Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 2:02 pm

Now she hissed with pleasure, her thighs fighting against his grip on them. It almost seemed instinctual for her to fight back, even as she was given exactly what she wanted. A rumbling growl rolled up from her chest as she writhed just slightly beneath his attentions.

Her back arched off the deck of the boat that listed with the waves. A smooth sinuous motion that started at her shoulders, her body moved and flowed beneath him, as a wave of pleasure rolled through her muscles caused her body to undulate shoulders down to her thighs held firmly in his grasp.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 3:00 pm

He could feel her fighting back and that simply drove him harder. he pushed those legs down harder and pulled her up to him. He was stronger than one would guess for a toreador. Much stronger.

She moved so snake like and he smiled at this.. Time for a bigger surprise. He Moved up into a sitting position and suddenly turned her over, onto her stomach. He was fast as he pushed her down his legs wrapping around her shoulders and forcing her head down to the wood and at the same time he lifted her midsection up to his mouth, his arms around her lower back and his tongue suddenly piecing her, entering her as his mouth wrapped around the soft mound of her pussy.

A strange position but he seemed to know how to make it work. It also forced her to be a little more at his mercy, her legs hanging in the air on either side of his shoulders. The man was much more limber than he seemed... not to mention well trained.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 7:09 pm

She growled as her face was pressed against the deck. But it would seem she was used to unorthodox positions, and for that matter being moved about possesivly and with out her consent.

As his tongue stabbed into her she cried out, "Harder," she whimpered. But her tone suggested what she really wanted was fire him to be more forceful. Her nails scraped against the boards of the deck as his assault continued.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 1:39 am

Without consent. He had a feeling half of this was about doing things without consent and making them stick. He wasn't surprised by her whimper or her comment. He had no problem doing that.

One hand moved up and smacked her on the ass even as he pushed his tongue deeper into her, as deep as he could. His tongue wasnt the perfect tool for this, but it would work for a little while. Her cries were good, but he wanted more.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 8:47 am

Teagan hissed as he teased her with violence but didn't actually hurt her. His hand against her ass, stung, but wasn't the true sensation she was searching for. Shamelessly her hips rocked against his face, grinding her sex against him, as he tried to fill her with his tongue. Oddly enough, the lithe gangrel in his arms and under his lips and tongue even tasted of the sea. One hand reached back to rake her nails along his thigh, ever impatient for the real pleasure, the real pain to begin.

He might try to fill her with his tongue alone, but they both knew that he would need other portions of his body to truly make that happen. With a groan and her nails digging into his flesh, she let him know that was what she really wanted. Him inside her, him giving her pain that her dark little heart desired. If it was his goal to get her to cry out, it was going to be a combination of those two things to make her do it.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 8:48 pm

Estaban felt her rocking against him, grinding into his mouth and he grinned, biting at the flesh. His teeth found purchase and bit down on the soft tender flesh around her sex. There was punishments for impatience.

He knew what she wanted and was planning to give it to her but not till he was ready. He moved his legs, letting her move a little and let her down hard against the wood of the boat. Suddenly he was moving up her back, grabbing her hair and pulling her head up, biting her ear and then whispering in her ear.

"Needing a little more?"
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 9:03 pm

His punishment felt a whole lot like he was giving her exactly what she wanted as she cried out the pain was delicious to her senses. As she was dropped to the deck she tensed like she was going to roll to a crouch, but he was on her to quickly and as his hand wrapped around her hair pulling it back, and his teeth bit her ear she found herself perfectly happy with where she was.

Pulling her knees beneath her some she rubbed the curve of her ass against him as he pressed against her back, "Not if you think you can't deliver..." she grinned looking over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:35 pm

He laughed on top of her, pulling a little harder and biting at her neck a little.

"You really should be careful using the word deliver while I am back here.."

He could feel her rub against him, tempting him with that nicely curved ass. He already knew how well it moved from the slap, and now he was going to get a chance to do more.

He pushed down hard on her, one hand going around her throat and holding her as he rubbed hard against that raised rear. He was ready and pushed hard against her, from behind.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:31 am

His hand in her hair illicited a sigh, his teeth on her neck a shiver the promise of violence hung heavy in the air. As he spoke to her, she glanced over her shoulder with a hint of a devious smile, a smile that said, there is nothing you can do back there that I won't enjoy. To prove the point she pushed back against him roughly, if he was just moving against her roughly she brushed him back with a violence all her own. If he was entering her then she brought her hips back to meet his and ground against him once the flesh of his thighs met her ass.

Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:46 am

He felt her push hard against him, actually forcing what had been a tease and threat of anal violence into a hard and sudden taking. He shivered hard to feel the sudden pressure and tightness of her, feeling as she ground against him. His hand around her throat choked lightly for a moment, the nails digging in as he pulled her head up and back.

She wanted hard and so his hips started to meet her sharply. His eyes closed as he avoided reacting to intensity of it all. It was too soon to react to her, to soon to let her see this weakness.

Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 1:03 am

She was watching his face as his eyes closed, as he held himself back. The sudden start and the hesitation, his hand choking her, from a breath that she didn't need then to her dismay eased up.

Finally as he hung on the border of taking her, like she wanted and backing away she whispered, "Please?" a soft whimper followed as she pressed back against him once more.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 8:57 am

She misunderstood his holding back but he did not mind. To hear her beg charged his need to a red hot point. He did not say a thing but answered her in a more concrete way. The hand on her throat squeezed a little harder and the other grabbed her hip as he propelled himself forward into her as hard as he could. He started to take her fast and hard as he could, growls coming from between gritted teeth.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 1:28 pm

This was the first real pain he had offered her. She growled thrusting back against him as he took her with out mercy. Whatever his hesitation had been about she no longer cared, she was getting what she wanted, soon she would get everything she wanted, but not just yet. She growled another feral sound.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 9:27 pm

It wasn't the last pain he was going to give her either. He continued to pound into her without any let up, but his hand moved from her throat to grab her wrists, pulling them from under her and around her back, using them as handles and pulling them hard as he used her.

He was growling quite loudly now as he moved. She wanted pain and she was about to get all the pain she could handle.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 9:48 pm

She growled in return as he used her, head lowered to the pleasure. Every muscle clenched around him, causing his brutal thrusts to be even more painful as each movement into and out of her was clung to with every inch of her. She pulled long breaths into her lungs, just to feel the bruises he left on her throat. Thus far it would appear that this wasn't even close to the full extent of pain that she could handle. Her hair fell forward around her face as the sounds of her hips slapping against his thighs and their mutual growls rolled across the deck of the ship.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 10:32 pm

It was a good thing she wasn't to her limit. She had challenged him and he seemed to be taking the challenge to heart. He pulled on her nearly hard enough to pull them out of their sockets. Nearly. Suddenly he grabbed some loose rope with one hand, letting go of her for only a second as he looped it and tried to catch both her wrists in it.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 10:53 pm

What was a little rope between friends, she shivered as her hungry eyes watched him grab for the rope.

That moment he released her hands they took the opportunity to snake out and claw at him, any bit of flesh they could manage, long hard scratches using her nails to leave marks, possibly draw blood. Kitten had claws and she liked to use them.

Her reaction to doing so was a deep full body shiver which caused her to clench even harder around his member.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 9:28 pm

He gasped happily at the nails, at the sharpness that bit his flesh. He shivered hard at the hold she had on him, squeezing him deep inside her. Then he growled, twisting the rope tightly and pulling hard. Now one hand could hold her arms tight behind her.

"Bad Kitty. You are going make me punish you if yo keep this up."

The other grabbed her hair and pulled her head up, in fact between the hold on her arms and the hold on her hair he had pulled her of the deck and into him. His hips suddenly moved harder and faster than any human could manage, smacking harder than he had before as he ripped into her.

Potence anal for the win.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:19 pm

With that kind of violence there was blood, but there were also cries of pleasure. As she met him stroke for stroke. "Promise?" She taunted around the pain and the pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:22 pm

He laughed and saw the blood. His hand left her hair and smacked her hard across the buttocks.

"Oh I promise.. as long as you control your blood. WE are kindred. you only bleed when you wish to bleed. Stop that, kitty."

There was a threat there, and he stopped pounding her, pulling out. Oh no, he knew all the tricks of a kindred and sex and blood.

Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:52 pm

She whimpered as the pain stopped as he pulled out of her, "I could show you a kitty...." Her tone mischievous.

She pulled against the ropes that bound her wanting more.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 12:27 am

He smiled.

"And I will pound that too, all you want. But no bleeding. You keep blood out of this, you understand?"

He reached behind him and pulled up some sea water which he used to clean off his nether regions of any blood.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:13 am

"and if Iwanted to sip slowly from your sweet neck?" She asked arching a brow curios how far his no blood stance went.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 8:25 am

Clean he tossed a little of the cold salty water onto her, letting it cool her down.

"No, I do not play that game. If you want the kiss without blood, given or received, I am more than happy to accommodate you. But I do not bond in either direction. The blood should be treated with the respect it deserves. Like the flesh, though the flesh prefers its respect...harder."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 10:56 am

She nods, "Okay." It was obvious that this was a alien concept, but that she was willing to play by his rules.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next