Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 11:06 pm

He did more than arch now. He shuddered hard. Now this...was more than what he was use to. He hadn't seen this coming. He kissed back up to her neck as he continued to tease and please her flesh and spoke into her ears.

"If you use those...you may kill me. Are you sure you wish to take our play that far?"
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:41 am

"Oh no.. I want to hurt you... not kill you.." she whispered, the reaction she had elicited from him with her claws seemed to have turned her on more then the majority of what he had done to her thus far.

"Won't you let me hurt you.. just a little?" she asked want clear in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 1:22 am

He could not help himself but chuckle. His mouth continued to move down again, as he came to kiss between her breasts, then her stomach and then finally below, his mouth starting explore her clit, the lips down below, and planting soft bites on her inner thighs. He knew a woman's body and was not afraid to play with it as much as she let him. In between the kisses and the movements, he spoke softly.

"Good to know you will not kill me. You wish to hurt me... I guess that is only fair. I gave you 3 small pains in the rose.. You may give me 4 small pains for your ...beast. Up to you.. if you give 4 claws at once or take your time with it."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 1:42 pm

"We will have to wait and see..." she said in a throaty whisper. The promise of violence evident in her clawed hands as they took hold of his shoulders as he knelt to kiss her between her thighs. Her eyes closed at the feeling of being bitten, at his tongue moving over her sensitive flesh.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 1:25 pm

"I am patient. How about yourself? But you might pay attention to what I am doing.. too much pain at once and te jaw has a tendency to clamp hard."

and then his mouth was back on her. He indeed had skills, seeming to know not just how to tease her button but how to push other one, some she might not even know she had. And while he wasn't causing pain, he was not exactly being gentle and soft. Very quickly the sensations became very intense, though never boring. He knew beter than to do just one thing over but also seemed to be able to keep the sensuality just short of over powering.

And lord he was enjoying himself.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:29 pm

She hissed rolling her hips forward against his mouth. All but grinding her pelvis against his tongue and jaw. She seemed to be enjoying herself as well, as her hands held his shoulders tightly and she locked her legs to support herself. For now she was done with talking.

Tiny tremors ran the length of her body, but even with his attentions she was no where close.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 10:30 pm

Her grinding and rolling had an interesting effect. He accepted it, making her movements part of fun. His bidy moved with hers, his hands running along her inned thighs, under her knees, along her hips and waist. She locked her legs and he chuckled against her clit, an interesting thing to say the least, soon he was... humming. Oh god, the humming put a brand new intensity to everything, the vibration against her...well lips were the first vibrator ever used, and he would say the best.

She might not be ready to loose it, but he was far from finished with her.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 4:47 pm

"I can't stand..." she growled as her knees began to buckle beneath her at his ministrations. Her hands in his hair as she swayed precariously. Any second now she was going to go down, fall to the deck.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 8:36 pm

He growled back and suddenly growled, grabbing her by the waist. His strength was surprising as he lifted her off her feet. First he moved quickly but laying her down on her back he slowed her decent down and laid her. All without moving his mouth from her. If anything, he became more aggressive as he licked, nibbled, hummed and teased her.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:38 pm

She shivered beneath his ministrations. Hips rolling up from the deck her head tossed to the side, and her claws sank into the deck of the ship slightly.

It was perhaps the aggressive nature of it but she found herself balanced on that precipice of pleasure.

"Want.. you.. inside me..." she growled.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 10:55 pm

He smiled at her reactions. He would have to work on the deck but that was nothing. The point but he had her almost there.

"As you wish."

And to answer her he slid two fingers inside her. Deftly he felt and went right for something she might not have expected. There was a certain spot, that went stimulated gave a deep intense orgasm, called the G spot by some. And he was talented in finding it, all while he continued to tease her with his tongue.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:23 pm

She growled as his fingers slid inside of her, "Oh not... not.. not what I meant." she finally managed to get out. Her hips rocking shamelessly back and forth against his hand. Soon the growl became a whimper, her head tossing back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 5:22 pm

He covered her with his mouth and laughed against her, even as his hand continued to play. Oh, he knew what he was doing, knew how to do it so that it spread through her entire body. He didnt care what she meant, he knew what he wanted to give her and he was going to do it in his own time. He continued to press and play, building up the need from the G-spot, waiting for her to hit the edge of it. His hands seemed to gain a mind of their own as they started to fuck her pretty hard, but always seeming to hit that spot as they went in.

He had MAD SKILLZ
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 4:16 pm

She obviously felt pleasure at his actions, but seemed to hover just beyond reach. Eyes pressed closed her mouth parted slightly hips rocking as she strained for the unobtainable.

In the end though it just wasn't enough, she required more then his thus far gentle displays. Well gentle by her standards.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 3:34 pm

He had tried. He had really tried. But she just resisted his efforts. Fine. He could fall to her level. That was part of being a good lover, adapting to the needs of the person you were pleasing. even if that meant cause unimaginable amounts of pain.

His hand did not slow down, still filled her gently, playing with her g-spot. His mouth, covering her clit opened and teased her again with his tongue. He sucked on it for a moment and then his mouth closed over it again. His teeth close over her clit gently, from all sides. And he bit.

Not hard enough for blood or to do damage. But he inflicted a huge amount of pain directly against one of the most sensitive points of a womens anatomy, a nexus of nerves that all ran together, all came together in one spot close to the surface. And he bit.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 5:01 pm

She screamed but the shudder running through her body said that she had climaxed. Claws digging further into the deck of the ship as she clenched around his fingers buried deeply with in her. Hips rocking against his fingers, against his teeth digging into her most sensitive flesh. Her screams died down to a whimper, as she writhed in pain and pleasure beneath him.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 6:16 pm

He could feel her finally react, could feel her let loose and climax even as the pleasure and pain mixed. She dug her claws in and bit harder for one moment. Then he sat up, pulled out the fingers, feeling her clench around them and gave her something real to clench around as he buried himself in her and started to take her fast and hard. He Grabbed her legs and pulled them to his chest, pulling her against him even as he continued to let his hips meet her in fast hard thrusts. One arm trapped her legs there..

The other..

Waited for her to calm down, for her to need more pain.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 4:55 pm

She didn't fight him as he moved her, lifting her legs up into the air. The sound of his body slamming into her's echoed across the deck of the ship, and she growled low in her throat, her ass lifting up off of the boards of the boat to take him as he slammed into her. Her eyes opened slowly and looked up into his face, their pale golden color shining with hunger.

A low moan escaped her lips, her fangs were descended, her hands pulled up from the deck of the boat fingers and claws tracing down his arms, scratching him just hard enough to leave a mark, not hard enough to break the skin.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 10:51 pm

He shivered a little at the scratch and the growl simply spurred him on harder. His eyes locked on hers, daring her to look away for even a moment. They seemed to promise her she dared not. He continued to move fast and far into her. He was able to go even deeper like this. Maybe a little too deep. He was well over average in length and a woman's body is not a glove. He pressed hard against her inside, sending a jolt of pain.

Suddenly one hand moved to add to it. It came down hard on her clit, that piece of flesh and nerve that he had been biting just a moment ago. His hand smacked it sharply, sending a fast sharp pain, reminding her of his teeth as they closed against her. But he did not stop. Five fast sharp slaps, that would have been a shock no matter what giving some pleasure and pain mixed. But now.... The pain was sharper and strong.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 3:11 pm

She cried out with each slap, staring into his eyes now, her own taunting him, it was a start but she wanted so much more. Lifting her hips she urged him deeper with in her, biting her lip as he did so. One hand found his shoulder, her claws digging into the flesh of his back as she lifted her torso, taunt muscles of her stomach lifting her along with her grip on his shoulders.

Currently it was just a tease of violence, the real pain was to come for certain, as she allowed the tips of her claws to press dangerously into his sweet flesh. A dangerous smile mingled with the pleasure and pain that was written all over her features.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 12:14 pm

He shivered hard as the tips of her claws bit into his skin, just enough for him to feel without actually breaking the skin. They were back to the pain and the violence. She had tried...but he could deal with her need. The problem was. he was pretty sure she needed both sides of the coin.. giving and receiving. Well it was going to be an interesting night.

He grabbed her legs hard, his fingers digging in and thrust faster and harder than any human could, driving his flesh into hers.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 12:45 am

Her hips rolled forward, and as his fingers dug into her flesh, hers pulled away from his slightly. She allowed her claws to rake across his flesh again, not wanting to cut him just yet, but making sure to let him know she was thinking about it. That she wanted to. Each time his body thrust into hers, she became more and more lost in the sensations. Soft little moans escaped her, the delight at his reaction to her claws written clearly across her face as she continued to stare deeply into his eyes. It was intimate, sinfully so, and with each thrust into her she let him see just how much or how little each measure of pleasure and pain meant to her. How much she craved it, and needed it.

Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 6:24 pm

Claws. It was something he had never experienced. Nails like claws, sharp finger tips, even sharpened fingertips. But never actual claws. The danger, the sharpness, the edge that coursed through him made his body shiver hard as he felt them rake, a promise that his life, even as hard and painful as he could make this..it was his life in her hands.

And she wanted too. He could feel her moans, feel her scratches and see in her eyes. She wanted to thrust into him as much as he was thrusting into her. She wanted to feel him, feel her hands, her claws...

He did not stop and his eyes stayed on hers, but did not let her know exactly the realization he had come to.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 1:58 am

She was waiting, for what it was hard to tell, but she wanted something to happen before she allowed her claws to sink into his body. Her head tossed slightly from side to side as he thrust into her over and over again. But still she held his gaze with her own, passion chased want, animalistic want through her alien golden gaze. Leaning up and forward she nipped at his lips kissing him with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach   In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In a boat (teagan) - Bathtub Beach
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5