Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach Empty
PostSubject: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 2:40 pm

She hadn't been by there since, well, since that night. Yet the feeling of the place was the same, the sounds, the scent. The only thing it lacked was him. Though...
The Caitiff haunched down, running her fingers slowly across the stone he'd leaned against, a smile to her lips just at the thought of it. At the thought of him. Such a good feeling.

Her fingers drifted from the stone and to the sand, brushing through it a couple of times, drawing circles in it before gathering up a fist full and pouring it into a small pouch which she'd brought with her and which she tied closed before weighing it in her hand.

Such a good memory.

Last edited by Storyteller on Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 7:24 pm

When she turned back, a woman was standing on top of one of the rocks, watching her.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 12:32 am

The blond stopped as she got up and turned around to see the woman. Watching her for a few moments before lifting her free hand to give her a light wave and a gentle smile as she pocketed the pouch she'd filled with sand just moments earlier.
Perhaps she wasn't suppose to be there? Mm, maybe she should've waited and gone with Medwyn again instead.
"Sorry, I didn't mean to intrude"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 12:38 am

The woman stood there for a few more moments. Then she jumped, landing in the sand on her booted feet. She lifted one hand in a wave, the other sliding into her jeans pocket. It was most definitely just a bra she wore under the jacket, shaking her head as she watched the blonde.

"No problem. Not intruding. Hi there!"

At least her words were friendly, even if the face was not.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 12:45 am

In contrast, Teddy's usual attire of baggy jeans, tank top and a worn denim jacket probably had her looking like a skater. The untied sneakers and the fingerless leather gloves probably just a bit out of place, kind of like the teddy bear resting at her hip and dangling from the broad leather belt that just barely managed to keep those baggy jeans on her hips.

"Hey" she smiled, despite the somewhat mixed signals. Oh well... might as well try the friendly approach and hope that worked.
"I'm Teddy"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 12:51 am

The redhead laughed, leaning back against one of the rocks. One of her booted feet rested flat against the sandy ground, the other leg bent at the knee so it could rest against the wall behind her.

"Nice to meet you. I'll tell you my name, but only if you promise not to laugh."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 12:52 am

"Can it possibly be sillier than a toymaker named Teddy?" the blond chuckled, lifting a hand to rub the back of her neck. "I won't laugh"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 12:57 am

She grinned, the redhead shaking her head just a bit.

"Hermione. No Harry Potter jokes allowed."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 12:58 am

She smiled, but true to her word she didn't laugh. Instead she moved the hand from the back of her neck to pinch her thumb and index finger together before drawing them across her lips as if zipping them.
"Not a word"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 1:01 am

She seemed comfortable to lounge, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Good deal. What brings you out this late, Teddy? I hear it can be dangerous at night."

Because the woman, all four feet and ten inches of her, was able to take on big bads.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 1:03 am

"Doesn't seem all that dangerous" Teddy smiled, knowing her answer probably sounded a bit naive. That, and while she looked athletic enough, she didn't exactly strike anyone as neither tough or a fighter, now did she?
"Besides, I just wanted to see the ocean for a bit and this place.. seemed nice" really nice actually.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 3:18 am

The redhead leaned back and looked out over the water.

"It's a great place for skinny-dipping. That was my thought."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 3:20 am

The blond chuckled, following the redhead's gaze towards the water with a smile as she moved her hands behind her back to link her fingers.
"True, nice and secluded here" really nice and secluded actually. Hm, good memories.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 3:41 am

She nodded, one brow raising as she looked over the blonde.

"Really? You don't look like the skinny-dipping type."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 3:47 am

Teddy gave a light shrug of her shoulders.
"It's just skin" she chuckled. "Really, we all got a body underneath our clothes, don't get why so many people seem so damn surprised that others do too when they see a bit of skin. Then again, I'm European, I've been told I'm weird"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 3:55 am

The tiny redhead seemed to snort softly in her amusement.

"Gotcha. Yeah, I'm told I'm weird, too. But you just don't look like the skinny-dipping sort. More the good girl with a few weird interests, like boarding."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 4:02 am

"Oh, I love that" the blond grinned, looking to the redhead again. "And skating, and running, freerunning's fun" though she stopped herself before going on another ramble. "Bathing int he nude doesn't make you a bad girl either you know? Again, it's just skin. There's nothing mentally damaging about it even though there seem to be a general consensus going around that nudity scars people where as blood and violence does not. It's funny, in a slightly depressing kind of way"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 4:05 am

She grinned in an odd sort of way. In that 'I have a secret' sort of way.

"True, and it really is. But both blood and violence and swimming in the nude can all get you arrested here."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 4:07 am

"The blood and violence part I get, but good to know about the skinny dipping" Teddy chuckled again. As if they wouldn't have been arrested for... hum... Thinking back they'd been lucky not to get caught actually.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 4:14 am

She glanced at the blonde. Then at the water. Then back at the blonde.

"You down?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 4:17 am

Eh...
She chewed on her lip for a moment.

What the Hell? The water looked nice enough.

"Sure" she smiled.
Really, why not? A swim could be nice.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 4:20 am

The redhead grinned.

"All right!"

She was small, that was true. But she looked like any sort of punk rocker might, the way she leaned slightly back and made metal fingers in Teddy's direction. In seconds, she was stripping off her jacket, already reaching for the boots that she would need to unlace.

"You're all right, Teddy. You know that?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 4:24 am

Teddy slipped the small backpack off her back and placed it on the ground along with her jacket before taking Diego from her belt and gingerly placing him on the jacket to keep him from getting all covered in sand.
"Thanks" she smiled over at the redhead sounding quite happy about that. "You're not so bad yourself" she couldn't help but add with a chuckle as she straightened up to kick off her sneakers and more or less step out of her socks by standing on one sock with her other foot to pull it off and then repeating the same thing with the other one again.
"Always nice meeting people who can actually greet strangers with a smile" too many simply avoided even looking at other people they didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 4:33 am

The redhead laughed, stripping off her pants. She wore underwear in the same shade as the bra that covered her, though they were lace and thin and...it wasn't fair to call them underwear. It just wasn't. Those got stripped off, too, as did the socks and the bra she wore.

She shivered in the night air, then gave the blonde a wink.

"Sad, that. People should be nicer."

Without warning, she turned on her heel and jogged toward the water's edge.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 4:38 am

"Hey!" cheating!
She quickly pulled her jeans off and the tank top, exposing what was just a simple white bra and a pair of bright pink and yellow Hello Kitty underwear. Both of which were quickly discarded so she could follow her out into the water with a high pitched squeal as the sudden contrast of the water on her skin. Didn't matter if it was warmer there than it would've been a lot of other places, it was still that moment of "iiih" when she dove under and came up again a few meters further out.

Usually, people only ever saw part of the tattoo on her upper arm, like this though it became evident that there was more to it than just that seeing as most of her back was covered in artwork in addition to a mechanical heart lock and chain that rested on the lower right side of her stomach and which probably never did show unless she was wearing a bikini or less. Which, in this case, she was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach   Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sand (open) - Bathtub Beach
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Masque :: Retired Scenes-
Jump to: