Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built   The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 9:24 am

His growl answered hers as he bucked against her grinding. Her fangs removed it was just turn and with a deft maneuver he pulled her tongue into his mouth and impaled it on a single fang in a sudden and painful motion that was immediately by the pleasure of the kiss. The small table began to crack and creak beneath them as the rocked and moved against each other.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built   The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:05 am

The table cracked and broke beneath them. Sending them sprawling to the floor, as she continued to rollling them, her hips grinding against him. She moaned into his mouth the taste of their blotods mngling. Teagan rolled them through the debris till she pulled him on top of them both handing over her fate to his hands. She whimpered beneath him, shifting her hips to take him at a sharper angle, her legs wrapping around his waist.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built   The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:11 pm

The bloody kiss continued as they rolled. Once on top Luke shifted his angle so he more or less see sawed in and out of her in long rapid brutal strokes. A motion that required movement from almost his entire body as he stretched this way and that to press as deeply as possible into her, reminding her that when she claimed she ever had a lover like him she lied.

The rutted together a long time, the blood flowing between them as the room echoed with the hard sounds other their pelvises impacting one against the other. He mad liberal use of his potence, as interested it seemed in hurting her as he was and making her or even himself feel good. She needed the pain, she needed the way it sparked her anger and pressed her to want more and more. They were both as addicted to the fight as they were to the blood and with out at least the shadow of brutality neither of them had any hope of walking away satisfied. If he wanted her to believe he loved her he would have to tell her in bruises he left behind.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built   The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 11:43 pm

They fought just as much as they had sex, taking delight in the pain and the pleasure, knowing that it heighten the sensation for the other. Each kiss was met with a push or a punch, each caress with a slap or a scratch, each fondle became violent and angry. I hate you, I love you, I need you, I want you, I claim you, take me? She growled against his lips, her hips rolling against his. Would normal sex ever suffice for her again after this? Would it for him? There was pleasure and there as satisfaction, she brought him both.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built   The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:12 am

He moved in her again and again gaining speed as they ground together. His blood sang and he became a blur of motion in her for a moment. Driving into her harder and faster then any human could ever hope to manage. The blood sang again and he vanished from her in a single move snatching her from the floor and flipping her around so her chest rested on the couch as her knees held her up with her back to him. In that same frantic have second of motion he was pushing into her again with all the force he could summon till his pelvis rested against her up turned ass. He leaned forward wrapping himself around her and growling in her ear as he began to take her from behind in short savage thrust.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built   The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:19 am

She snarled as he moved her, and cried out again as he reentered her. The couch creaked and moaned as her hands found edges of of it to brace against his pounding thrusts into her. With a heated passion she began to thrust back against him, the violence of the act raw in the air around them as she growled and whimpered at the same time. "More." she hissed as he took her, as he owned her.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built   The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:56 am

one hand on her waist the other snaked into her hair and closed into a fist pulling back as he slammed into her. He leaned forward once more as the force of his motion caused her body to jump and her breast to sway with the impacted. With a snarl and deep growl his fangs sank into her stretched and tilted back throat. The pleasure of the kiss mingling with the pain of the strength he used to pull back her hair as he took the pleasure he wanted from her, just like she wanted him to.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built   The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 1:15 am

She pulled her head forward causing herself even more pain, which she hissed at. Whimpering as he took her, the loud crack of the boards with in the couch snapping under her hands split the air. She ground against him with as much force as she could muster. Her hands reaching around behind her she dragged her nails along the flesh of his hips digging in and holding on.

"Fuck you Luke," she growled.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built   The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 1:24 am

Still pounding into her with every ounce of force his potence made possible her reached around her, his fangs still buried in her neck and replied with out words. The hand in her hair pulled harder and the hand that held her waist drifted up ward and around taking her breast in hand and capturing her nipple between thumb and for finger. He squeezed the hard nub cruelly and twisted. His quiet way of saying no Teagan, fuck you.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built   The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:33 pm

She growled bucking in his hands, sitting up from where he had her bent over she moved her back flush with his front. Twisting her head she found his shoulder with her fangs as she raised and lowered herself in violent surges against him. Her bottom slamming into his thighs the sting of flesh meeting flesh adding to her pleasure. She pushed back against him her hands squeezing his thighs determined to please him the way only she knew how. Years of fighting and fucking she knew his body as well as she knew her own, and tonight she was going to remind him of that fact.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built   The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:10 pm

He moaned as the pleasure of the kiss blended with the brutality of their coupling. He released her hair to instead wrap his hand around her throat with crushing force as he bite down even harder and feed from her with ever greater force.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built   The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:42 pm

Sensation became too much for her in the long run. His fangs biting into her flesh harder, mixed with his blood washing through her tipped her over the edge into oblivion. A place that was dark and soulless where, pain meant as much as pleasure. A place that only he took her, screaming, whimpering. His every thrust into her made her clench tighter, made her grind against him harder.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built   The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 9:41 pm

He was not long in following her into the darkness. Their bodies tuned to each other so well over their time together that it was only natural that they should arrive together.

He clung to her with bruising strength as he slammed into her one final time and tensed completely washed away in the moment of absolute pain and pleasure. When they were closest when their violence paid off and brought a return in Ecstasy. He growled his pleasure in a mouthful of blood. He drank down their love and treasured the sickness they shared as he climaxed with the one he loved.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built   The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 9:48 pm

Did she hold him, or did she just cling to him? Did she caress him, or was she marking him as hers rubbing her scent all over his body. She continued to drink from him, wringing every last ounce of pleasure from his body as he kept drinking from her as well. She rolled her hips backward pushing him further into her. Her breath came out in short angry gasps.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built   The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 9:55 pm

The blood and her movements kept the moment alive for as long as it could. Stretching it out. Freezing them there in their shared release. But it couldnt last forever. Eventual the peek waned fade and was gone and they were left alone again together with just their addiction and spite between them.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built   The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 10:01 pm

After some time she would recall how much she hated him. Pulling away she rolled to the side and came up in a crouch. "You used to be better." She said a hint its a challenge in her voice
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built   The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 10:03 pm

He smirked dismissively. "I used to try"
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built   The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 8:25 am

That seemed to cut her more then anything else he had said so far. She remained silent.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built   The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:25 am

Naked he started for the stairs pausing only a moment to look back at her

"Are you coming to bed tonight"
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built   The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:29 am

Standing she moves to follow him. "Did you bring my clothes?" She asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built   The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:43 am

"Yes " He replied as he lead them both to his , well now their bed.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built   The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:04 am

She follows him with hesitation. Eyes taking in their new surroundings, "What have you been up to?" She inquired, though at least in part she already knew.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built   The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 12:11 pm

"Looking for you" He said as he opened the door to the room.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built   The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 12:24 pm

"Now you have me." She said deliberatly leaving the word found out of the sentence.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built   The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 1:17 pm

"True" His tone carried an unspoken for the moment. she always left him. One day path or no maybe he would let her go and let her fight the withdrawal she so readily inflicted on him. that would teach her. one night that would happen he promised himself as he climbed into bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built   The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next