Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 11:10 pm

He let go of the rope, of her hands and pulled her up, moving to pin her against the cabin with his body, looking into her eyes.

Then he slowly smiled

"Hmm, you gave in very quickly. I am not that good a lover. What are you up to wild one, I wonder."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 12:07 am

"What, and give up all my secrets and spoil all the fun?" she teased brushing herself against him just slightly.

Her arms wound around him as he pressed her against the cabin. She nipped at his chin, then slowly allowed her finger nails to drag across his back.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 8:15 am

He smiled as she brushed up against him. The nails were working, bringing him back.. though he seemed to be fighting it a little.

"Secrets...such a hard thing. I am thinking I might need to know you a little better, though...I have been enjoying myself."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 9:35 am

"The excitement of being with a total stranger." She whispered her head falling back against the cabin, as she bit her lip and shivered, something inside shine through in her gaze as her eyes met his, a thrill of the unknown.

"Pleasure blended with pain in a symphony of sensation." She brushed her nipples against his chest as her nails raked down his skin so hard that it should be more pain then pleasure.

"Pillow talk is for after...." She whispered as she leaned forward once more arms wrapped around him and bit him on the neck scraping her teeth against his flesh letting him feel the sensation of her teeth digging into his flesh. An act of dominance, from on predator to another.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 2:21 pm

He laughed and arched into her nails, into her teeth. He shiver a little but didn't react in the same way he had been.

"I have been finding lately that total strangers are just not as interesting as someone one knows. In fact the better you know them, the better the experience. As for pleasure and pain, I have always thought the proper blending and balance of the two makes things better."

He moved against her, pulling hard against one nipple, pinching it hard, twisting.

"The question is, can I trust you enough to share pain with you, without worrying about the blood."

Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 11:36 am

She groaned at the twisting of her nipple, but her eyes never left him.

"What is it you are looking for here exactly Estaban?" she said with a shiver. She arched a brow unsure what it was he was looking for, or wanted from her.

"You keep stopping to talk, it is a little.... frustrating." she lowered her gaze to move it over their bodies pressed so close together.

"Or is that the idea? Are you really only a tease?"
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 7:24 pm

He laughed and moved against her even harder, slamming her into the wall again, his body holding her there.

"Oh? I do not think my earlier behavior counts as teasing. What I am looking for is confidence in you again. You.. spoiled my mood. I hate having my mood spoiled. It irritates me to no end and when you though in my no longer trusting you it makes it hard for me to get the mood back."

He suddenly pulled back and spun her, throwing her into the wall again hard and pinning her, his teeth playing sharply against her neck.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 9:16 pm

She purred as he spun her and pinned her against the wall. Grinding her hips back hard against his, "I dunno I think I kind of like you irritated," she teased, "and yes, starting and stopping constitutes being a tease."

Crying out as his teeth found her neck, "Keep that up and I will answer any question, and probably agree to any request." she groaned. Pressed as she was between him and the cabin wall, she moaned ever so softly.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 10:47 pm

"I don't like wondering if you are going to try and bond me. You try that again on me and I toss you into the ocean and let you swim back."

He let her feel his fangs against the skin over her shoulder blades, a hint of what was going to happen, what she could have. If she behaved.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 10:48 pm

"Fair enough," she replied in a low hiss.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 11:51 pm

He smiled at that and let her fangs bite at her skin, not quite piercing.

"I think a little punishment is in order. To remind you."

Suddenly his fangs went in at her shoulder blade. The kiss flooded her senses, only to be replaced by the most intense pain as he twisted and his fangs tore flesh. He paused for just a moment, waiting to see if she let blood flow.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 11:59 pm

She shuddered beneath him, as the pleasure of the kiss washed through her, but as he tore his fangs away she groaned, but her blood stayed where it was supposed to this time around.

"More?" she whimpered.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 12:31 am

The right answer. And so it continued. Three more times. The pleasure of the kiss, waves and waves of the best orgasm, only to be followed by the worst pain imaginable as his fangs tore through her skin ripping away at her. He kept it up till it was done, watching her reactions to each part and then pushed her hard against the cabin again, the warmth of his skin like a fire as it dug into the painful patch below her shoulder, the throbbing pain burning her.

"Now.. that should remind you to play nice for the next three nights."

And he bit the back of her throat, with normal teeth, not breaking skin.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 12:43 am

Her body quaked in his arms, the pain more delicious in her reactions then the pleasure. The combination of the two left her gasping for air that she didn't need. Beneath his hands she undulated her muscles twitching and pulling and pushing her body against his, rubbing against him with need and heat.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:14 am

He laughed at her reaction, and pulled her hair to force her head back so he could look in her eyes.

"Now, think you can behave? I hope you dont mind bearing the Toreador mark for hte next three days."

His eyes glittered evilly even as she rubbed against him. He had cut a rose into the flesh on her shoulder, something that would take three days to heal.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:23 am

When he told her what he had done, she laughed a bitter ironic kind of laugh. One that killed her mood, soured her, she couldn't even do the one thing that would piss Luke off.

"Your family has done worse." she said softly her tone said she meant to her in particular...
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:48 pm

He instantly noticed the difference. She was cooling down.

"I am sorry for what others have done to you. This isnt permanent. And easily hidden. What can I say, I cannot even tear into flesh without a little art."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:07 pm

"It doesn't matter..." she replied shaking her head, "I didn't come here for head games, or to bind you to me. I had thought to feed from you, but that is out.." she sighed softly, then laughed once more, "this just doesn't seem to be working out so well for us is it?" her pale golden eyes met his questioningly. Well now what...
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:02 am

He laughed.

"And here I was just getting back into it. But I understand. We could always enjoy the stars and the ocean, sail a little more and then go in. I would never keep you if you were not enjoying yourself."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:13 am

Her head tipped to the side as she thought about it, there was something there she thought. A wicked smile curled against her mouth as she attempted to shove the darker thoughts away. "Well now you have your work cut out for you... do you think you can get me back to where I was?" she asked as she allowed her nails to drag across his flesh.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 7:13 pm

He laughed only to have it interrupted by a happy little gasp at the feel of her nails.

"Challenges could be good. Are you sure you ant me to pick up the challenge? I would want to force you into something you do not want."

A tease as his mouth found her neck again little bites that showed even his normal teeth were sharp, even as his hand moved around to give her nipples sharp tweaks.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 7:39 pm

Her head tipped to the side as he nipped at her neck, but she wasn't reacting as sharply as she had before.

"What do you like other then this?" she asked as her nails continued to rake down his flesh.

Now it would seem her mood was the obstacle, where as before it had been a physical challenge.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 12:22 am

this was going to be more difficult.

"I like the feeling of cold flesh, I like a soft touch, i like a woman in command. I like the feeling of control and being controlled and when the passion rises so high it breaks that control. I like surprising the other."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 11:15 am

"Such a contradiction you are." her voice was low a touch sultry, he still had her pressed between him and the cabin, and suddenly all of the fight went out of her, all of the struggle ceased. Her fingers, let go of his arms and she said in a quiet voice that rang with authority. "Let me go."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 6:25 pm

He nodded, realizing he had probably finished breaking the spell.

He stepped back, letting her free.

"Should I help you find your clothes? It was fun while it lasted."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next