Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach Empty
PostSubject: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 2:38 am

When she pulled up to the docks, she was already fishing out the keys to her boat. That's right. Boat. It floats. So it's a boat.

"This way," she grinned at him.

Last edited by Storyteller on Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 2:50 am

He smirked, looking around the marina and at the monstrosity in front of them. He followed her, just a little behind her, as he playfully put an arm around her waist, stopping her momentarily "That... is your boat?". He pointed over her shoulder at the pleasure cruiser. His tone was mischievous and filled with laughter.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 2:55 am

She stepped beside of him, sliding her arm around his waist and grinning.

"Yes. Daddy loves me."

She wrinkled her nose with the grin, but seemed to lean slightly against him in a rather comfortable way.

"It's just a boat."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:01 am

He looked up at it skeptically, "I'll take your word for it, lead the way Captain.". He gently nudged her forward but stayed alongside her, his arm holding her close to him as he leaned into her comfortably.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:12 am

She first kicked off her shoes so she could hold them in her free hand while she walked along the sandy beach toward the dock. And the boat. And I still maintain that it's definitely a boat. She was grinning, though, taking her time so that she could lean against Robert and nuzzle him every few steps.

"I'm not the captain. The captain is the guy who makes sure we don't end up in Madagascar."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:30 am

He looked down at her smiling warmly, nuzzling her in return, "Then, what should I call you my darling Sheriff?". He walked through the sand, his shoes leaving his feet as he left them lying behind them in the sand. He could always get new ones later and he didnt want to detract from her. "And where are you taking me?" He winked playfully.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:39 am

She grinned at him, giving his shoulder a playful nip with her teeth.

"Call me anything you like, my dear Mister Benson. I was thinking of just going out in the open water. Less likely to be overheard. But if you'd like to make sure that we're completely alone, I can send the captain back home and try to sail this thing without the crew."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:42 am

He chuckled, "Think you can handle something that big, by yourself?" He winked playfully.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:46 am

She smirked just a little as she nipped his shoulder a little harder.

"Afraid?"
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:48 am

"Of you? Never. I've already given you my life, what else is there to lose.". He tangled his hand in her hair, gently playing with it as they walked. "Send them away."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:55 am

When she stepped onto the deck of the ship, she spoke in a friendly manner to the man who greeted them. With a smile, she told him to take the night off and go and rest, leaning her head against Robert's shoulder while he played with her hair.

"Well, I'd say there's quite a bit to lose, if you think about it. I just haven't betrayed you at all."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 4:05 am

He chuckled, "I have faced betrayal before, but never from someone as beautiful as you. If it happens, let me know." He smiles wickedly, "In the meantime, will you take me with you into the darkness?". He gestured towards the open water. His hand returning to wrap her in a warm embrace as bites playfully at her neck.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 4:14 am

She shivered as he bit at her neck, her face curving into a smile.

"Of course I will. So long as you keep from distracting me too much so that I don't kill us both."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 4:19 am

He smirked, as he took a step back and leaned against the wall. "I'll just wait patiently over her.". He stood and watched, his eyes shining mischievously.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:17 am

She laughed quietly at that. But she went about her business, getting the ship untied and the engines started, moving around the cabin that the wheel was in to get everything set to take them away from the shore. She smirked over her shoulder at him, though, and tilted her head.

"Are you sure that standing over there is all that you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 9:15 am

He smirked back playfully, "My lovely Sheriff, all you have to do is ask, and I will obey. My wants are obvious.". He winked playfully, and his eyes glinting mischievously at her. Oh how badly he wanted her, but he was holding back, letting her wait until she asked him back since she had made him step away. He did love games.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 1:51 pm

Her brows rose when she looked at him, the playful smile tugging at her lips as she finally stepped up to the wheel of the boat and the craft started moving. They were underway, which meant that a lot of her concentration would be on keeping them from running into anything. Not that it was all that hard... it was a sleepy town.

"Are they? Because I've not yet heard a word about your wants."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 2:05 pm

"In my experience, words mean little. It's actions that matter, and actions that speak volumes." He moves up behind her, his arms wrapping around her waist. Not distracting, just enjoying. He rests his head gently on her shoulder, a warm smile on his face as he stares out at the water in front of them.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:22 pm

She couldn't return the favor. She couldn't even put her hands over his in a gesture of enjoyment, but she could and did tilt her head. She had to look straight ahead, out over the open water, but she brushed her cheek against his. She was smiling, since he very much did have her at a disadvantage at the moment.

"This is very true. But now I'm curious... what are your actions trying to tell me now?"
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:31 pm

He chuckled, "I'm trying to be as distractless as possible." He leaned in and nibbled on her ear a moment. "I could show you exactly what I want to do, but I don't think we'd make it out of the harbor."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:53 pm

She couldn't help it. The feel of his teeth against her ear was enough to cause her to shiver, her head tilting to make sure he had as much room as he wanted. She laughed richly, though, the sound of amusement seemed pleasant as she finally did take one hand of her own to gently cover his hand with it.

"That's entirely possible. Though now that I have you out on the water, there's something you should probably know. And I'd rather you find out from me, so that there's no issues in the future."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:55 pm

He nodded. "What's that?" Suddenly, his demeanor turning serious for a moment bracing for bad news.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 4:37 pm

She laughed softly, patting his hand.

"Nothing major, no reason to get upset. I just wanted you to know that I'm actually in a rather long-term relationship already -- though it's open -- I just didn't want you to think that I was trying to hide it from you or find out in a bad way."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 4:46 pm

He paused for a moment, then burst out laughing, "Sheriff I just want a friend, someone I can talk to, the sex is a bonus. I'm not looking to settle down or anything." He brought a hand up and stroked her hair gently, before kissing her lightly on the cheek. "But thank you for the heads up." This time his voice was sincere and warm.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 5:08 pm

She couldn't help but grin. She accepted the kiss and turned her head just enough to give him a quick kiss on the cheek in return. Patting his hand again, she shook her head.

"I didn't think you wanted anything more. But with the way that... other people... reacted, I wanted to let you know, just in case. Better safe than sorry and all of that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach   Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Midnight Boat Ride (Robert) - Bathtub Beach
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next