Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky   Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 8:09 am

Robert pulled up at the edge of the woods, peering out into the dark forest.

He looked at the little girl, "Is this the right place?"

Last edited by Storyteller on Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky   Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 8:11 am

She nodded, hopping out of the car and running into the dark woods. "C'mon!" She shouted, stopping only thirty or forty feet into the trees.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky   Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 8:13 am

He climbed out of the car and stood looking into the dark woods before sighing quietly to himself.

He walked after the little girl, stumbling slightly in the dark. "This place is a tripping hazard at night." He joked happily to Lex.
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky   Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 8:17 am

She afforded him a soft smile, pointing up to the trees as he did. A huge tree was in front of them, an elaborate house of varying levels and rooms built into its branches."There.." She pointed out the obvious.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky   Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 8:23 am

Robert stared up into the trees, his eyes going up and up. He whistled softly.

"That must have been a lot of work to build." He looked back down at the little girl, "Is there a doorbell I need to ring or something?"
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky   Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 8:24 am

"No, just call out."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky   Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 8:46 am

He looks down at her, smiles.

Cupping his hands around his mouth and looking up at the tree, he calls out, "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky   Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 11:41 am

There was a metallic click, and a huge ramp began lowering, the sound much like that of a drawbridge. As it hit the ground, Lex began moving up the ramp. "C'mon, I'll show you."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky   Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 11:57 am

Robert couldn't help but chuckle at the drawbridge, "Very good design."

He followed Lex up the drawbridge a warm smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky   Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 12:05 pm

She entered the largest section of the treehouse, the door opening easily - Robert could note there were no locks on the door. In a small, elegant chair sat whom he could only assume to be Addison, her gaze narrowing some as she watched Lex enter.

"Addison!" Cried Lex, running towards the girl and throwing herself at her feet. "I love you, please, please take me back! Whatever I did wrong- "

The porcelain like girl snapped her fingers, and two older girls entered. They took Lex, who was historical at this point, by the arms, gently carrying her out of the room.

The little girl's blue gaze turned towards Robert, a practiced smile over her perfect pink lips. "Good evening."

Last edited by AST Eve on Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky   Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 1:15 pm

He smiled at the girl in the chair, his eyes quickly gauging her with a bright happiness in them.

"Good evening, I don't mean to intrude but I thought it'd be best to return her to you."

He nodded his head respectfully.
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky   Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 2:05 pm

"How kindly ignorant of you," She responded, her tone pleasant despite her words. "I was curious when the police could not find her."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky   Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 3:12 pm

He shrugged mildly, "A little girl drenched and laying cold in an alley would stop any passerby, I would've been surprised if the cops had found her at all. At least there anyway."

He smiled pleasantly, his eyes curious.

"Well, I'll leave you alone now, if that's okay by you."
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky   Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 3:47 pm

"She was only there for mere moments; you must have been quick on the draw. And who do I have to thank for rescuing her, Mr..?"
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky   Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 4:03 pm

"Benson, bit please just call me Robert."
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky   Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 4:28 pm

"Well, Robert.." She responded in a charming sort of way, her plastic smile ever over her lips. "I am going to have to release her again, I did not enjoy it the first time."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky   Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 4:47 pm

He quirked an eyebrow, "For what reason, if you don't mind my asking."
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky   Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 5:10 pm

"That seems rather personal, don't you think?" She quirked a brow, "Why would you want to know?"
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky   Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 5:42 pm

He shrugged idly, "Last time I found her shivering in an alley, I'm hoping the same doesn't happen. Or rather, I'm hoping I don't have to accidently intercede again."
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky   Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 11:55 pm

The slightest hint of distaste appeared on the little girl's perfect features, "Mr. Benson. I am Addison Tennant of clan Ventrue - I am incredibly well respected within the Camarilla. You don't think I have my reasons? Regardless of my standing in our society, I hold enough bitter resentment towards the fact that I was embraced as a child that I would never damn any of my children to such a life.

"I have never had a child whose love for me was so great that she would defy me and drink my blood. Lex drank three times before I discovered it. A harsh break off in a foster home is the only solution. The reality is cold, but true."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky   Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 11:59 pm

Robert nodded his head, bowing slightly in respect.

"I am sorry, and I meant no disrespect. I will leave you and bother you no further."

This was a bad place for him to be and he knew it, though it didn't show at all on his face as he smiled apologetically to the little Kindred. "What I did, I did in ignorance and I plead your forgiveness."
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky   Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 7:37 am

Any unpleasantness disappeared instantly, as though a magician had snapped it away. "Please, I did not mean you needed to leave - only that your accusations were misplaced."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky   Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 7:41 am

He nodded, a look of relief on his face, "You are too kind, miss."
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky   Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 4:46 am

"Sit, speak with me if it pleases you. I rarely encounter those of an adult mindset - strange, caring for a houseful of children." She smiled sweetly at her little joke, "If not, however, I would not assume to keep you from other things."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky   Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 1:18 pm

He nodded his head, looking for a chair to sit in. "I would be happy to join in some pleasant conversation.". He smiled happily up at her, glad that the tenseness had passed, if momentarily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky   Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sweet Child of Mine (continued) - Castle in the Sky
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next