Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built   The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 1:42 pm

"Can we be done with this?" She asked, her tone referencing the hurt between them. The spite would never stop, the pain she liked, the anger a spice, but this hurt she wanted over.

"I missed you." She offered, her apology threaded in her tone, her words meaning something special considering how often she admited any feeling for him...which was rarely.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built   The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 3:05 pm

He turned and looked at her from the bed. "there has nevr been any other then you" his eyes said he loved her as much as his sick soul could. "Come to bed"
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built   The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 4:51 pm

She nodded at his words, thinking she knew that he was saying that she was the only one he drank from, the only one he shared his true darkness with. But she didn't know for sure, she never would.

The problem with loving some one like Luke was knowing that he lied, he lied like mortals breath. With out thought, with out compassion, with out reason. She wished she could believe him, but his only truths were in anger, his only honest moments where when he lost control of his perfect cool.

Climbing into the bed she knelt at the far end from where he was. Her eyes said I don't trust or believe you, but I wish I could. This was all she would ever have, she knew this uncomfortable alliance, with a man who by all rights she should have killed years ago. She crawled further up the bed till she was right next to him. It felt strange to not sleep in the earth, but it also felt strange to not sleep near Luke.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built   The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 6:25 pm

Not what he meant. But he would lie about that if he was ever asked. He lied about every thing even to himself. He lied that he didn't wish she didn't hate him, that he didn't care she didn't trust him all lies. But she was home and for the moment that was true. For the moment before his lies drove her way again.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built   The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 7:08 pm

"I am going to need a key." she said, as she slid between the sheets that smelled of another woman. She rested her head against the pillow, her thoughts returning to the night before, then to her boat ride. She shrugged, it was what it was. When they were together, they were together, and when they weren't they weren't. But as far as she knew she was the only one he refused to let go.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built   The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 7:25 pm

"Ill see to it tomorrow night. " He replied as he rolled over and prepare for the day sleep to take him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built   The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3