to top Go down
Rickie Vaughan
Ancilla
Rickie Vaughan

PostSubject: Re: Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built   Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 1:04 pm

The way he treated her, moved her, touched her, all helped her feel safe, feel wanted. It was a feeling the caitiff desired more than he'd ever understand. Or perhaps he understood exactly and that was why he was giving her what she desired?

She arched her back gently, just enough to press her body softly up against his. An action, while innocent enough, was still unfamiliar enough to her to cause a brief hint of colour to touch her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built   Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 1:17 pm

His hands deftly and gently explored her body till he found the zipper that held her body glove shut. He broke the kiss then pulling back slightly to gaze into her eyes as he slowly unzipped her. He looked at her like a present he could hardly wait to unwrap. He looked at her like she was beautiful. He had seen her and still he looked at her that way, treated her that way. His every action and look silently told her she was breath taking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built   Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coming to pick up a few things - The House that Sin Built
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Masque :: Retired Scenes-
Jump to: