Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 6:37 pm

She stepped away from the wall, and smirked, her eyes challenging, "Now why would I want you to do that?" she asked. Her feet circled him slowly, smooth lithe steps around him, circling him.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 7:24 pm

He raised an eyebrow and turned his head to look at her without actually moving the rest of his body.

"I was given the opinion that you were finished."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 7:28 pm

Her eyes glitter wickedly, "I never said that."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 7:37 pm

He turned his head to the other side as she moved. His eyebrow was still raised in question.

"Oh? I guess you did not. Your...manner changed. Quite drastically."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 7:40 pm

"That happens with women or haven't you heard?" she smirked her feet stepping closer, but still circling.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 7:46 pm

He laughed.

"I thought it was just their minds that changed."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 8:06 pm

"Come kiss me." she said as she circled just close enough for her hand to move across his back, a slow soft gesture.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 9:47 pm

He seemed a little surprised but does as she asks, coming over to her to kiss her, his arms coming up to her hips.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 10:34 pm

She kissed him, her hands moving to his shoulders, as she pressed herself against him, arms winding around his neck. Pulling back ever so slightly, "Show me why I made the right choice to stay." she said her pale golden eyes meeting his.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 11:38 pm

His brown eyes caught the light as he smiled and kissed her once and then pulled away to look at her.

"You changed your manner... have the rules changed as well?"
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 11:42 pm

"You are the only one who laid out rules, you tell me?" she smirked playfully.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 12:07 am

He laughed.

"Okay, then tone instead of rules. Do you...enjoy, anything other than pain? I have seen what pain does for you."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 12:11 am

"I haven't with past lovers, lets see if they just lacked skill." she arched a challenging brow.

"Show me what I am missing?" she purred ever so softly as she brushed against him. "If it really is me, we can always get violent later." she smirked suggesting only if he could handle it.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 1:09 pm

He smiled stunningly as he listened. He did enjoy a challenge.

"So I am not your first lover? I would never have guesses."

Even as he teased her his hands found her, drifting over her waist, her hips and down over the rounded form of her ass, pulling her into him. Or at least that was the plan, if she let him.

"I like contingency plans, and second chances."

His mouth went for her neck, soft nibbles up to her ear, where his hot breath drifted against it as he spoke softly.

"Would you taste my skills?"
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 1:28 pm

"I am still here aren't I?" she whispered, as she allowed him to pull her closer, his hands moving over her flesh. She tipped her head to the side giving him better access to her neck, one hand found his shoulder for balance, the other found his arm where he had wrapped it around her waist. He was only a few inches taller then she was, so she didn't have to ask his permission, her lips found his, they were soft and questioning.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 12:44 am

He smiled and nibbled her neck feeling her flesh under him, tasting her and giving her back a combination of sensations, from soft kisses to nibbles to bites, changed up to make her more sensitive so that every one of them would soon feel.. different, noticeable, delicious.

Then they were kissing and his hands roamed her body, finding themselves any part of her that reacted, testing her enjoyment.

"Yes, you are still here."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 4:25 pm

"No." she said as he nibbled her neck, "My shoulder," she lifted her hand and pointed where, the crook just where the shoulder met the neck. Then her hand caressed his cheek. Her other hand held him other wise allowing him to roam. Her reactions were not as strong as they had been before. But his charm wasn't lost on her completely. Slowly she was warming up to him, but he would have to work for it, if he wanted her writhing beneath her hands, if he wanted her crying out. Her fingers skimmed gently across his neck, a soft touch, tracing back down to his shoulder. Her cool fingers dancing across his skin, was she teasing him? She smiled, pressing a kiss against his skin, downright chaste compared to her earlier actions.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 1:09 pm

He took her direction, nibling her shoulder right at the V and teasing back and forth. He really did have a fascination with skin and her reactions. And that wasi important to him. Those reactions may be softer, but they would still be there if he looked for him. And he was excellent at this. It was a skill he worked hard at.

His hands, rather than going straight for her breasts ran up and down her sides, alternating fingertips and the lightest touch of nails. No sharp bite of those nails, just him testing her and enticing her skin. It really was a fun thing for him, to see what a person truly reacted to, without thinking. His body got into it as well rubbing and touching, the "accidental touches here and there with elbow, leg, knee. All of his body was a tool to play the instrument that was her body.

Oh yes, he was more than willing to work. He didn't expect her to swoon, but he could build some heat if given the chance.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 12:05 am

Small things showed that she was slowly warming to his touch, a soft sigh, a mild shiver, pressing into his hands ever so softly. Her naked form pressed against his under the stars and the moon. Her lips gently moved over his chest tracing from one side his collar bone to the other, gently nipping once at his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 5:17 pm

He took each sign, each little peice of her warming up and welcomed it. She nipped and he moaned softly into her skin. Oh yes, the sharp still excited him and more. His own mouth found her shoulder kissed, nibbling and then scraping his teeth gently there as his hands moved up her stomach ot her breasts, rolling the soft flesh there with both hands, enjoying the feel of them more fully, softly rolling them, and squeezing.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 6:15 pm

Her nipples hardened into pebbled peaks as he fondled her breasts. "I don't know how to be gentle." she murmured her hands finding his waist and tracing absent circles there.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 9:02 pm

He smiled as he lowered his his kissed, over her shoulders, down her chest to take first one nipple and then the other, kissing each one, licking them and blowing on them sucking each one into his mouth and teasing them, all the while his hand squeezed nad rolled them.

"Its okay...not everyone is good... at gentle. Be your self. And.. if this doesnt work.. let me know..I have... a few tricks left.. but I am... having fun. You are.. very tasty."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 9:24 pm

"What do I taste like?" She asked with a wicked smile, the kind of smile that bordered on dangerous. Hands took hold of his hips, roughly thumbs digging into his flesh.

"And how rough am I allowed to be?" She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 8:00 am

He grinned and gave one nipple a little nibble.

"You taste like the sea and the wind, sweet and salty, tangy and wicked and with a bit of something wild at the back of it all. And you can be as rough as you want to be. Like I said.. be yourself."

He kissed under the swell of her breasts, using his teeth afterwards, not to bite but just as a light sensation, scraping gently. His hands...moved down her body and gently squeezed her ass cheeks, playing with them.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:32 pm

She growled in pleasure, slowly along his skin her claws began to grow. Pressing into his flesh the threat of violence hanging just there as she bit his shoulder. Her hips pressed against his, her hands traced over his flesh the claws just biting into his back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next