Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den Empty
PostSubject: Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den   Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 2:54 pm

He growled, his eyes sweeping her frame. Then his hands were at her hips, his lips brushing against the flesh at the tops of her breasts. The shirt? Carelessly tossed aside for favor of the pale, bare flesh underneath.

Last edited by Storyteller on Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den   Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 2:58 pm

Her hands dropped back down, one to the back of his head, fingers lacing into his hair, the other to his back, nails digging in to show her approval of his actions.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den   Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 3:23 pm

He was looking for that. For encouragement, for her sounds. His kisses to the tops of her breasts (the only thing in easy reach, he was just that big) changed. His tongue traced little bits of warmth against her, his teeth scraping gently against them. And another step toward the bedroom door was made. Sideways, with her still against the wall. His groan came through to tease her flesh as well, his eyes closed as he traversed the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den   Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 3:38 pm

Raz0r pushed her shoulders back into the wall, arching her breasts towards him, head back against the wall, moaning her pleasure. Her fingers began to massage his shoulder blades, urging him onwards.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den   Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 3:39 pm

He liked offerings. It meant that he could reach. His mouth closed over her nipple, sucking softly, as he took another careful step toward the bedroom. Longest hallway ever, apparently.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den   Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 3:43 pm

Fingers and heels dug deeper into him as he claimed her nipple, her moans of pleasure growing in volume. She tried to arch further, pressing her breast further up, giving him better reach.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den   Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 3:44 pm

Fiesty. He liked it. He chuckled softly around the breast in his mouth, but it soon turned into a groan. One hand came up - and this is where leverage came in handy - covering the other breast as he gently kneaded the flesh.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den   Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 3:50 pm

Oh, that felt good. She growled softly, deep in her throat, as she writhed against him, pushing her hips into his. Her eyes were closed in pleasure, and her fingers were back to digging into the muscles of his back.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den   Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 3:59 pm

He chuckled again. Couldn't help it. He liked getting reactions. His hips pressed right back against her as he took another step down the hallway. This time, her back was against a door, which was, thankfully, closed. His mouth left her breast to come up for another deep kiss while his skillful fingers continued to tease her flesh.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den   Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 4:05 pm

She returned his kiss, tongue entwining with his, as she moaned with pleasure. One of her hands came up to hold his head as the other slipped back to hunt down the door knob. Night as well be helpful, right?
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den   Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 4:44 pm

The doorknob wasn't hard to find. Now to juggle holding her up with one hand on her breast, his mouth buried in hers and to not drop her when the door swung open. This was going to be fantastic.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den   Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 4:46 pm

She was incredibly helpful. With her legs wrapped around him, and her hand moving to grip his shoulders instead of his head, she managed to hold herself up when the door opened.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den   Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 4:49 pm

Success! He was on a roll! He groaned against her, his head moving to nibble at her neck. One arm still tucked comfortably around her back while the other continued to gently play with one breast, he was quickly coming up on breaking his own record.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den   Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 4:52 pm

It was starting to get difficult for her to hold herself up. Her limbs were shaking, and her vocalizations were starting to rise in both volume and pitch. Apparently he'd found a sweet spot. But they weren't going to make the bed unless he rushed.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den   Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 4:55 pm

Rushing? Not in the cards. He didn't mind, though. With the door now open and the fact that he'd managed to both not drop her and not fall on his face, he was golden. He could take his time. He kicked the door shut with one foot, then promptly put her back against the now-closed door. He nipped her behind the ear while he delicately began the task of removing his shoes. While standing up. With a pretty little bright Nos wrapped around his waist. That's talent, right there.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den   Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 5:03 pm

Oh thank god. She let herself go, arching into him, giving up control as she moaned, her hands clutching at his arms.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den   Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 9:36 pm

After a bit of work, one shoe successfully managed the short flight to the opposite wall with a thud. Now for shoe number two. Which was decidedly harder, since one foot now only had a sock, which wasn't so great for traction. Hmm. Distract the girl. Aha! Since he had a hand free, it found her skirt, tugging it away from the rest of the clothing hiding her away from him, so that he could press his still-jeans-clad hips against her a little more fully. Eventually, the jeans would have to go. For now, it worked. His mouth came back to hers for another deep kiss, his tongue dancing with hers while he nipped at her lip.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den   Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 6:49 pm

She gasped when he pushed against her, and seemed to be amply distracted from him getting his shoes off. Didn't seem to be noticing much else other than where skin met skin, grasping at his shoulders and neck, and returning his kiss just as deeply.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den   Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 3:14 pm

The second shoe took much more work. But he managed it, finally, and it began the short flight to the wall. It probably put a dent into the wall, strong as he was, but at the moment, he wasn't noticing. He pulled away from her mouth for a moment, watching her. And asked the strangest question. "Please tell me ya wasn't a virgin when ya got bit?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den   Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 3:18 pm

She laughed.

"No. I do not regrow my hymen daily."

Then she leaned in, pulling his lower lip into her mouth and nibbling on it.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den   Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 3:21 pm

Words could not express the joy that crossed his face when she said that. Even if it was only a glimpse before his lip was pulled into her mouth. He groaned against her, the free hand now going to pull his own shirt over his head and off of him as he used the wall to hold her up. Now that the offending shoes had been removed.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den   Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 3:27 pm

If the amount of joy over that question confused her, it didn't show. She leaned her head back against the door to watch him as her hands came forward, nails scratching lightly against his chest, now.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den   Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 3:33 pm

Oh, how to make this work. He had options. But none of them were all that great. He really hoped she was bendy. Reaching around her, once the shirt was off, his mouth went back to nibbling and tormenting her neck. The hand, however, was undoing the clasp and/or zipper of her skirt. This could be delicate.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den   Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 3:50 pm

Definitely bendy. She arched off the door to help him, which had the added benefit of pushing her bare chest into his. But she seemed to not be in the mood to make this too easy, as her finger raked down his sides to that traditionally oh so ticklish spot just at the waist.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den   Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 8:38 pm

Women. It was so unfair. He jumped, his body moving slightly as she hit that ticklish spot. Really, it meant that he wiggled his hips that were already pressed against her. He would have been annoyed, if she wasn't already topless. Oh, look! Flesh! He nipped at one bare breast with his teeth while he started wiggling the skirt over her hips and off of her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den   Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breaktime Continued (Raz0r) - The Den
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next