Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built   Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 9:51 pm

"Oh no.. details cost you extra...." she whispered, moving to caress his cheek. Her jeans were still wet, from her walk through the water earlier. Her hair was however starting to dry, the salt water causing it to have a slight wave as it dried.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built   Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 10:01 pm

"Hmm" He intoned with wicked amusement "And whats the going rate on details?" He asked as he continued to run his hand along her inner thigh coming closer and closer to her covered sex with each pass.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built   Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 10:08 pm

She smiled, "I get to tie you up later, and cut you." her eyes glitter with lust at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built   Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 10:10 pm

He growled and shuddered. It was very very rarely that he let her restrain him in anyway. She still wanted to murder him after all. But as he looked into her eyes and the caresses across her thigh began clawing he nodded slowly "Deal"
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built   Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 10:22 pm

"Do you want to know where he touched me?" she asked as she took a hold of Luke's hand and raised it to the back of her hair, "Do you want to know what he did that made me cry out?" she asked as she made his hand close into a fist at the base of her head and she pulled her head forward using him to give herself pain, as she made him pull her hair. She hissed just slightly, but it was mostly for his benefit. Kneeling she shifted forward so that she was straddling his lap, her other hand grabbing his hand not in her hair, "Or do you want to hear about his tongue," she smiled as she pulled his hand further up her thigh, till it hit the crotch of her pants, "How it stabbed into me, while he bit down on my sensitive flesh?" she asked as she raised and lowered herself against him, allowing her thighs to brush against his as she smiled a feral smile.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built   Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 10:43 pm

He smiled as his had tightened in her hair and his potence came to bare in his tugging. His other hand closed around her covered sex as he began to apply pressure to her mound grinding his palm against her cloth clit.

"For ropes and knives. I want to feel as though I had been there myself cheering him on."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built   Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:18 pm

She shivers as he pulls her hair, "How he pressed my face against the deck of his boat as his mouth moved over my sex?" she growled next to his ear as she pulled forward to kiss his cheek. Another gentle token from his huntress who so enjoyed pain with pleasure. The act alone might set Luke on edge.

Sensing that she was being to loving, she nipped at his chin, "How we fought one another for control?" she growled next to his ear this time. Her hips rocked against his hand, "How I took him between my lips?" she whispered this time.

Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built   Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:29 pm

He growled at her sweet kiss and shuddered at her bite as he listened. His eyes growing hot and more lust filled with every word. When she paused the sound of tearing denim could be heard as he pulled his hand free of her sex just enough to rip the crotch seam open so he might lay his palm on her bare mound and resume his squeezing and rubbing. His hand pulling away slightly to deliver a light but stinging slap to her mound before his palm truly returned to stimulating her clit.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built   Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:07 am

"How I scraped my fangs down his member?" she growled as his hand ripped the crotch of her jeans and began to torment her in earnest. She bit her lip a hint of a smile at the slap against her, her hips rocked against his palm.

"How he brought his hand down across my ass, smacking me?" she said leaning forward against him rubbing more of herself against him like a large cat scenting her lover. Her hands reach for his shirt, "How I ripped his shirt from his body?" she said as she ripped his away just then buttons flying across the living room as she moaned and smiled at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built   Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:13 am

Another sharp crack echoed as his hand came down on her mound again as he pulled her hair tighter still. His palm ground against her with greater force and he bite his lip and moaned with his arousal as her story continued.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built   Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:20 am

Her own hands move down to the zipper of his pants, as she deftly unzips him and removes his member in one smooth motion. Her hand wrapping around him, she squeezed, "How he pressed into me in one smooth motion?" she growled once more making it more then obvious that is what she wanted Luke to do right then.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built   Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:37 am

He had bitten through his lip as she spoke and now dragged her by her hair into a blood soaked kiss as his hand game down one twice three times and then two fingers were sinking into her.

His tongue pressed into her mouth. Painting her tongue and teeth with his blood as though it were a brush. His probing fingers sank wiggled withdrew, sank squirmed withdrew again and again as his thumb replaced his palm against her button rubbing in small circles.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built   Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:47 am

Story time was over, she moaned against his lips tasting his blood. Her tongue swept out and she allowed it to drag across one of his fangs adding her own blood to the kiss. Such a sweet taste their shared blood in a kiss like this. She wanted more then just his hand however even as she rocked her hips insistently against his fingers moaning as she went.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built   Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 1:16 am

She didnt have to wait long. Her blood hitting his tongue was the last push he needed. He kissed her hungrily enjoying the taste of his addiction before blurring around her as the blood sang in his veins. His wrist rotated so he did not have to release her hair as he came around behind her. His hand tugging down forcing her cheek against the ground roughly as he mounted her form behind like an animal. His pants opened and hers torn he didnt even bother with stripping either of them beyond tearing open her shirt so he could get his other hand wrapped around one of her large breast as her sank into her in one long forceful thrust.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built   Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 1:28 am

She cried out as he took her from behind she slammed back against him grinding her hips and ass against him as he took her. Greedy Teagan always wanted just a little more, which she asked for by raking her nails across his hip as she gripped him forcing him deeper.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built   Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 1:33 am

At her clawing he thrust into her just a little harder, twisted her hair just a little more and brought a sharp stinging slap down on her hanging breast grazing her nipple with the blow. All the while he growled and snarled like an animal while holding onto her hair like it was reins.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built   Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 1:42 am

She rocked back against him with passion, crying out in unintelligible sounds each time he have her more pain, more pleasure, just more. She always loved that about Luke, he was so giving, violently talented as it were.

A low growl escaped her lips airway she was thinking about how best too tie him
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built   Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 1:51 am

Harder and harder he rutted into her. Stretching her as he throbbed and strained with in her in his excitement. He was a feral savage, mounting and taking his mate. Plunging deeper and deeper as he gave one continuous snarl of lust and pleasure. Her fortitude alone held her hair in her scalp and in between sharp slaps to her breast he fondled them roughly squeezing and tugging her nipple to heighten her blending of pleasure and pain.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built   Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 8:48 am

The perfect blending of the two sensations had her crying out for him in no time. Nails dug into his hips as she ground hers back against him. She then turned her face to see his twisting his grasp on her hair, and pulled her hand from his hip hus blood on her finger tips she licked his blood away from her fingers allowing him to watch her tongue run over each one in turn.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built   Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 9:51 am

He wasnt touching enough of her. The angle was perfect to deliver each thrust with almost all his strength behind it but there wasnt enough of her touching him. In a blur and with a savage tug at her hair he flipped her and was pushing into her once more as their chest press together and he dragged her bloody lips to his. He found his rhythm quickly once more breaking the kiss only long enough to slap sharply across her nipple once more then to bend to kiss and lick the abused nub. His lips found hers once more after that and he kissed her like he loved her, like he would die with out her, like she was the moon in his sky. Like only a lunatic could kiss the object of his obsession.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built   Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 10:11 am

She growled and hissed but it was almost playful in her expression of pleasure. She lashes out at him only to turn around and caress or kiss along his skin. Pain, pleasure, rough soft, such a strange round even for these two. As his lips caress hers lovingly she whimpered, and turning head to the side her fangs found purchase in his neck, it wasn't savage, but a slow loving action fangs slowly peirce his skin.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built   Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 10:24 am

His fangs followed suit immediately as the kiss washing through him was likely to send him over the edge and he wanted her to come with him. To that little oblivion of pleasure. He drank his love down clinging to her as his hips rocked against hers urging him to leap over that edge he felt he would fall over at any instant clinging to her like he could physically drag her down into orgasm him with him as though it was truly a physical fall.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built   Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 10:51 am

She fell with him, clinging to him as well as she moaned and whimpered against him.

Hands caressed and clung, almost in a submissive way, she at least wasn't fighting him for release, but working with him to take them both. She wanted to please them both.

Luck would have her mouth full with his neck or she might have said words she would later deny.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built   Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:03 pm

He came close to saying the forbidden words as well but the blood filling his mouth kept him silent beyond the soft moans that escaped him. He couldn't quiet conceal the desire though as the way he held her as he came back down spoke volumes for how he felt.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built   Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 1:20 pm

Tonight they could pretend she told herself. Tonight they were lovers sharing, giving. Tomorrow the spite would return, tomorrow she would hate him again, he would do things to delibetat hurt her, but tonight that didn't matter, tonight they lived one another as much as their twisted dark would allowed.

She drank from him till she ni longer felt hunger then she slowly removed her fangs from his flesh taking care to be gentle for a change, her arms still held him as she allowed her tongue to lave offer his flesh, to caress his neck. Once the wounds was closed she gently nipped at the sensitive flesh there where her fangs had been a moment before. It was then that she sighed softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built   Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coming home (Teagan) - The House that Sin Built
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next