Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach Empty
PostSubject: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 8:47 pm

He came around to the vehicle, opening the door for her. A perfect gentleman, in fact. He even held out a hand for her to take, once he had parked near to a circle of stones, large enough to form a circle to the far right on the beach. It was dark and secluded, and truthfully, someone would have to climb to be able to see over it.

Last edited by Storyteller on Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 10:06 pm

She took his hand and let him help her out of the car... almost a feat in and of itself for the Gangrel that was vibrating in place wanting out of the metal box. Once out of the car she breathed in deeply eyes locked on the sea. Instantly she looked relaxed, "Swim?" she asked him arching a playful brow.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 10:45 pm

He held up a finger.

"Let's go behind the stones first. The water is warmer, nice and deep and cozy, and no one can see."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 11:06 pm

And no one can see.... She smiled, "Okay," she said with a nod of her head as she followed him. She had after all asked him to show her one of his favorite spots.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 11:19 pm

He had no problem scaling up and over the rocks. There were even hand- and foot-holds for him to make his way over them. And there, it was much more quiet. He closed his eyes and held out a hand to help her over the rocks, if she wanted or needed the hand.

"I like the quiet," he admitted.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 11:28 pm

She nodded taking his hand and noting his closed eyes, "We don't need to talk if you would rather. I am not opposed to companionable silence." she smiled as she reached the top.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 12:14 am

He laughed and shook his head.

"I am perfectly fine with talking. I meant the quiet that this area offers. And the privacy of the stones."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 12:17 am

"Well either way I offered." she teased. As her eyes cast about to take in her surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 12:55 am

The beach, behind the stones, was beautiful. He gave her a smile.

"I didn't bring a suit."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 1:09 am

She smirked, "So?" she said as she began to strip out of her own clothes. First of course were her boots, reaching down she began to unlace the first one, "Unless you are going to tell me you have never seen a naked woman..." she laughed softly. One boot off, she moved to the next.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 1:14 am

He laughed quietly, shaking his head...

"I'm not used to women seeing me. There is a big difference."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 1:20 am

"I could promise not to look?" she offered, as she pulled the other boot off and her hands moved to the belt of her pants which she slowly began to unbuckle. "But you look lovely with clothes on, I am sure the removal of said clothing will not hinder you in that regard." It was then that she allowed her eyes to slowly start at his feet and move up and over his body, the heat of her gaze like a caress against his skin, her tongue slowly wet her lips and her gaze locked with his. "But like I said..." her tone was low and sultry, "I can promise not to look."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 1:25 am

He didn't seem to mind her gaze, but he figured... might as well get the tough part over with. He reached behind him, to his back, to pull off his shirt. His reason for shyness was immediately apparent, with the moon shining off of his back. He didn't even bother with his shoes first.

"I don't mind if you look."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 1:30 am

She stopped with the button of her pants undone, and walked over to where he stood. He was sharing, she was going to actually look, her hand reached out and caressed ever so gently over his scars. "Scars are something to be proud of." she offered him in a strong voice, "They are the journey of life and lifes struggles rendered into the flesh. We all bear them..." she said and with that her hand fell away and she turned and stripped off her own shirt showing him the long line of snake scales that ran from her shoulder down her back and curved around her hip... but they disappeared into her pants so it was hard to see just where they did stop.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 1:34 am

He turned to look at her, and saw the scales. But he couldn't help but smile, shaking his head.

"Your scars there are just the proof of who and what you are, Teagan. Mine are just a reminder of cruelty."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 1:39 am

"Everytime I see that scar I am reminded of the worst night of my life... how is that not a scar?" she asked him, her face serious. "Do you know how a Gangrel garners such markings?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 1:41 am

He smiled.

"Oh, I expect that I know quite well how a Gangrel gets those scars."

Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 1:52 am

"I earned that one the night my sire died." she said softly, mater of factly She wasn't dissregaurding his pain, but offering him a small bit of understanding. Pulling her shirt off she tossed it over with her boots. "Scars make you who you are, they don't bother me. The way I was raised, scars were as I said something to be proud of. A sign of survival in a harsh world." she said softly, trying to help him to understand her point of view. Turning back to face him, revealed the only softness about her frame, large breasts unrestricted by undergarments. The rest of her was all lithe muscle, and toned tautness. Her hands once more fell the closure of her pants.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 1:57 am

He looked at her, watched her... of course he did. He kicked his shoes from his feet, already reaching for the opening of his own pants. Here, he wasn't shy.

"It's true, they make us who we are. At the same time, in some cases, they remind the world of crimes committed."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:03 am

Her tight pants were in the process of sliding down her lithe frame, as he spoke. "What crimes did you commit Medwyn?" she aske curiously. Her fingers dancing over her thighs as she pushed her pants from her legs and kicked them off over with her clothes. Of course she wore no undergarments here either.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:07 am

He did, but he wasn't particularly shy about being without pants. He glanced up at her, and she could see the one thing he wouldn't take off: the metal dog tags that dangled around his neck.

"Are you sure you want to know, Teagan?"
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:22 am

"If you want to share your story I want to know." she said to him, her tone wasn't pushing. But an honest offer to listen. "Chances are that I have done worse." she shrugged, she really did appear to be of a low humanity.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:32 am

He frowned.

"It's not that. When I was a soldier, many years ago, I refused to kill a camp full of children. I was punished for my pains. For saying no."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:49 am

She nodded silently, "did the children survive?" She asked her gaze meeting his.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 3:06 am

He wasn't looking at her as he pulled off his socks.

"No."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach   Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teagan in a Tub (Teagan) - Bathtub Beach
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next