Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gossip, sweet juicy gossip - Bella's Castle

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

Gossip, sweet juicy gossip - Bella's Castle Empty
PostSubject: Gossip, sweet juicy gossip - Bella's Castle   Gossip, sweet juicy gossip - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 10:35 pm

Marvin knocked on Bella's door, with  a rather annoyed look on his rugged features.

Last edited by Storyteller on Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Gossip, sweet juicy gossip - Bella's Castle   Gossip, sweet juicy gossip - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 10:51 pm

A few moments later, a pretty little woman very scantily clad in.. most of a maid's outfit answered the door. Fishnet thigh-hi stocking were held up with garters, cute little bows on them. The skirt, flared out, was far too short, exposing black and white ruffled panties. Her apron was lacking in fabric, though appeared to be the only thing covering her upper half.

"Oui?" She asked, her French accent apparent. "What can I help you with?"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Gossip, sweet juicy gossip - Bella's Castle   Gossip, sweet juicy gossip - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 10:54 pm

He smiled at the appearance of the servant. "Would Bella be in by any chance? Could you let her know Marvin is calling about Mr. Stalvan please?"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Gossip, sweet juicy gossip - Bella's Castle   Gossip, sweet juicy gossip - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 10:59 pm

"Oui, Monsieur Johnson. Please, come in, I will fetch Mademoiselle Maurice." She motioned Marvin in, before hurrying off to find Bella.

Moments later, Bella came down the stairs, her sweet smile ever present on her lips. "Ah, Marvin."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Gossip, sweet juicy gossip - Bella's Castle   Gossip, sweet juicy gossip - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 11:04 pm

Marvin stepped in and gave Bella a gentle hug as he smiled at her.

"Can I hurt Stalvan? Please?" he said right off the bat. "And then I'll tell you of my own issues with him. Then I'll go find Mercy, and we can both hurt him."

Yeah. Just a wee bit touchy over a family member being treated like that.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Gossip, sweet juicy gossip - Bella's Castle   Gossip, sweet juicy gossip - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 8:48 am

She chuckled softly, returning the soft embrace, letting her head rest against Marvin's chest for just a moment. "No, dear. We've already slapped him in the face - he's essentially tolerated right now..

"Just let it go, mm?"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Gossip, sweet juicy gossip - Bella's Castle   Gossip, sweet juicy gossip - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 9:59 am

He sighed. "I got tolerated and lost status for a lot less. Damn sight less, it's somewhat annoying. Plus I've my own axe to grind against him."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Gossip, sweet juicy gossip - Bella's Castle   Gossip, sweet juicy gossip - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 10:05 am

Bella rolled her eyes, an amused smirk over her lips. "You grind whatever you need against him, just don't break any Traditions and don't drag me into it."

High humanity Malkavian was high humanity.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Gossip, sweet juicy gossip - Bella's Castle   Gossip, sweet juicy gossip - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 10:17 am

"As you wish" he smiled "Do you want a body guard in your office? I can code in there as readily as I can elsewhere. I'm worried for your safety after this."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Gossip, sweet juicy gossip - Bella's Castle   Gossip, sweet juicy gossip - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 10:25 am

She shook her head slowly, "No sweetheart, it's okay. Raz0r's always watching, and I can hold my own.."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Gossip, sweet juicy gossip - Bella's Castle   Gossip, sweet juicy gossip - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 11:16 am

"As long as you feel safe then. Tell me have you been able to relearn dominate ?"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Gossip, sweet juicy gossip - Bella's Castle   Gossip, sweet juicy gossip - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 11:50 am

"Relearn..?" She asked curiously, her head tilting to the side.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Gossip, sweet juicy gossip - Bella's Castle   Gossip, sweet juicy gossip - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 11:54 am

He chuckled. "Forgive me for asking your age. All of us who were around for the week of madness lost the discipline of dominate and got dementation instead. " he shuddered recalling that week.
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Gossip, sweet juicy gossip - Bella's Castle   Gossip, sweet juicy gossip - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 12:19 pm

She shrugged some, "I've mastered both."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Gossip, sweet juicy gossip - Bella's Castle   Gossip, sweet juicy gossip - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 7:16 pm

"I should have presumed as much , I'm sorry "
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Gossip, sweet juicy gossip - Bella's Castle   Gossip, sweet juicy gossip - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 7:20 pm

She shook her head, "No apologies needed, Marvin. In Seattle both merely came in useful is all, so I had another of our Blood teach me."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Gossip, sweet juicy gossip - Bella's Castle   Gossip, sweet juicy gossip - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 7:27 pm

He nodded. "Have you learned fortitude?"
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Gossip, sweet juicy gossip - Bella's Castle   Gossip, sweet juicy gossip - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 7:52 pm

Bella nodded graciously, "I have mastered several powers of the blood."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Gossip, sweet juicy gossip - Bella's Castle   Gossip, sweet juicy gossip - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 8:02 pm

"I would imagine one such as you would have. You know Charlie Cusack left town? Apparently he left rather suddenly and simply sent messages to a few of his circle."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Gossip, sweet juicy gossip - Bella's Castle   Gossip, sweet juicy gossip - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 8:08 pm

She nodded, "I know, he's fine.."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Gossip, sweet juicy gossip - Bella's Castle   Gossip, sweet juicy gossip - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 8:16 pm

"I'm just way behind the curve aren't I?" he chuckled "But you are in contact with him? " That brought a frown to Marvin's face. "Cass attacked me when she found I'd gotten a message before she did. Be nice to be able to pass some traffic to him."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Gossip, sweet juicy gossip - Bella's Castle   Gossip, sweet juicy gossip - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 8:18 pm

"I haven't been in contact with him... I've just.. seen him."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Gossip, sweet juicy gossip - Bella's Castle   Gossip, sweet juicy gossip - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 8:23 pm

Marvin nodded. "Well, aside from a desire to cause Stalvan physical pain and make sure you felt safe with a madman like that running around, and to pass outdated gossip, I've nothing else to bother you with."
Back to top Go down
Bella Maurice
Methuselah
Bella Maurice

PostSubject: Re: Gossip, sweet juicy gossip - Bella's Castle   Gossip, sweet juicy gossip - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 8:49 pm

She giggled some, "I didn't mean to make you feel like you were bothering me, I just happen to know everything." She shrugged slightly, smiling kindly.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Gossip, sweet juicy gossip - Bella's Castle   Gossip, sweet juicy gossip - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 8:52 pm

"Well" he grinned "That is the Harpy's job. Tell me then, who am I working for now if you know everything?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gossip, sweet juicy gossip - Bella's Castle   Gossip, sweet juicy gossip - Bella's Castle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gossip, sweet juicy gossip - Bella's Castle
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next