Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You knew this was coming (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

You knew this was coming (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built Empty
PostSubject: You knew this was coming (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built   You knew this was coming (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 1:31 am

Luke stood on the edge of the water during the deepest part of the night. Midnight was given special meaning in many societies and by many traditions. He didnt believe any of those faiths. But that wasnt important, this was a good hour for things like this.

He stood topless wearing his tight fencing pants with his saber on his hip. He didnt know if he needed it but he was certain to bring it along. His long hair was restrained in a pony tale and the moon light reflected off his well toned pale form.

Turning back from the water he eyed his private stretch of beach. He rolled his shoulders a bit and tested the type of footing he would be working with. It was good ground and he was satisfied. with the sea to his back she had only one means of approach and it was open ground for fifty yards every where in front of him.

It was time he reached out and he pulled, dragging her to him. It was time to take back what had never stopped being his

Last edited by Storyteller on Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: You knew this was coming (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built   You knew this was coming (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 10:56 am

There was a swish of feathers cutting the air overhead followed by the sound if some thing a bit larger falling behind him. Assuming he turned in time he would witness her transformation timed perfectly so that she hit the beach in a crouched position. One knee, and her opposite hand braced in the sand. Keen eyes watch his movements noting the sword....and his bare chest.

Her hair blows softly in the breeze off the ocean, she wore it pulled back in a point tail. She had changed her look again, in Dallas she had gone goth partially to irk him. Now she dressed in more of a punk vibe, ripped jeans, tucked into knee high dark red combat boots, and a plain black tank top that did little to restrain her ample chest.

Dark golden eyes watched him with distrust, but she looked at peace oddly at the same time as if she had been fighting this very thing, and now his poison taint with in her veins attempted to seduce her once more.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: You knew this was coming (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built   You knew this was coming (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 1:09 pm

He wore a mask for the others. An attractive sensual facade. She was the only one who knew his true face. He one he wore the moment she was before him. Eyes wide and hot with need, his fangs bared as a low and deep snarl torn from his chest and hissed out of his open mouth.

He began to move in the sand. slow and steady side steps that kept him in motion never moving any closer to her but also never moving away. It was a fighters stance fast and fluid.

For all his preparation an hostile battle ready posturing he had the same look of peace. Like a choking man who could breath again.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: You knew this was coming (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built   You knew this was coming (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 4:08 pm

Slowly she stood, her feet slightly parted, ready for him should he choose to rush her. Her hands stayed at her sides as her fingernails slowly elongated into claws. Predators eyes of golden yellow watched her beautiful tormentor circle her. Never once did she allow him to leave her line of sight. Her eyes hungry for what she knew he wanted, for what she was inclined to give him right now. Sex, tempered with violence, her lip curled up in a silent snarl exposing descended fangs of her own. Her knees bent slightly, as she slowly shifted watching him waiting. Maybe tonight they would end each other, that thought gave her pause. How would she feel once this was over?

"Luke." she says but it comes out as more of a growl. "You called?"
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: You knew this was coming (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built   You knew this was coming (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 4:19 pm

His eyes narrowed and his bladed whispered its way out of its sheath.

"Fist or blood love? you ready to kill me this time?" It was an invitation. it was a taunt. It was a lover seeing if the other still felt the same.

His stance shift. He was an excellent swords man and blood sang in his veins to make him a better one.

He missed her. having her so close in front of him was the sweetest torture he knew. She was his by right. He was hers by right. All the others were passing fancies at best. This, this was real.

A low growl rumbled in his chest as he continued his slow circling.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: You knew this was coming (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built   You knew this was coming (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 4:42 pm

As she saw him he brought up memories of what she had done in Dallas, of what he had done in Dallas. So fucking typical of him to set rules and break them. Well two could play that game. Teagan smiled her eyes going oh so predatory, oh so cold.

"Did you find your present in Dallas?" she asked him her voice held menace... "I do so enjoy breaking your toys."

She lifted her hands so that he could see them more clearly her eyes glowed a faint red, cutting through the darkness of the night he had placed them in. Slowly her claws turned back into normal fingernails, and her hands became fists. She didn't wait for him to put up the sword however as she moved, prepared for this blood thrummed through her veins as she ducked dodging to the left coming at him with a feint to see if he was going to try and hurt her again.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: You knew this was coming (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built   You knew this was coming (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 4:55 pm

He rolled his eyes at her statement and bared his teeth more.

"Must you be such a bitch about every thing. She was a hobby." He growled again "That was crazy"

And then she launched her self at him. He pitched his sword to the side. There had never been any real chance of him using it. not on her. not really. at least not this time.

The blood raced in him more making him stronger, tougher as he called of his speed trying to side step her and catch her by her hair
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: You knew this was coming (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built   You knew this was coming (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 5:12 pm

Already prepared to duck a sword, her head dipped beneath his hands as she moved past him, her fist came down to punch him in the side, but this left her back exposed. Rage burned through her as she growled angrily, he was hers, and the only person he should be swapping blood with was her. That was the rule. And. He. Broke it
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: You knew this was coming (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built   You knew this was coming (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 5:41 pm

He rolled with shot to side and turned slightly for a cheap shot to her lower back as she passed. Her anger was almost a living being. It filled him with elation. That much anger had to come from some where. she was still his. she still hated him but that was never important. she was still his.

With the speed given to him by the blood he lashed out with his foot trying to trip her. He then threw himself at her trying to get his hands on her rather the kick had landed or not.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: You knew this was coming (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built   You knew this was coming (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 6:13 pm

His kick found her leg and his arms went around her she took them both to the sandy ground. Rolling then one over the other as punches and knees became grabbing and groping. Till she had him pinned beneath her for a moment. Growling she lowered her lips to ravage his mouth with her demanding kisses.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: You knew this was coming (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built   You knew this was coming (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 6:57 pm

He growled like a mad animal as their lips meet and electricity shot through him. His lips devoured hers as he returned the kiss with frantic fervor.

Even as they kissed he struggled. Finally pulling his hands of her grip, not to attack but to wrap around her. His hands wrapped one around her waist crushing her down on him and the other tangled in her hair closed into fist holding her lips to his as he held her close
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: You knew this was coming (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built   You knew this was coming (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 7:46 pm

Pressed against him, grinding against him in a most violent manner. She raked her nails down his chest before pressing herself even tighter against him. Her own hands moved to his hair grabbing it violently she pulled her lips from his, and drug her fangs down the side of his neck, drawing blood, leaving a stinging wound and just giving him a taste of the kiss. Her hands running all over his body.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: You knew this was coming (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built   You knew this was coming (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 8:52 pm

He hissed and growled as her fangs scrapped across his throat. His hands grip on her hair tightened. Not pulling her away but keeping her from moving back and withdrawing her wonderful fangs. His other hand gripped her shirt and riped it from her body like so much tissue paper. He wrapped the arm around her again pulling her close and bring her shoulder in range as he brought his own fangs to bare.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: You knew this was coming (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built   You knew this was coming (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 9:05 pm

And just like that she was angry again, his hand in her hair, their bodies pressed close to one another. Her mind flashes back to the other woman, the one she killed in Dallas, the Setite. She growls this time it sounds more like a warning growl. She attempts to push him away. Damn him, and damn this blood bond and really what had taken him so long to find her? In the past he would have be on her again with in days.. not the weeks it had been since she had last seen him. She braces herself against him and pulls, pushes as she attempts to put space between them once more.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: You knew this was coming (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built   You knew this was coming (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 10:44 pm

It had been weeks and he wasn't letting go now. He had delayed to long resisted to much. There was none left in him now he didn't care if she had left him. Didn't care that she hated him. He needed her and wasn't letting go. She needed him. Sick as it was wrong as it was they fit, they belonged together in this warped parody of love they had trapped themselves in.

he had gotten stronger, she had not it seemed. With his new strength he clung to her and in spite of her struggles his fangs were soon closing on her shoulder.and he flooded his mouth with the poisonous addiction to her.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: You knew this was coming (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built   You knew this was coming (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 11:02 pm

The protest seemed to die on her lips as he drank she shuddered beneath him. Hands wound around his shoulders and she held him and let him drink. A fierce growl escaped her lips as a thrill of fear went through her. What if he killed her, here and now, what if she juts let him drink from her, and she didn't try to fight him off? Could he drain her dry? Would he? Did he love her, even if it was a false love? She nuzzled against him, kissing his neck before pressing her nose and lower face against his neck. And she waited to see what would happen...
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: You knew this was coming (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built   You knew this was coming (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 12:42 am

He should drink her dry....

His drinking slowed stretching the moment out. sensation rolling through him as he lost himself in her blood. Blood no one else could very replace

He should take it all......

He grew slower still more nursing then drinking. taking her into him and slow light sips.

He could do it should do it.......

The hand in her hair held her tight against his neck as he stretched it out before her long and pale. She had to be getting hungry by now.

He was going to do it this time.....

His fangs pulled out of her and his soft tongue sealed the wound. He held her still pressed against his bare chest and whispered

"Drink Teagan.....Drink" others whispered I love you to one another. What was love to vampires. I drink of me and live. that was love that meant something to the dead. A soft sigh and a bared neck. That was likely all the apology she was ever likely to get .......
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: You knew this was coming (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built   You knew this was coming (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 12:50 am

She shuddered as he drank from her, waiting and wanting. Fighting the urge to take with out asking.

When his fangs withdrew she slumped slightly as though part of her wished he would have killed her and put them both out of there misery. A girl could hope after all.

Still when he presented his neck to her, his tone solemn she slowly sank her fangs into his neck. Taking only enough to ease the pain before withdrawing her fangs. No where near what she needed for her to be satiated. Something he would know, considering that there were times where he hunted for the two of them. What with given her proclivities for eating her dinner.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: You knew this was coming (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built   You knew this was coming (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 1:00 am

She stopped so soon. The pleasure of the Kiss was just starting to get good and then she was gone. She must have been angrier then he thought.

"She was a toy. there is only ever truly you. you know that....." That should get her started what they needed was a bit more violence to clear the air.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: You knew this was coming (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built   You knew this was coming (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 1:14 am

Could this bear be baited that easily... all signs pointed to yes. As she growled her teeth bared just against his throat.

How easy she knew it would be to tear that pretty little peacocks throat out. The growl became dark and menacing, everything that they loved in one another. The only thing that they seemed to actually have in common, other then sex.

If only the could have just killed one another that first night and gotten it over with. But now instead they were stuck, the world around them hating and judging. Him tempting and corrupting her soul, one bit at a time.

Pulling back her head from his neck she did all that she could pressed this close to him. She slapped him, he had a thing about his face after all, and maybe if she could get him to frenzy he might kill her after all.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: You knew this was coming (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built   You knew this was coming (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 1:47 am

And she got just the reaction she was looking for.... He lost it. Hard and fast. he reached for the leash, to ride the beast but it came to fast and caught him by surprise.

He roared and in a blur flipped her. throwing her beneath him and raining blows as he bellowed with rage. It was short lived thought. The blood was the blood and his beast could no more resisted then he could.

He wasnt fully clear when he fell out of frenzy. or when his punches became touches roaming all over her. or when exactly her had started kissing her. But he knew he wished he could have kept with the blows and finally finished this. As he knew he would never wait this long to call her to him again.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: You knew this was coming (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built   You knew this was coming (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 1:59 am

She growled as he assaulted her, and perhaps he got the reaction he was looking for after all. She sank her fangs into his neck and she drank, perhaps what brought him out of his frenzy, perhaps not. But she drank and she drank and she drank, healing the damage he and dealt to her, as she went, and boosting her stamina as well. Fuck him if he thought he would ever win at this game.

As his touches turn softer, she doesn't reciprocate, just her fangs at his throat. They seemed to say, take it or leave it, that is all you are getting from me for now.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: You knew this was coming (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built   You knew this was coming (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 2:17 am

He lay holding her a moment. Deciding. No, it wasnt enough. in a flurry of quick movement, not blood quick but still swift he tore his neck free and attempted to seize her throat.

He growled down at her his eyes needy and hot.

"Not good enough." He wanted all of her. he need to keep this going. pound at her anger till he hit the bedrock of hate that held them together or they died trying. The belonged to each other. there was no lines and no holding back. Her fangs were what he wanted but they were not enough alone, he wanted all of her ever single inch of her
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: You knew this was coming (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built   You knew this was coming (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 2:29 am

She dodge his questing hands or she thought she had as his hand clenched down upon her throat cutting her snarl off mid sound.

Her legs wrapped around his waist rubbing her center against him, a brutal edge to her intensity. The epic question of who would break first. As she teased him, but a look in her eye said he was going to have to take it. She hissed at him a silent snarl that said, what the fuck are you waiting for?
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: You knew this was coming (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built   You knew this was coming (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 2:54 am

He stared down into her eyes his bright and mad as his chest heaved with deep excited unneeded breaths. He snarled. His whole body shaking with lust and rage as his free hand casually tore her jeans from her toned and sculpted body to throw them in the sea.

The hand roamed up her then, along her side and across her stomach to take a hold of breast and maul them in a near death grip of groping and fondling. not making it clear if the action was meant to illicit pleasure or pain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You knew this was coming (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built   You knew this was coming (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You knew this was coming (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next