Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 1:02 am

Oh... oh that was...
Teddy bit her lower lip softly to stop the sound that would otherwise have escaped her, though really, at best what she managed to do was simply muffle it a bit, that low warm sound that told him just how good that felt.

He was right, she craved being touched, craved the heat of being touched. Though, she didn't actually seek it from just anybody. Him though? She seemed to desire his.

"S-sorry..." she whispered softly, a low apology for her own reaction it would seem.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 1:47 pm

That seemed to surprise him. Just enough to cause him to stop moving his hand against her back, though he didn't remove it entirely. He just rested it against the small of her back as he turned his head to look at her. "Sorry? For what?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 1:53 pm

"Just.. sorry..." she said softly, feeling a bit sheepish although she did open her eye to meet his gaze. "It's been a while since anyone touched me like that is all..." the blond smiled gently, perhaps a bit apologetically. "My reaction mm.." okay so she wasn't quite sure what to say about it, so, instead she opted for just being honest.
"It feels good.." which, just in the way she said it, seemed to ask him not to stop.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 2:58 pm

Slowly, he started running his hand over her back again. Those same circles, gentle touches of heat against her cooler flesh. "Like this?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:02 pm

"Yes.." she whispered with a low whimper as she allowed her eyes to drift shut again, the fingers gently resting at the side of his neck tracing across his skin again with a light touch.
"Thank you..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:21 pm

He smiled and brushed a kiss over her cheek again, his hand moving up and down her back comfortably. "You're welcome."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:25 pm

If he was trying to make her melt he'd long since succeeded and chances were she'd happily just stay like that until sleep took her, not feeling the need to say much that her body language didn't already convey to him. Gentle finger tips tracing the side of his neck while she rested and simply savoured the feel of his caress.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 6:49 pm

Oh, and the actual teddy bear? Seemed at some point the little stuffed animal had found Medwyn's boots and was busying himself by trying to tie a knot on his laces. Might be he was trying to make a bow. Hard to tell. At the very least it kept him busy.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 1:32 am

He didn't bother to stop the teddy bear. In fact, he seemed to think it was adorable. His hands, though, continued to rub her back. He tilted his head, so she could caress his neck however she wanted. With another kiss to her cheek, he seemed content to just ... snuggle. That's right, people. A man who likes to snuggle. Melt at my adorableness.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 1:59 am

And melt she did.
The Caitiff's gentle fingers continuing that light, soft touch slowly up and down the side of his neck while his caress stole another warm sigh from her pale lips. Her body resting against his, her head gently resting on his shoulder with a lingering smile across her features.
She really was happy.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:00 am

And he was more than happy to hold her, for as long as she wanted him to.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:13 am

She hadn't been kidding. She really did stay like that until her caress slowed and then finally stopped once sleep took her away. Though the smile? The smile continued to linger, even in her sleep.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 5:48 am

Once the sun began to rise and the day sleep took her, he slipped out from under her. He tucked her into the bed, though, giving her a kiss on the temple and reaching for his shoes. "Thank you," he said to the bear, who had seemed to be trying to tie his shoes earlier, whether it could hear him or not. Without even putting his shoes back on, he started to slip out the door without making too much of a fuss.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 6:24 am

The bear tilted its head to the side and lifted a paw as if to wave good bye. As for Teddy, she was lost to the day sleep, seemingly completely oblivious to the world around her. Though she still smiled. Happily so.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 6:42 am

He slipped quietly out the door and, once outside, put on his shoes so that he could make his way home. He, too, was smiling the entire way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop   Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raiding the mini bar (Medwyn) - Creator's Workshop
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5