Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky   Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 1:36 pm

She motioned to the chair across from her, this one large enough for a grown man. It was obviously the visitor's chair.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky   Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:39 pm

Robert took the seat happily. "Again, I must apologize, I did not intend to interfere." He smiled apologetically.
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky   Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 10:52 am

"It's alright, you have a kind heart under your layers." She nodded, "We're very much the same."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky   Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 12:07 pm

He quirked an eyebrow at her statement, "Layers?"

His thoughts raced, but better to know how much she does than to make assumptions in this case.
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky   Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 12:12 pm

She nodded slowly, "They are subtle, but they are there. A confident, charming man; a respectful, shy boy; a pleasant, intelligent conversationalist.." She smiled in her practiced sort of way. "Underneath, a kind heart guarded by a quiet anger. A defense mechanism, perhaps?"
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky   Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 12:18 pm

Robert smiles shyly, a look of quiet acceptance, "We all have our walls and vulnerabilities."

He chuckles lightly, "You are very wise indeed, I had not anticipated meeting someone such as yourself."
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky   Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 2:01 pm

"Oh? What is it you were expecting?"
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky   Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 4:53 pm

"Bigotry." He stated honestly. His eyes watching her face closely.
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky   Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 8:03 pm

Her expression didn't change, the ever present plastic smile across perfect lips.

"I enjoy your honesty, it's very rare among our kind."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky   Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 5:26 pm

He nodded, a smile on his face, "Thank you, I don't think many of our kind appreciate honesty."
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky   Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 9:46 pm

She gave a purposeful nod, responding bluntly. "They would rather you tell them complimentary lies, beat around the bush if you will, so they may preen their feathers whilst you plot their downfall."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky   Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 4:28 pm

"Indeed." He rested back a little in his chair having diverted the conversation away from himself and his opinions.

"If I may ask, what brings you out this way?"
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky   Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 7:27 pm

"I have to move each year because of my unchanging appearance.. and the girls wanted to go to Disney World. So.. here we are."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky   Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 8:16 pm

He smiles pleasantly, "Here you are. Well I'm glad to see there is someone who's willing to listen to honesty."
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky   Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 8:21 pm

"Anyone who isn't is either young or stupid." She responded casually.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky   Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 7:04 pm

He shrugs, "I suppose so." He smiles plaintively.
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky   Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 12:13 am

"I know so." The comment was not a quip or a boast, more so stated as a fact.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky   Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 10:33 pm

He nods, accepting her statement for the fact it was.
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky   Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 1:21 pm

At that point, she just sat. The still, patient pose of a Vampire old enough to forget about the little things. Small talk, fidgeting, blinking..
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky   Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 5:20 pm

Robert sat watching impasively, his smile never wavering, waiting with patience for her to ask him another question.
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky   Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 8:41 pm

Several moments passed, perhaps even an hour, before she spoke. "Mr. Benson, what is it I can do to help you?"
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky   Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 10:53 pm

"Plenty I'm sure, but at this moment nothing more than the company you have graciously offered me.". He bowed his head respectfully, "If I have overstayed my welcome though, simply say so, and I will vacate immediately with my humblest apologies."
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky   Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 12:16 pm

"You have not. I fear I am not the most interesting host if you are not a child."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky   Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 12:25 pm

"I am enjoying the silence, it is a nice change of pace. And you are hardly an uninteresting host. If I may ask, why were you chosen at such a young age?". He was simply curious.
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky   Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 8:39 am

She gave that doll-like smile of hers, the kind that was sweet and beautiful but horribly creepy all at once. "It was a punishment to my mortal father."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky   Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next