Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sweet Child of Mine - Bella's Castle

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

Sweet Child of Mine - Bella's Castle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine - Bella's Castle   Sweet Child of Mine - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 9:51 pm

"Addison is 8 years old," Came the response, "She rescued us from the orphanage five years ago. We move around once a year, she's going to take us to Disneyworld. While other girls age and move on once they hit the age of 12, Addison remains eight years old. She is much smarter than we are, and sometimes gets annoyed when we can't understand what she's trying to say, but she's patient for the most part. Sometimes she has adult friends over. She let two of the girls go live with a King before they reached their age because she said that he was perfect for them. She sometimes will bite people, but it's okay because they seem to like it - sometimes they giggle like it tickles them. She's mostly sweet and kind to the girls, and Addison has one adult who often comes by who drinks some juice that she gave him. I asked her what it was and she said he drank it because he wants to live with her forever."

The little girl paused for a breath,

"So I took some, because I want to be with her forever."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine - Bella's Castle   Sweet Child of Mine - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 9:56 pm

"Tell me the adults name, who drinks the juice, or describe him to me if you don't know his name."

The command came just as strong as before, the information and knowledge this girl had was useful.
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine - Bella's Castle   Sweet Child of Mine - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 10:00 pm

"He's tall and lanky," She responded obediently, "He wears a police man's uniform. He has a silly little scruff of a beard on his face, and she calls him Nate."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine - Bella's Castle   Sweet Child of Mine - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 10:17 pm

"Tell me if he wears a badge and if so, tell me the number on it."

She had police sway... good to know.
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine - Bella's Castle   Sweet Child of Mine - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 10:22 pm

She thought hard, biting her lips, "A 4.. a 9.. and a 1.."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine - Bella's Castle   Sweet Child of Mine - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 10:24 pm

He nods this time, "Tell me, does she allow you to wander out alone often?"

Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine - Bella's Castle   Sweet Child of Mine - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 10:37 pm

She shook her head, "Normally she keeps a really close eye on us.. we sold girl scout cookies when we got here, that was an hour or so away from the tree.."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine - Bella's Castle   Sweet Child of Mine - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 10:47 pm

"Tell me about the tree."
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine - Bella's Castle   Sweet Child of Mine - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 11:05 pm

"It is huge, Addison built a house in it and we all live there together, one big happy family."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine - Bella's Castle   Sweet Child of Mine - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 11:14 pm

"Tell me where it is."
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine - Bella's Castle   Sweet Child of Mine - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 11:23 pm

She rattled off an address, which - if Robert knew PSL at all - was just on the edge of the city, quite into a grouping of trees.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine - Bella's Castle   Sweet Child of Mine - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 11:34 pm

He nodded once more, "In your excited talking about Addison, you accidentally drooped your mug on the floor and any conversation we had after that point didn't happen."

Suddenly he smiled happily, his eyes warm and kind, "Oh, sweetheart, you dropped your mug." He grabbed a papertowel and bent down to clean up the mess. He wasnt angry, he seemed happy to help.

(ST please roll Forgetful Mind...)
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine - Bella's Castle   Sweet Child of Mine - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 7:39 am

"Sorry.." She mumbled in that little-girl-got-caught sort of way, dropping her head.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine - Bella's Castle   Sweet Child of Mine - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 7:44 am

"It's okay, don't worry about it." He smiles up at her, his eyes warm and compassionate.

He finishes wiping up the mess, "Do you want another? And then we can take you home?"
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine - Bella's Castle   Sweet Child of Mine - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 7:48 am

She shook her head, "No, I'm okay.. you mean home to Addison?"
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine - Bella's Castle   Sweet Child of Mine - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 7:49 am

He shrugs mildly, "Only if you want to, otherwise you can stay here for the time being."
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine - Bella's Castle   Sweet Child of Mine - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 7:50 am

"No." She answered curtly, her arms coming up, indicating she wanted to be carried. "Let's go back to Addison."
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine - Bella's Castle   Sweet Child of Mine - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 7:55 am

He smiled happily, reaching down and picking her up easily into his arms.

"Sure thing sweetheart." His smile was warm and his touch was gentle.

Carrying her to the car, he placed her inside making sure she was buckled into place. Climbing in himself he smiled, "Which way?"
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine - Bella's Castle   Sweet Child of Mine - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 8:06 am

She motioned, easily guiding him here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Child of Mine - Bella's Castle   Sweet Child of Mine - Bella's Castle - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sweet Child of Mine - Bella's Castle
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2