Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 8:16 am

"Fair deal" she smiled with a light nip at her bottom lip, the smile reflecting in bright blue eyes that had stayed locked on him for some time now. "I tend to drive most people up the wall after a while. So we'll simply have to wait and see who gets to who first" Teddy chuckled.
And that barely noticeable reaction of his? It didn't go unnoticed by the toymaker at least, though her touch didn't change. It simply lingered, still gentle, still just there, as her thumb traced the outside of his wrist slowly while she allowed herself to simply savour the feel of his hand on her neck.
She looked content really, just like that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 8:29 am

He seemed not only content, but happy. Maybe even just a little bit tipsy. He smiled at her, looking her in the eye as he seemed to enjoy her touch against his wrist. "This is going to end so poorly." He laughed, shaking his head slightly in his amusement. "If we're both simply waiting for the other to go crazy, with the assumption that we are going to be doomed from the start to make each other mad."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 8:33 am

"Hey, maybe crazy is good?" the blond objected with a soft laughter as she tilted her head to the side while still watching him. "Doesn't mean it will end poorly. Besides... you said yes. No going back now just because you're getting cold feet" she teased playfully, reaching out with her free hand to tap the tip of a finger lightly on his chest. "And I like you... so that's a good start, at least for my part"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 8:47 am

He laughed again, not minding the poke to his chest. "Crazy is both good and bad in equal measure. And I have no intention of backing out of it. But it's good that you like me. If you didn't, I would seriously begin questioning your motives for going on a date with me."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 8:53 am

"No other motives than liking you" Teddy winked. "As simple as that.." she smiled, drawing her breath and exhaling with a soft sigh as she let her free hand moved back to resting in her lap. "I'm really not all that complex" she couldn't help but laugh, giving his wrist a gentle squeeze with soft fingers.
"Mm, can I get you anything else? I know it's not exactly the greatest selection" Teddy motioned to the chips and nuts she'd snatched from the mini bar and which he hadn't touched yet. "Could call room service if there's something you'd like?"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 8:57 am

He shook his head, though he did allow his hand to turn over, so that his fingers brushed over hers when she touched his wrist. "No, but I do thank you. I think I'm fairly well tipsy, though, if you'd like your own drink?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 9:06 am

That gentle touch seemed to make her go a little soft again as she watched him carefully for a few moments.
"You have a preference?" she asked, a smile still a cross her lips though there was perhaps a small hint of something mischievous to it. Not in a bad way though. Not in a bad way at all. "Or do I get to choose?" Teddy said softly.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 9:12 am

Now that was a loaded question if he ever heard one. Thankfully, though, he didn't seem to mind. He even seemed a little bit playful, the way his lips curved into a smirk of amusement. It reached his eyes, though to be far, he not only didn't blush, he seemed just as playful. "You pick."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 9:18 am

Turned out she was nimble when she wanted to, as the Caitiff gently moved from where she was sitting and closer to him, much closer in fact as she would, unless he stopped her, position herself so that she was straddling his lap. One hand still on his wrist with that same gentle touch as before while the other came to rest lightly on his chest.
She she didn't press herself against him or anything, her presence suggesting that he could tell her to go away if he wanted to, and just as easily just move her. Chances were he was stronger than her anyways.

"In case you'd like something to hold onto..." Teddy said softly, though without breaking eye contact. "And I'm selfish..." she added in a softly smiling whisper. "I'd like to feel your reaction...." since they were being honest anyways.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 10:05 am

He was more than a little bit startled by her reaction. He didn't push her away, exactly, He just seemed mostly surprised. Where most men's arms would have gone around her the moment she straddled his lap, his hands went flat onto the bed beside of him, fingers clutching the blanket. He smiled at her, though, and his only real reaction was to tilt his head, almost as an offering. "Nothing wrong with being a little selfish sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 10:12 am

"Maybe...." she still smiled gently, both hands on his chest now as she watched him for a few more moments before leaning in, closing her eyes as her lips parted and lingered above his neck for a second or two. He could push her away. If he was uncomfortable she'd move.
Though if he said nothing? Then she'd brush her fangs across his skin before sinking them into his flesh where his neck met his shoulder with a low sigh.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 10:18 am

Stopping her was the last thing on his mind. Literally. He shivered and gave her a quiet sigh as her fangs scraped across his flesh. Then the sigh gave way to a moan as her fangs pierced his flesh, for the first time, his arms came up and wrapped around her waist. He started to squirm slightly, the intense pleasure of the Kiss just too much for him to remain still. And he was right; she could taste the alcohol in his blood, as it flowed warmly over her lips and into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 10:22 am

And he did taste good.
The man's arms around her waist and the feeling of his body's reaction causing her fingers to gently close around the fabric of his shirt.

The Caitiff seemed to take her time though, drinking slowly as if wanting the taste and perhaps the feel of his arms to last for as long as she could even if she wasn't going to take more than a point of blood. Maybe she was selfish. But she wasn't that selfish. She just... wanted the moment to last a little while longer, drawing out the taste and the sensation as it flowed across her tongue.

Besides... he did make such sweet sounds..
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 5:19 pm

For the moment, he seemed to be utterly powerless to stop her. He didn't even try, in reality, since he did keep enough wits about himself to be able to push her away if it became necessary. Since, though, she was only taking one blood point from him, he didn't deem it necessary. He continued his ecstatic squirming, unable to stop the way that his hips pressed upward against her. He was aroused, too, that much was ... more than a little bit obvious. But she couldn't really expect any less, with the pleasure of the Kiss, now could she?
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 5:29 pm

A low gasp was muffled against his skin, the blond's fingers tightening a little around the fabric of his shirt as she continued to draw out the sensation for just a few moments longer. The taste of his blood still on her lips when she finally, gently, slipped her fangs from his skin with a a soft sigh and let her tongue trace the puncture wounds. Sealing them as well as making sure she didn't spill as much as a single precious drop.

And his reactions? Oh... was difficult not to notice. Though then again, she'd said she was selfish, that she'd wanted to feel his reaction, right? And she'd be lying if she'd said she didn't enjoy it... even if it was the Kiss that had invoked them.

"Thank you..."

Her words was a low whisper as she didn't pull back right away, her lips still lingering just an inch from where she'd bitten, meaning he couldn't see her face, couldn't see her expression, as she savoured the taste with closed eyes.

Animal blood was water in comparison wasn't it? And it had actually been a little while since she'd last tasted human blood. Warm and sweet and fresh... heh, and laced with the alcohol he'd consumed. And perhaps more importantly to her, given freely and knowingly...

The fingers holding his shirt gently eased their grip, which hadn't exactly been powerful to begin with, letting the palms of her hands rest on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 7:22 pm

His hands, still at her waist, started to move. His eyes were still closed in pleasure, though once her fangs left his throat, he had stopped writhing. It was probably a good thing; too much more writhing and that which was in his pants that had reacted as well would become more than just a little bit uncomfortable. Up her back went his hands, sliding over her and coming to rest. One against her shoulder, the other sliding up the back of her neck to rest in her blonde curls.

There, he held her. His eyes hadn't yet opened, so he wasn't looking for her reactions. He wasn't trying to see. His arms now were a different sort of comfort, the comfort of a lover who had just spent so much of himself to bring pleasure, the intensity almost too much for words as he held her there, close to him.

"You are ... most ... welcome."

His tone suggested that he meant that, too. Maybe it simply was the pleasure that the Kiss had brought to him, maybe it was something else, but the gratitude was heartfelt.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 7:36 pm

If he only knew how good that touch felt... The feeling sent a light shiver through her as she bit her lip softly for a moment. The Caitiff allowing herself to savour the feeling of his warm embrace and the comfort of being held close.

"If you want..." Teddy said softly, still in a whisper as she arched her back ever so slightly, causing her body to press lightly against his. "I could bite without drinking... if that would... help ease any lingering tension..." she whispered softly, the offer quite sincere from the sound of it although she hadn't dared move her own hands even if her entire body language seemed to welcome the touch of his.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 7:56 pm

His voice was just a soft murmur next to her ear. She could feel the warmth of his breath caressing the side of her neck and her ear as he spoke, though he didn't make a move to touch her any further. He was, after all, a gentleman. "That ... would only make the tension worse, I'm afraid. But you need not worry. I'm not upset by it." That much was true. There was only one thing that would ease that particular tension, and it didn't occur to him to ask her of it. They had, after all, just met. "I do appreciate the offer, though."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 8:04 pm

"Mm.." she gave a barley noticeable nod of her head before allowing herself to lean in so to rest her head on his shoulder. One hand gently, almost a bit hesitantly as if unsure if it was alright, easing away from his chest and sliding around to rest on his back.
Though, he was holding her now, so hopefully he wouldn't mind since the blond seemed happy to stay like that for a while longer. Softly nuzzled into the corner of his neck so to share his warmth while he came down from the pleasurable high of the Kiss.

She had to admit, at least to herself, that she was hoping he'd keep floating on those feel good waves a good while more...

"Any time..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 4:48 am

It seemed like those feel-good waves were going to leave any time soon. He also didn't seem to object when her arm went around him and rested against his back. His arms, though, tightened just briefly when she leaned close enough to nuzzle his shoulder. His hand at the back of his head lightly tugged at her curls, Just enough so that she would know his pleasure, while still somehow showing her that he just wanted to hold her for the moment. "Careful. I might hold you to that."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 6:55 am

"I hope you do" the blond smiled with a content sigh, happy just to be held, happy just to be close, happy that he seemed to be in as good a place as she. Because while it wasn't what she'd planned, really, she hadn't planned anything beyond coffee and a talk, this was better. So much better.

The feeling of his hand tugging lightly at her hair causing her to draw her breath and bite her lip softly again.
Truly. It was much much better than what she could've hoped for.

"So.. silly question" Teddy smiled with a soft chuckle, still resting oh so comfortably in his arms. "You got a last name?" because he'd only introduced himself as Medwyn. And seeing as he'd actually agreed to go on a date with her, much to the Caitiff's surprise, and the fact that she was currently straddling his lap, well, she wanted to know who she was going out with. And she was genuinely interested in getting to know him. And that started with the silly little details, didn't it?
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 4:39 pm

To his recent memory, no one in the city had asked him that. Oh, Jamie knew, but no one had bothered to ask. So it was with a surprised chuckle that he answered her. His voice was as soft as his hands that held her close. She could get away if she wanted to. "My last name? It is Bauer."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 4:47 pm

"Medwyn Bauer" she smiled, clearly not wanting to go anywhere. "It's a good name" the blond brushed her fingers gently across his back without moving her hand, still smiling softly. "But why are you laughing? Is it that strange that I'd ask?"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 5:10 pm

Finally, he opened his eyes. He looked at her, seeming content, though his fingers did still gently play with the hair at the back of her neck. "Yes. No one here has asked me for it before."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 5:15 pm

Teddy looked up at him, though still let her head rest on his shoulder, because if she moved he might take his touch away....

"Stupid people then" she smiled at him. "Only fair I get to know yours when you know mine" the blond added with a soft chuckle. "And.. I really do mean it. I really would like to get to know you"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next