Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sweet Child of Mine - Bella's Castle

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

Sweet Child of Mine - Bella's Castle Empty
PostSubject: Sweet Child of Mine - Bella's Castle   Sweet Child of Mine - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 8:01 am

Robert pulled up in front of the castle.  "So what is your name little one?" He asks his passenger.

Last edited by Storyteller on Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine - Bella's Castle   Sweet Child of Mine - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 9:11 am

"Lex.." She responded quietly, her shivering has stopped now that she was surrounded by warm air.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine - Bella's Castle   Sweet Child of Mine - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 9:23 am

"Well Lex, were here." He gestured at the castle, "Want some cocoa?"
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine - Bella's Castle   Sweet Child of Mine - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 10:00 am

She stared up at the spooky building, she swallowed so hard it was visible. "Mmhm.."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine - Bella's Castle   Sweet Child of Mine - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 10:48 am

He chuckled, "I know it looks scary, but inside its gorgeous."

He climbed out of the car, going around and scooping her up in his arms gently.

"Where are your parents by the way?" His tone was one of care and concern.
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine - Bella's Castle   Sweet Child of Mine - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 12:33 pm

She curled against his chest again, merely shrugging at his question.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine - Bella's Castle   Sweet Child of Mine - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 1:07 pm

He didn't seem to mind her lack of answer. Carrying her up the front porch he opened the door.

"Hello? Anyone here?" His voice carried through the ballroom and possibly into the wings.

He looked down at the girl in his arms, a soft sympathetic smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine - Bella's Castle   Sweet Child of Mine - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 3:26 pm

There was no answer in the house, though upon walking up to the door he saw a bright pink post-it note.

Out with Devon and Max, be back later ♥
Left dinner upstairs, if you're hungry.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine - Bella's Castle   Sweet Child of Mine - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 4:17 pm

Robert read the note, a small smile on his face.

"Looks like nobody's home." He brought the girl over to the bar, and set her down on the countertop. He began searching for cocoa mix. This was Bellas house, she should have some.

"There should be some around here somewhere."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine - Bella's Castle   Sweet Child of Mine - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 5:07 pm

He found in in a cupboard full of different tea bags and iced teas and other variations of drinks.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine - Bella's Castle   Sweet Child of Mine - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 5:13 pm

"Ah, here it is." He held it up for her, a huge grin on his face.

Filling a teapot with water he set it to boil. "So, what is the last thing you can remember Lex?"

He leaned back against the counter, his eyes happy.
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine - Bella's Castle   Sweet Child of Mine - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 5:32 pm

She lowered her head some, "Water.."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine - Bella's Castle   Sweet Child of Mine - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 5:40 pm

"Coming from where, my dear? The sky? Was it all around you?" His tone was warm, and kind.
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine - Bella's Castle   Sweet Child of Mine - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 5:43 pm

"She drowned me in the ocean.." She spoke softly. "She held me underwater.. then I woke up here."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine - Bella's Castle   Sweet Child of Mine - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 5:47 pm

Robert frowned at that just as the teapot started to whistle. Taking it from the burner he poured some into a large coffee mug and stirred in the mix. Handing it to the little child, he asked, "Sweetheart, why would she do a terrible thing like that?"
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine - Bella's Castle   Sweet Child of Mine - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 5:49 pm

She sniffled taking the mug carefully. "I don't know.." Her eyes teared up as she stared down at the still swirling chunks of chocolate. "I love her so much.. I don't know why she would betray me.." She sniffled once more, taking a shaky breath, "She had to have had a good reason.."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine - Bella's Castle   Sweet Child of Mine - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 5:54 pm

Robert frowned, "Would you die for her child? Who is this woman?"
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine - Bella's Castle   Sweet Child of Mine - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 5:55 pm

She glanced up at Robert once more, crocodile tears rolling down her flushed cheeks. "Addison.. I would die for Addison.."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine - Bella's Castle   Sweet Child of Mine - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 5:58 pm

"Who's Addison? Is she your mother?" His eyes were growing more intense, children didn't think that way, dying for someone else. Children were selfish little things whos sole thought revolved around them.

"Or is she someone else?"
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine - Bella's Castle   Sweet Child of Mine - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 6:01 pm

"She's my friend, she's my best friend.. she saved us from the orphanage, she teaches us and takes care of us, she protects us and makes sure we have everything we want.." Once the words started, the rest spilled out as if someone had opened a dam. She started to sob, her hot chocolate swishing back and forth in the mug, dangerously close to the rim.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine - Bella's Castle   Sweet Child of Mine - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 8:12 pm

If it spilled, hed clean it up later. He let her keep talking, taking in the information with a sympathetic smile and a warm look in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine - Bella's Castle   Sweet Child of Mine - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 9:33 pm

She continued, suddenly dropping the mug. It shattered on the floor, bits of cyramic flying every which way.

"I just wanted to be with her forever, she said that someday I'd have to grow up and leave, but I don't ever want to grow up, I want to stay young and beautiful like Addison does forever. Forever with her."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine - Bella's Castle   Sweet Child of Mine - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 9:36 pm

Roberts expression shifted, his suspicions confirmed.

"Little one look at me." His smile still held but his eyes had grown more intense. He wanted her to look him in the eyes, he wanted her to tell him everything.... And she would.
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine - Bella's Castle   Sweet Child of Mine - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 9:40 pm

Her dark eyes moved up to meet his gaze, tears still flowing down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine - Bella's Castle   Sweet Child of Mine - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 9:44 pm

His smile dropped as her gaze met his, the entire sympathetic tone of his voice disappeared in an a moment. His demeanor changed, imperious and hard.

"Tell me everything you know about Addison." His words were commanding and broached no reproach. The little girl could not deny him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine - Bella's Castle   Sweet Child of Mine - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sweet Child of Mine - Bella's Castle
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next