Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 5:26 pm

He smiled over at her, the fingers in her hair actually starting to play. He twirled the fingers in her hair, giving it another light tug here and there as he watched her. "I believe you. And I'd like to get to know you better as well. I'm just ... not used to it. From a Kindred."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 5:31 pm

It actually made her want to blush when he did that, though for the time being the only visible effect it had was one she couldn't really help as the sensation had her drawing a soft unneeded breath without taking her eyes off him.
"Just glad you're willing to give me a chance" Teddy smile at him, looking very comfortable there she rested in his arms, enjoying that gentle touch of his. "Might just be I'm not like everyone else, you know" she said with a light shrug of her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 5:40 am

He smiled and shook his head. "I don't expect you to be like anyone else. I expect you to be like you. And I'm glad that I met you, Teddy."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 5:46 am

"Thanks..." came the softly spoken reply from smiling lips. "I'm glad I met you too" the blond said with a happy sigh, fingers briefly pressing lightly against his chest through the fabric of his shirt.
She probably should've said something more, but she didn't know what that out to be. So for the time being, she just stayed like that, smiling back at him.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 1:29 pm

His lips curved into a gentle smile. But he still had no intention of letting her go. Bit by bit, he was starting to calm, the tension that had been created from the orgasmic pleasure of the Kiss starting to truly fade. His fingers moved again, lightly brushing against her scalp while he held her against him. "You're an incredible woman, Teddy."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 1:32 pm

"Now you're just giving me too much credit" the blond chuckled softly, still enjoying his gentle attention. "You barely know me...." though she was straddling his lap.... probably one of those things you weren't suppose to do so soon after having met someone.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 1:56 pm

He still didn't seem to mind. He was smiling at her, the effects of alcohol and the Kiss still keeping him slightly enraptured, or the memory of it, at least. He didn't seem like he was going to move any time soon, his lips curving to a soft smile and a gentle laugh. "I think you have a tendency to sell yourself short, Teddy."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 2:16 pm

"Nah, I'm just honest" Teddy said with a soft chuckle, brushing her fingers gently across his back again without moving her hand. Chances were, for as long as he held her, as long as he seemed happy like that, she wouldn't move either.
Heh, she could probably have spent the rest of the night like that and been perfectly happy as well.
"Though... give it a date or two. And if you're still willing to say that about me, maybe I'll believe you"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 2:18 pm

He turned his head. Just a slight motion so that he could turn toward her. Then he brushed his lips over her cheek, just a light kiss against her that seemed chaste. It seemed that way, though the way he held her was anything but chaste. He just didn't seem to be drawing attention to the fact that he had an attractive woman straddling his lap. "I'm easy to please. I have no doubt I'll be saying that same thing even after four or five dates."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 2:27 pm

That touch, even if it was gentle, even if it was chaste, had the Caitiff's eyes briefly widening as her fingers closed lightly around the fabric of his shirt. A soft intake of air was followed by a low sound, barely audible, though it was definitively a good sound even if she seemed to have tried to hide it.

"Hope so..." came the low whisper as she closed her eyes and nuzzled into the corner of his neck again.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 2:41 pm

His smile was once again sweet. The fingers that were playing with her hair seemed intent on running through the curls, short as they might be. His touch gentle, though, even if the arm around her waist seemed to barely shift at all. "We will just have to wait and see, won't we?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 2:54 pm

"Yeah..." the blond smiled softly, letting her fingers once again relax so to rest the palms of her hands against his chest and back again. The one on his back finally moving as it slowly slid up to rest at his shoulder with a light grip of slender fingers.
So relaxed... the lingering taste of his blood still on the tip of her tongue if she focused on it.

"You're gonna make me fall asleep doing that...." Teddy whispered softly, the sound of her voice one of content pleasure between his touch, the alcohol and the thought of getting to do just that... fall asleep like that.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 3:20 pm

He smiled again, but his fingers didn't cease their gentle running through of her curls. "I can stop if you like. Or I can leave, if you'd rather." His tone suggested that he didn't have any true urge to leave, though.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 3:32 pm

Her lips parted, closed again as if not quite finding the words before whispering as her hand on his shoulder gave a light squeeze.
"Please don't..." the blond really didn't want him to stop, only pausing for a moment or two as if hesitating before speaking again. Not because she didn't know what she wanted, but perhaps because she wasn't sure what his answer would be.
"You could stay..?" she said softly. "I mean... just sleep... " which suggested that if anything, she already trusted him.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 9:12 pm

He didn't let go of her. Not even a little bit, his fingers tangling in her hair while he played with it. He smiled again, holding her against his warm body and waited a moment before he answered. "I can stay for a while. I can stay until you fall asleep. But I will need to get home after that." He didn't want her to be upset if he wasn't there when she woke.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 1:58 am

"You sure that's okay? I was going to walk with you... don't want you staggering back drunk by yourself..." she asked softly, although she'd be the first to admit, his offer was tempting.
Even if he wouldn't be there when she woke up, getting to keep his company until she fell asleep was a nice thought. Though, would be kind of rude of her as well wouldn't it? And he was a bit drunk, and probably light headed too due to the blood she'd taken.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:21 am

He shook his head with a smile, his fingertips playing at her curls. "I'm sure it's okay. It might even be fun. I like the way you feel."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:24 am

Oh look... a light hint of colour touched her cheeks as she found herself mumbling slightly under her breath.
"I think you've had a little too much to drink.." the blond chuckled softly, though she wasn't moving was she? She was much too comfortable and relaxed to do that, even if it might've sounded like she was trying to brush off his sweet compliment as being due to the alcohol.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:30 am

He laughed, very quietly. But he leaned back against the bed, so that he could lay flat with her on top of him. The arm at her waist finally moved, his hand running gently over her back. Little circles, an affectionate gesture. "Having three glasses is not 'too much' to drink. I'm quite aware of myself. I'm barely tipsy from it. You do feel good."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:46 am

When he leaned back it was only natural that she followed his movement, simply letting his guide herself really as she came to rest with her head on his shoulder. Her light frame resting gently against his as the blond drew her breath with a soft sound in response to the feeling of his hands. Her own still resting at his shoulder and on his chest, though as comfortable as she was... the one on his chest slowly drifted up the side of his neck to brush the back of her fingers across his skin before coming to rest there.

"That feels good too" she smiled with a whisper, simply reveling in the warmth of his embrace and the relaxing sensation of being held by someone she found she instinctively trusted.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:55 am

When you are a ghoul, there are certain things that will always surprise you, though more often than not, you believe that you've seen it all. Medwyn was no different, thinking that he had seen nearly every kind of Kindred behavior. Even this, the affectionate kind of Kindred, who liked to touch and be touched. But to see this instinctive trust? That sort of thing never happened, not between Kindred and ghoul or Kindred and Kindred. It never happened, because secrets are the stock and trade of the Kindred, and they will lie with everything within their souls (what was left of them) and with every single power that they can think of to keep their secrets safe. The funny thing about it? Most of them weren't even worth keeping, nobody cares, other than the Kindred who tried to protect the secret.

So it was in this manner that he found himself surprised, once again. [color=green]"Thank you, Teddy. It does not go unnoticed."[color]
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 7:07 am

"Mmm..." the soft murmur under her breath had a warm quality to it even if her touch, though gentle, was cool. The Caitiff smiling as she laid there, savouring his warmth, listening to the sound of his breathing.

Perhaps her trust was meant to show him that she meant it when she said she had no angle, that she had no other motives for wanting his company than wanting to know him. Wanting to spend time with him.
A small surrender of control, it often went a long way to prove sincerity. Though with him, she had no need for control to begin with. Not unless he deiced to prove her wrong when she'd decided to show him trust to begin with.

"I'm the one who should be thanking you..." she drew her breath again, taking in his scent with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 2:03 pm

She lay against him and he smiled, his hand continuing those slow, gentle circles against her back. He did so enjoy the feel of a woman over him. He missed it, to be honest. Missed it more than he was often willing to admit. "I think your reactions are enough to thank me, Teddy."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 2:41 pm

She smiled. He probably couldn't see it, but chances were he could feel it in the way she softly pressed her body against his for a few moments while her hand on his shoulder gave a gentle squeeze. The sigh that his gentle caress stole from her lips telling him the same thing if her body language hadn't already; the toymaker was happy.
And chances were, he wasn't the only one who had missed being held or who missed holding someone.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:28 pm

Of that fact, he had little doubt. She seemed to crave touch, or at the very least, seemed to crave the heat of a touch. He wouldn't force her to take his touch if she didn't want him to, but at the same time, he wasn't going to stop touching her. She seemed to enjoy it entirely too much. His hand tugged lightly at her shirt. He wasn't taking it off of her, though, just tugging it enough so that his hand, still with those same gentle circles, could run over the bare skin of her back. That was, of course, as long as she would let him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next