Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built Empty
PostSubject: The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built   The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 2:10 am

The next night Teagan returned, she emerged from the sea, where she had earthmelded the night before, hair plastered to her body, as the salt water ran from her skin.  The call of the bond dragging her back this time, not his powers.  She had meant to hurt him the night before, and she had succeed, the bitch of it was that now she wished she could take it back.  However seeing as she never apologized showing up naked would just have to be good enough, if not then she would start a fight.

Last edited by Storyteller on Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:26 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built   The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 9:56 am

Luke was sitting in an armchair in his den reading in nearly complete dark. Depending on his heightened senses to see. Darkness was soothing but what he was read was not. Most would have no idea the relevance but as he sat reading histories impression on his father and brooded. Even after all this time he was still a bastard and the book didnt even hint that he ever existed though his siblings were included, even one or two of his cousins. He was in a bad mood and he was nurturing it and helping it grow.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built   The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 10:27 am

She rounded the house looking for him through the windows. Once she found him age stopped and stared at him through the glass. Glowing red eyes peering into his darkness waiting for him to see her.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built   The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 10:58 am

Luke didn't pay as much attention to his surroundings as he could when his mood grew this dark. It was a long moment before the glow caught his attention and he looked up into the night with hard brooding eyes. He was bad he knew. It's what the path made him but he wasn't worst then being dead. He glared out into the night at her.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built   The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 11:12 am

She knocked on the glass once twice, her head tipped to the side asking if he would let her in.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built   The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 11:18 am

He rose still looking furious. He moved to the window quietly and opened it. Staring down with eyes of hurt rage and want.

"Thought you had an appointment this morning" His fvoice dripped with spite.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built   The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 11:39 am

Climbing in through the window, she walked up to him. "I said that to hurt you..." She admited.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built   The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 11:57 am

His stare remained angry and brooding in the soft light of her glowing eyes."Yeah and was it true?" He's voice was bared steel though quiet as a whisper.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built   The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 12:00 pm

"It was a passing thought when I was watching you with her." She admited.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built   The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 12:32 pm

"She was a toy" He growled. "since when were you the jealous type? How many have you had on the side hmmm." He tone was poisonous and angrry, hurt and lashing out. He had made her want to die.....
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built   The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 12:57 pm

"No blood...your words? " shaking her head, "It is over." She stepped forward, "I want to be here, I wanted you to follow me." Her hands tentatively stroke his arms.

Last edited by teagan on Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built   The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 1:28 pm

His hands found her waist. If it was his idea or pure reflex was impossible to tell as his eyes still burned with the same affronted and angry light.

"I wasn't going to come...... The people who bleed in your place....." He was so angry but at the same time pulling her close and leaning his brow against hers. Sick and dark want starting to show on his features. He wasnt angry about the toy he was furious she had left him. as he was every time she left him and would be again when it became to much and she fled this time.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built   The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 2:12 pm

She pressed herself into his hands, "I know..."she whispered.

"How long has it been?" She asked softly, the question of how long since he had hurt some one while he should have been hurting her.

Last edited by teagan on Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built   The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 2:58 pm

He thought of Rickie, but he had been gentle with her and it had only teagans eyes that had made him want her. He though of Ren but that had been lust only and came no where near the need Teagan filled for him.

"I never stopped trying. But it was never the same..."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built   The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 4:06 pm

"I still hate you," she whispered like a woman saying I love you.

Her wet hair clung to her as tiny drops of salt water traced narrow paths down her lithe body. The black scales that ran the down of her back tracing her right hip were slickand shining. Her golden yellow eyes met his, always challenging him. Always telling him he would never master her, trick her, manipulate her, but never master.

Her hand reached up, gently caressing his cheek, she was here. Nothing else matted.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built   The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 4:45 pm

"I would tolerate you any other way" He whispers brushing his cheek back against her hand. The words their own warped I love you too.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built   The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 5:14 pm

"Show me why you came for me....show me why I am special..." Her words as demanding as she hands on hiss flesh. Fingernails scrape his back tearing into his shirt.

Last edited by teagan on Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built   The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 9:57 pm

His hand closed into a fist in her hair and pulled her head back as his lips found hers. He didn't kiss her like he was in love. He kissed her like her lips were drugs and he was desprite for a hit. It was selfish, hungry, and possesive. It was brutal and filled with a want that mande words liike lust seem empty in undescriptive. He kissed her like they were soul mates inhell. Because they were. Perfect for each other in ever bad and wrong way. They deserved one another. Like each was the others divin punishment.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built   The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 10:14 pm

Words meant nothing, only actions. What you did or didn't do, and right now she was saying I am sorry. I am sorry you are so fucked up, I am sorry I had to run away. I am sorry that I hate you so much, and that we are tied together. I am sorry that I hurt you. Sorry that you didn't find me sooner, sorry that the others will never be enough for you and that we are trapped together. He needed her to fill a part of his life, and though she would never admit it she needed him too. He is the only person to ever make her feel something, crazed tormented, the false love. But knowing the false love was better then never knowing anything wasn't it? She slipped so far down, that feeling anything any more became harder and harder, but he, he made her feel.

Her lips pressed against his, as she hungered for him, this man before her. Carnally, she never would stop wanting him it would seem, emotionally she didn't know what would happen the day he found some one to replace her. She could never let him escape, he was hers. So she claimed him over and over again. Each caress, rough and wanton, each kiss harder and more demanding. She pressed her naked form against him till it was hard to tell where he started and she began. He needed to be reminded that he couldn't live with out her, or so she thought.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built   The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 10:59 pm

If he didnt know he couldn't live with out her before the bodies in Dallas made a pretty convincing argument. His hands touched and groped the length of her hard lithe form. Grasping and clinging to her body as though the last hope of a man falling into blackness.

Somewhere in the savage kiss one of their lips had been torn and blood flowed between them adding the physical aspect of their mutual addiction to the equation. After the previous night it could not be truly called his blood or her blood. They had drained each other in turn so now a blending of both coursed in them and it was their blood coloring one another's lips and adding that touch of darkness they both so disparately needed.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built   The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 11:08 pm

Her tongue darted after his as she kissed him like he was a fire and she ice wanting to be melted. The taste of blood only made her groan deeper, as she pushed him back into the room, searching for some surface to press him against. It really wasn't fair that he was wearing clothing her hands must have decided as she began to tear them away from his body, pants shirt under garments, what ever got in the way of her questing hands was quickly shredded and tossed aside. Reaching between him she took a firm hard grasp of his manhood, squeezing it almost to the point of pain before she ran her hand from base to tip and back again.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built   The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 11:34 pm

At least the out fit wasn't made to suffer, it died a quick clean death. He let the fierce shapely viking march him backward as she butchered his outfit. It didnt matter close were just money and there was always more money. What there was never enough of was the feeling of her bare skin against his.

He groaned on her mouth as she squeezed and stroked him. His entire body seeming to jump slightly from the blend of pain and pleasure they were always inflicting on one another.

His legs hit the coffee table and down they went with her on top of him on the small surface that was not going to support them for very long.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built   The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 11:52 pm

She really didn't care what she broke, so long as she got what she wanted out of it. Mutual pleasure, and a loud and clear reminder that he was hers. That she wanted him, that he should want her. If only for tonight to make him think that he never needed another woman between his sheets. That only she could please him the way he both wanted an needed.

She hissed in pleasure as she moved against him, the table beneath them swayed precariously under their combined weight, and groaned in complaint to the manner it was being used. Teagan, slid her body across his as she straddled his waist, her hand guiding his member into her as she lowered herself down upon him in one forceful thrust. Taking him into her from tip to hilt as she bit his lip drinking slowly. She held still atop him, neither thrusting or rising or rotating her hips for a moment instead she clenched all of her muscles with in her slick heat holding him as tightly as possible.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built   The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 12:29 am

Love was for the living. What he had with her was perfect, a blending of obsession and desire that had more staying power then love could ever hope to match. He gasped as she laid on top of him and squeezed, shifting his hips to stir himself in a her to encourage her movement through the pleasure the action caused.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built   The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 12:57 am

As he thrust into her, she rotated her hips above him, grinding against him. A growl tearing through her as she bit down slightly harder upon his lip and continued to drink from him. That was when it started the raising and lowering of her body against his, the rubbing of her lithe body along his. The little table groaned its displeasure as she took hers from Luke. It was only a matter of time before she broke it she knew.

Releasing his lip she didn't lick the wound closed instead allowing his blood to flavor their kisses as her lips moved against his. Her hips slamming against him, taking him into and out of her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built   The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The calm after the storm - The House that Sin Built
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next