Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 4:46 pm

He tilted his head and watched her, then his face tilted into a soft smile. "Might I ask why me? We only met briefly."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 4:51 pm

"Huh? What do you mean?" she blinked, feeling a slight need to try and slink away creep over her, though for now she kept it at bay. "You seemed nice... I mean, you are nice" the blond smiled, catching the fingers of one hand with the fingers of the others. Hah, stop damn nervous twitch.
"And you laughed at my stupid jokes. And you you have a good smile. And I thought... why not? You could probably use a little way away from the Regency. And I could use a friend... heh..." and she could hear her voice grow steadily towards a whisper at the end of it, though she couldn't help it.
"And I'm really not meaning to make this uncomfortable and awkward by acting silly... really I'm not..." ramble ramble, sigh... foot-in-mouth disease all the way. "I'm sorry... I'm really not so self centered that I'd think you... I mean... sigh... sorry" she closed her eyes and hung her head slightly defeated.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 5:08 pm

He reached over and put a hand on her shoulder, if she would let him. Just the touch of his warm hand over her shoulder, taking a sip from the glass in his hand once again. "Why do you seem so nervous and awkward? Are you afraid I'm going to hurt you?" Because God knew he'd dealt with that one before. Thank you, Toreador.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 5:17 pm

She didn't mind at all, if anything it seemed to relax her a bit as she looked up at him again with a hint of curiousity as bright blue eyes searched his expression.
"No... no I'm not afraid you'd hurt me" Teddy said softly, probably sounding a bit surprised at his question. "I'm just... I know I'm acting like a little school girl and it's so silly" she smiled at him again. "I'm usually not the type to go all squishy over someone right of the bat. And I'm not so self centered as to think you'd actually wanna go on a date-date or anything... and I meant it when I said I wanted a friend. And I didn't invite you here expecting you to... urg" she bit her lip and smiled sheepishly. "I suck at this..." the blond chuckled.
"You're just easy to like, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 5:24 pm

The more she talked ... and let's be honest, it was more rambling than actual talking ... the more he smiled. With another drink from the glass in his hand, he patted her shoulder gently. "Ahh. Well, now, I'm truly confused. Either you are getting squishy and want to go on a date-date, or you want to be my friend." He tilted his head, reaching for the bottle again, to pour yet another drink for himself. "The unfortunate way of the world is that you cannot have your cake and eat it, too. And those two things do not tend to go so well together, friendship and romantic connections."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 5:31 pm

"Yeah, heh..." she smiled, seemingly resigned to the fact that she knew what direction it would go anyways. Not that she minded. She really did enjoy his company. A lot... And she'd be happy to have him as a friend if he'd want that too. Very happy.
To think anything else would've been possible? Eh... she acted silly, but she really wasn't stupid.

She squeezed one hand gently with the other, though seemed to have quelled the nervous twitching for now.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 5:37 pm

Or maybe it wasn't quite so obvious. He raised the glass to his lips again and watched her for a few moments. "So? Which is it, Teddy?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 5:44 pm

Oh look, now she was actually speechless. At least for a few moments as she did a pretty good impression of a goldfish while she gazed at him.

Bad idea...

The little voice in the back of her head told her as much.

Bad idea...
Bad idea and a lot of ifs...

But nothing ventured...

"You wouldn't say yes just because I'm a Kindred, would you...?" she said softly, because that mattered a lot to her. She wouldn't want someone who didn't want her. She didn't want someone to see her because they felt the should or had to.
It was pretty clear from her question and her body language: if she was human, would he have even looked twice? Would he said yes to go with her in the first place if she really was -just- Teddy?
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 5:50 pm

The glass was raised to his lips and halfway drained before he answered her. But he did answer her honestly, whether she liked the answer or not just remained to be seen. "No, I would not. In a case like that, I'm fairly certain that both Jamie and everyone else who knows me would string me up if I were to agree to something of that magnitude simply because you are a Kindred." He shrugged one shoulder. "I've made mistakes in my time, so you an rest assured that your physiological state has no bearing on my decisions."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 5:55 pm

Okay...
Deep breath...

Worst she'd get was a no. Right? She could handle a no much better than she could handle being given something out of pity or a misguided sense of duty.

"Would you like to go out with me... sometime...?" the blond asked softly, a hint of hope gracing her words even if they turned to a whisper at the end of it.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 6:10 pm

It was a curious turn of events for the ghoul who rarely actually talked to anyone. But he gave her a smile, bringing the glass to his lips for another long sip. "I would love to, Teddy."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 6:17 pm

Relieved? Very.
Happy? Oh, very.

The smile turned very happy indeed before she bit her lip and looked down at her hands without the smile fading one bit.
"Good" Teddy nodded, doing those slightly nervous things with her hands again, although it was safe to say she wasn't nervous anymore now so it was probably wasn't because of that.
"That's... that's really good" she chuckled, looking up at him slowly. "Thank you, Medwyn"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 6:19 pm

He couldn't help but chuckle at her reaction. He wasn't laughing at her, by any stretch. But he was definitely amused by something. "Don't thank me yet. You might find out that I'm extremely boring."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 6:22 pm

"You're German, aren't you suppose to be boring according to the general consensus?" said the other German with a bright smile. "Besides I wouldn't worry about that. I'd be more worried about me in all honesty" Teddy still smiled as she lifted a hand to rub the back of her neck while tilting her head slightly to the side. "I haven't been on an actual date in ages... I might've forgotten how it's done, and then I'd have to improvise and well, like I already told you, previous improvisations has ended up in such things as exploding giraffe vacuum cleaners"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 6:25 pm

He laughed again. Ever the helpful ghoul, he reached his free hand over to rub the back of her neck once again. Much like he had done while they were walking to the hotel, he gently pressed and kneaded the muscles at the back of her neck. "So then my question is ... why now? If it has been so long and has ended poorly, why now?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 6:35 pm

Oh... warm hands again....

The blond bit her lip softly as her hands drifted away from her neck to make room for his instead, letting her touch come to rest lightly on his wrist unless he seemed to mind.

"Why not?" Teddy asked gently. "Some chances are worth taking. And... you really are easy to like" she said. "You have a really good smile..." which made a world of difference to her. "Specially when its heartfelt and not just polite, then it reflects in your eyes"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 6:48 pm

He didn't object to her hand against his wrist. He smiled, finishing the third glass of the alcohol before he sat the glass aside, so that he could angle his body on the bed more toward her. It wasn't a sensual gesture; it was so he could get a better angle to continue to press and knead the muscles of her neck. "Forgive me, Teddy. I'm afraid I'm just a bit cynical and maybe a little wary. It's not often I get asked to spend time with a Kindred, much less a beautiful one from my own country. It means that my mind constantly works to try and wrap around it, everything from trying to figure out what kind of use you're going to get out of me that may or may not hurt Jamie, to someone else mentioning me to you and paying you to ask."

He wasn't trying to offend her. Not by a long shot. But his explanation told her why he was so focused on it, why he kept asking. And that's what he was doing; offering her the explanation. "So you have my apologies for my mind working in that fashion, but I can't really do much to change it."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 6:57 pm

"Pretty, maybe, in the right light" the blond said with a soft chuckle, allowing herself to lean gently into his touch. "I don't think I pull off beautiful though, especially not compared to some of the people I've seen around this place" though she didn't seem upset or bothered by it. Simply stating a matter of fact really as she continued to smile.
"And I could give you my word I don't have an angle. Not against Jamie, not against you. Only thing I want from is what you want to give me" Teddy smiled at him. "But Kindred lie, so my word probably doesn't mean much. Though if you're willing to give me a chance to prove it... I'd really appreciate it" the fingers of her hand brushed lightly against his wrist, though she didn't move to remove her hand.
"And if anything, I'm the one who should be wondering if someone payed you to accept" the blond said with a playful tone of voice. "But you said you didn't lie, so, I don't think anyone has"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 7:06 pm

He laughed again, his hand at the back of her neck still soothing. He didn't immediately react to the touch of her hand against his wrist, then again, he didn't seem like he had any intention to. But he didn't object to her touches at all, which was a bonus, right? "Well, I'm fine with giving you the chance to prove to me that you're not working an angle. But you should know that if you do have one, I fully intend to enjoy our time together until the angle becomes apparent." He chuckled again, the good humor in his voice was unmistakable. "And beauty is subjective, Teddy. You should know that."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 11:37 pm

"I like this" Teddy smiled, still gently resting her hand on his wrist and enjoying the soothing effect of his warm hand on the back of her neck. "You're smiling more already" and that? That she enjoyed even more. And if she could keep making him smile she'd be happy.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 7:40 am

He couldn't help it. He laughed again, looking quite happy. "I'm a happy soul, me."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 7:43 am

"You should show it more often" she chuckled happily, arching her back ever so slightly and leaning back into that warm hand on the back of her neck. "I'll make it a goal of mine to have you smiling every time we meet"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 8:03 am

He seemed to be slightly surprised, but just a little bit amused by her statement. "Now that's an impossible standard to live up to. But I will try to keep you smiling as well, Teddy."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 8:06 am

The blond brushed her thumb gently against his wrist without moving her hand.
"You're already doing a good job at that" she said with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 8:09 am

He laughed as his hands continued to manipulate the muscles in her neck. Though he finally seemed to react to her touch against his wrist. Just a little bit, just enough to turn slightly toward the fingers that touched him. "That's because you just met me. Give me time. I'll make you crazy."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next