Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky   Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 4:06 pm

Robert whistled softly, "That's some punishment. Who'd he piss off?"
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky   Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 3:25 am

"A Ventrue elder in London, I'm afraid. He was quite miffed about my Father, a ghoul, having such a strong dedication to his family."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky   Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 4:38 pm

Robert nodded understanding, "So you were born out of spite? That seems... difficult doesnt quite seem to cut it."
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky   Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 6:57 pm

"It's been a long time, I've learned to live with it and even use it to my advantage."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky   Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 7:02 pm

He nodded again, "I imagine people underestimate you frequently."
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky   Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:07 pm

"Indeed - mortals and kindred alike. You as well, I take it?"
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky   Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 8:22 pm

Robert shrugs, "Perhaps, being a Caitiff does lead to staying below notice I suppose."
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky   Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 3:35 pm

"Which I'm sure is nice. Child or not, Ventrue are always expected to be on top of things."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky   Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 3:36 pm

Robert chuckled a bit, "I'm sure you have lots of expectations."
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky   Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 5:11 am

"Absolutely." She nodded solemnly.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky   Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:02 pm

He nodded, "I know you are probably exceedingly self-sufficient, but I would like to extend an offer of assistance."
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky   Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 10:03 am

"what sort of assistance?"
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky   Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:55 pm

Robert shrugged, "I have many talents, what sort of talents do you need?"
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky   Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 9:55 am

"I'm unsure, as of right now I'm not wanting for anything."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky   Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 11:27 am

He nodded, "I completely understand. Would you prefer my contact number in case a need arises?"
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky   Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 12:04 pm

"I'm sure that would be useful."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky   Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 12:09 pm

Robert pulled a card from his wallet, and stood to approach her chair, the card offered in front of him. "Here you go, please just let me know if you need something."
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky   Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 3:58 pm

She took the card without looking for it, placing it face up on her table. "Thank you, Mr. Benson. You may contact me as well, whenever you like. My number changes often, but you are welcome to stop by when you'd like."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky   Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 4:09 pm

He smiles stepping back, "That is a very generous offer. Thank you."
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky   Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 4:22 pm

"Of course." Came the curt response. "Can I help you with anything else?"
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky   Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 7:18 pm

He shook his head politely, "No, I am quite alright. Would you like me to stay some more or should i depart?"
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky   Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 1:41 pm

"It is getting late - or early, I suppose. Both of us should retire soon, I'm sure."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky   Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:36 am

Robert modded, "Very well, then with that I bid you good evening." He bowed politely, before turning to leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky   Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3